Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 471 472
I used this guide to get my first team to lvl 25, very helpful. Thanks so much!
I used this guide to get my first team to lvl 25, very helpful. Thanks so much!
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
@LynxSideris This guide is a bit outdated - it hasn't been adjusted for several of the newer releases. It's still a very good guide for how to get allocate points as you go, but it's a good idea to consider long-term plans at about level 22, because you may want to make different choices about where to apply the points after that.

When this was written, 129 STR + Rally + Eliminate could defeat any non-boss enemy, and that's no longer the case. 133 STR + R + E will work now (for all but two in Boreal Wood) - but the max speed is much lower, so that's not the best if you're not working at the highest-level venues.

The Coli Builds List has a set of different builds. Some are designed for quick farming, like during festivals; others are optimized for training, either 2-fodder train-to-exalt or 2 high level dragons with 1 fodder, with some differences based on the venues.
@LynxSideris This guide is a bit outdated - it hasn't been adjusted for several of the newer releases. It's still a very good guide for how to get allocate points as you go, but it's a good idea to consider long-term plans at about level 22, because you may want to make different choices about where to apply the points after that.

When this was written, 129 STR + Rally + Eliminate could defeat any non-boss enemy, and that's no longer the case. 133 STR + R + E will work now (for all but two in Boreal Wood) - but the max speed is much lower, so that's not the best if you're not working at the highest-level venues.

The Coli Builds List has a set of different builds. Some are designed for quick farming, like during festivals; others are optimized for training, either 2-fodder train-to-exalt or 2 high level dragons with 1 fodder, with some differences based on the venues.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom Thanks for the link, it looks promising!
@ErisLordFreedom Thanks for the link, it looks promising!
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
...........i need to tincture my coli team.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Thanks for a guide.
Thanks for a guide.
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
What can I replace Eliminate with for now...
What can I replace Eliminate with for now...
@moonflower247

i found that a scratch, shred and sap works best if you dont have an eleminate (and if your working with fighters. if its a mage, then a meditate, contuse and that heal thing (forgot what its called) is best)
@moonflower247

i found that a scratch, shred and sap works best if you dont have an eleminate (and if your working with fighters. if its a mage, then a meditate, contuse and that heal thing (forgot what its called) is best)
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker thanks!
@Skystalker thanks!
@Moonflower247
The Coli Builds Guide that has a lot of different builds optimized for the various venues, has four different no-eliminate builds.

They're all based on being level 25, but most of the advice works for grinding up as well. Mostly: it's a lot slower, and you need a bit in vitality because you'll take hits.

One option is to train up a mage and a fighter and use the mage as a healer.
@Moonflower247
The Coli Builds Guide that has a lot of different builds optimized for the various venues, has four different no-eliminate builds.

They're all based on being level 25, but most of the advice works for grinding up as well. Mostly: it's a lot slower, and you need a bit in vitality because you'll take hits.

One option is to train up a mage and a fighter and use the mage as a healer.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Xiabrine" date="2020-07-17 02:42:33" ] ...........i need to tincture my coli team. [/quote] s a m e
Xiabrine wrote on 2020-07-17 02:42:33:
s a m e
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 471 472