Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to 119-STR Mire Flier
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@brokenstone I think one part of it is that I stopped playing for a while and you made this guide when I wasn't around. I actually found this guide after a few other users mentioned a 119-strength build that was more helpful than the 117 that I had. Thank you again for making this guide!
@brokenstone I think one part of it is that I stopped playing for a while and you made this guide when I wasn't around. I actually found this guide after a few other users mentioned a 119-strength build that was more helpful than the 117 that I had. Thank you again for making this guide!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
Definitely going to use this once I can afford the stones and tincture
Definitely going to use this once I can afford the stones and tincture
Esqqj26.png
@brokenstone Thanks for this guide! I just statted one of my level 25 girls like this and it's really convenient to be able to Rally + Eliminate all opponents[emoji=eliminate size=1]
@brokenstone Thanks for this guide! I just statted one of my level 25 girls like this and it's really convenient to be able to Rally + Eliminate all opponents
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
I'm glad you found it helpful!
I'm glad you found it helpful!
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
i recently got back into flight rising and this helped me make my first mire flier build! tysm! i've gotten lots of treasure from this so far lol
i recently got back into flight rising and this helped me make my first mire flier build! tysm! i've gotten lots of treasure from this so far lol
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
This is a good guide, thank you :0
This is a good guide, thank you :0
3BhEU2h.pngsoMUXcl.pngPlague-Network.png
Glad you find it helpful! ^^
Glad you find it helpful! ^^
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
I live by this guide because I only recently got a level 25 dragon [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Will there be an update to include the new mobs?
I live by this guide because I only recently got a level 25 dragon Will there be an update to include the new mobs?
RurikSML.pngteatime | she/her/hers | FR +0
[quote name="teatimeplease" date="2021-10-28 09:34:50" ] I live by this guide because I only recently got a level 25 dragon [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Will there be an update to include the new mobs? [/quote] The author of this guide may be on hiatus currently. I suggest any of the 120 str builds for mire. You will need a Tincture of Dissolution from the battle marketplace, but your equipped battlestones will remain the same. You may need to allot fewer points to Qck and Vit to make 120 str, which is the amount needed to 1-hit KO all enemies in mire with Rally + Eliminate. @teatimeplease
teatimeplease wrote on 2021-10-28 09:34:50:
I live by this guide because I only recently got a level 25 dragon Will there be an update to include the new mobs?

The author of this guide may be on hiatus currently. I suggest any of the 120 str builds for mire. You will need a Tincture of Dissolution from the battle marketplace, but your equipped battlestones will remain the same. You may need to allot fewer points to Qck and Vit to make 120 str, which is the amount needed to 1-hit KO all enemies in mire with Rally + Eliminate. @teatimeplease
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
@agonius Thank you! I'll swap, then.
@agonius Thank you! I'll swap, then.
RurikSML.pngteatime | she/her/hers | FR +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10