Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to 119-STR Mire Flier
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@brokenstone

I swear I wasn't purposely stalking you this time. I came into guides for something completely different and saw this. It makes so much sense! I guess my next order of business is a tincture to fix at least one of my Mire Flyers for the moment. Thank you.
@brokenstone

I swear I wasn't purposely stalking you this time. I came into guides for something completely different and saw this. It makes so much sense! I guess my next order of business is a tincture to fix at least one of my Mire Flyers for the moment. Thank you.
CS0nkUR.png
@snugglebug @Snivy88

Well I got the anticipate write-up part done. The problem when I was doing it was that it's much more simpler to follow, but there's more variety in circumstances that you can face when actually using it that I ended up just going with the simpler overall way you use anticipate ll>~>
@snugglebug @Snivy88

Well I got the anticipate write-up part done. The problem when I was doing it was that it's much more simpler to follow, but there's more variety in circumstances that you can face when actually using it that I ended up just going with the simpler overall way you use anticipate ll>~>
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
I am trying this build out, but Rally doesn't seem to be healing damage when it is self cast on my single mire flyer. Thoughts?
I am trying this build out, but Rally doesn't seem to be healing damage when it is self cast on my single mire flyer. Thoughts?
eZkEZkj.jpg
@meowmeowkazoo it heal's fine on mine. when i self-cast rally it heals 19 (INT score) and when i cast haste + rally it heals 38 total. are you comparing the health values between battles? there's a consistent bug where the haste/rally/etc do heal the dragon but it doesn't update visually.
@meowmeowkazoo it heal's fine on mine. when i self-cast rally it heals 19 (INT score) and when i cast haste + rally it heals 38 total. are you comparing the health values between battles? there's a consistent bug where the haste/rally/etc do heal the dragon but it doesn't update visually.

@snugglebug
he
thankk you for this
thankk you for this
Kano3Shuuya.png
Nothing irritates me more than when there is a full group of Mossy Cerdaes that I can't eliminate in one go. I have yet to tincture my Mire Flyer yet, but this guide brings some interesting information to light.

I'll be sure to come back and tell you how it goes!
Nothing irritates me more than when there is a full group of Mossy Cerdaes that I can't eliminate in one go. I have yet to tincture my Mire Flyer yet, but this guide brings some interesting information to light.

I'll be sure to come back and tell you how it goes!
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
@meowmeowkazoo - I'm finding the same thing - Rally doesn't heal, it just makes you stronger.

@brokenstone
Wikia says 'There is also a known bug where the Rally also gives 5HP to the dragon casted on. However, it only shows on the next round.' Does this mean you lose it again the turn after?

Getting that heal bonus every turn does sound awesome, especially if it is permanent, but if I'm not going to get the bonus, I think I'd rather take the extra breath having to scratch those two monsters gives me. I wish I knew how that bug works - I'm nearly finished building a Mire Flyer so it would be interesting to do.
@meowmeowkazoo - I'm finding the same thing - Rally doesn't heal, it just makes you stronger.

@brokenstone
Wikia says 'There is also a known bug where the Rally also gives 5HP to the dragon casted on. However, it only shows on the next round.' Does this mean you lose it again the turn after?

Getting that heal bonus every turn does sound awesome, especially if it is permanent, but if I'm not going to get the bonus, I think I'd rather take the extra breath having to scratch those two monsters gives me. I wish I knew how that bug works - I'm nearly finished building a Mire Flyer so it would be interesting to do.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia

The healing bug was fixed (see this post from the Coliseum revamp thread), so don't add any points to INT. You can use 119 STR / 70 OCK / 16 VIT build instead.
@Goldia

The healing bug was fixed (see this post from the Coliseum revamp thread), so don't add any points to INT. You can use 119 STR / 70 OCK / 16 VIT build instead.
@Maki - I did wonder whether the revamp may have fixed it. Thanks for the updated info :)
@Maki - I did wonder whether the revamp may have fixed it. Thanks for the updated info :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Serilda bookmarking
@Serilda bookmarking
1WDkW5k.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10