Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to 119-STR Mire Flier
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@brokenstone Just wanted to pop back in here to say THANK YOU!!!! My last Mire Flyer was a hot mess (I used a Water dragon because I'm dumb, and she was only 115 STR cuz I messed up her stat points when I was first stoning her) and I FINALLY got my Arcane dragon all leveled up and being able to just Haste/Rally/Elim is such a game changer TTuTT Thank you so much for this build!!! And here's my boy :') Not sure why I couldn't get his VIT to 19, maybe it's the stones I used? But it doesn't matter honestly he is just steaming through mobs so idc!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5XhwOQ9.png[/img]
@brokenstone

Just wanted to pop back in here to say THANK YOU!!!! My last Mire Flyer was a hot mess (I used a Water dragon because I'm dumb, and she was only 115 STR cuz I messed up her stat points when I was first stoning her) and I FINALLY got my Arcane dragon all leveled up and being able to just Haste/Rally/Elim is such a game changer TTuTT

Thank you so much for this build!!! And here's my boy :') Not sure why I couldn't get his VIT to 19, maybe it's the stones I used? But it doesn't matter honestly he is just steaming through mobs so idc!!!

5XhwOQ9.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@siskiyou

Hey there, glad you got your Mire Flyer all set up :3
As for why you couldn't get VIT up to 19, I noticed that your Int, Def, and Mnd stats were still at normal instead of the reset to 5 stats. There isn't that much of a noticeable difference besides a loss of 60 health from max health and taking 1 less damage from hits you receive (I think, might be 2)
@siskiyou

Hey there, glad you got your Mire Flyer all set up :3
As for why you couldn't get VIT up to 19, I noticed that your Int, Def, and Mnd stats were still at normal instead of the reset to 5 stats. There isn't that much of a noticeable difference besides a loss of 60 health from max health and taking 1 less damage from hits you receive (I think, might be 2)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone

Ohh that def makes sense! I thought about Tincturing him but I didn't want to pay for one, hahahaha. Thank you!
@brokenstone

Ohh that def makes sense! I thought about Tincturing him but I didn't want to pay for one, hahahaha. Thank you!
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@brokenstone Hi! This might not be the right place to ask but to be honest I'm not entirely sure where I would ask lol; Is there a guide for training mages? I'm working on Tanager here and I've only ever trained melee type dergs, so i'm not sure how to make his hits more effective? I stated him just like my other dragon but with more intelligence then strength, is that a mistake? His attacks are so little damage it's kinda embarrassing XD Help! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59120067] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591201/59120067_350.png[/img] [/url]
@brokenstone
Hi! This might not be the right place to ask but to be honest I'm not entirely sure where I would ask lol; Is there a guide for training mages? I'm working on Tanager here and I've only ever trained melee type dergs, so i'm not sure how to make his hits more effective? I stated him just like my other dragon but with more intelligence then strength, is that a mistake? His attacks are so little damage it's kinda embarrassing XD
Help!

59120067_350.png
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus

Hey there! The place you would probably be looking for is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2312095

This is a list of most (if not all) of the builds people have come up with for the coliseum. There’s a link under ‘general builds’ for general mage builds.

You are correct in that intelligence is used instead of strength to increase the damage of your mage dragon. Though, because eliminate just.. exists.. most mage builds do less damage than a melee fighter with eliminate. ^^||

Only thing that would be useful for you in this guide if training a mage dragon is just post #2 with the info on the enemies in the Mire :3
@Polymorphus

Hey there! The place you would probably be looking for is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2312095

This is a list of most (if not all) of the builds people have come up with for the coliseum. There’s a link under ‘general builds’ for general mage builds.

You are correct in that intelligence is used instead of strength to increase the damage of your mage dragon. Though, because eliminate just.. exists.. most mage builds do less damage than a melee fighter with eliminate. ^^||

Only thing that would be useful for you in this guide if training a mage dragon is just post #2 with the info on the enemies in the Mire :3
@brokenstone
Thank you so so much!!
@brokenstone
Thank you so so much!!
24002659_oFj.png
@brokenstone

Hey!

Just a question - I wondered if the 69 quick are necessary, or just a 'leftover' decision from the other Mire build?

I looked it up & the highest quick stat among Mire enemies is 62 (which is what the Mire Monk build uses), so I just tinctured my soon-to-be 2-fodder trainer but increased quick to only 62.

I've tried a few battles & he def lacks vitality right now because I just spent points on strength & quick to see how's it going with the latter & he still goes first before all other enemies, after his ambushes.

I'm not entirely sure how the quick stat works though, so maybe I'm missing something... If I put more points into it now, will I get a turn more at some point, or does it have other benefits?
@brokenstone

Hey!

Just a question - I wondered if the 69 quick are necessary, or just a 'leftover' decision from the other Mire build?

I looked it up & the highest quick stat among Mire enemies is 62 (which is what the Mire Monk build uses), so I just tinctured my soon-to-be 2-fodder trainer but increased quick to only 62.

I've tried a few battles & he def lacks vitality right now because I just spent points on strength & quick to see how's it going with the latter & he still goes first before all other enemies, after his ambushes.

I'm not entirely sure how the quick stat works though, so maybe I'm missing something... If I put more points into it now, will I get a turn more at some point, or does it have other benefits?
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn

Hey there, sorry for the delay in response; 69 quickness allows you to get 2 moves instead of just 1 in the second attack rounds.

For example, with 69+ quickness, you would get 3 turns, then enemies go, then you get another 2 turns before the enemies go again. With 68 or less, you only get 1 turn before the enemies go again.

That's the most noticeable and relevant difference, where you can use those extra turns to eliminate enemies before they can attack again (in case you miss or other reasons such as not having enough breath initially).
@MandragoraAutumn

Hey there, sorry for the delay in response; 69 quickness allows you to get 2 moves instead of just 1 in the second attack rounds.

For example, with 69+ quickness, you would get 3 turns, then enemies go, then you get another 2 turns before the enemies go again. With 68 or less, you only get 1 turn before the enemies go again.

That's the most noticeable and relevant difference, where you can use those extra turns to eliminate enemies before they can attack again (in case you miss or other reasons such as not having enough breath initially).
how did i go so long without knowing that his build exists?? time to update my mire flyer
how did i go so long without knowing that his build exists?? time to update my mire flyer

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna In all honesty, I don't really.. particularly advertise it, hence why not that many people know it exists. There are plenty of guides out there floating around, mine is somewhat old but it continues to have the same usefulness. I only really update it if there are major changes to the coliseum but for the most part, everything's pretty much stayed the same. [emoji=dog 2 size=1]
@mujna

In all honesty, I don't really.. particularly advertise it, hence why not that many people know it exists. There are plenty of guides out there floating around, mine is somewhat old but it continues to have the same usefulness. I only really update it if there are major changes to the coliseum but for the most part, everything's pretty much stayed the same.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10