Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 471 472
Super helpful :) Thanks so much for this.
Super helpful :) Thanks so much for this.
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
Giving this guide a bump.

Tried it out, loved it. Went level 1 to level 25 with three dragons in 2 days. Fabulous!
Giving this guide a bump.

Tried it out, loved it. Went level 1 to level 25 with three dragons in 2 days. Fabulous!
I took a team from level one to level 20 in a day! This guide is great.

From my playing around with it, your best investment in stat points is to start with Wildclaws (STR 8, AGI 9, QCK 5) or Mirrors (STR 7, AGI 8, QCK 8); this gives you a bonus to relevant stats right off the bat and it makes the first few levels go a LOT quicker. By level two with a team of three WCs I was two-shotting anything in the training fields, and the AGI bonus helps with crits.
I took a team from level one to level 20 in a day! This guide is great.

From my playing around with it, your best investment in stat points is to start with Wildclaws (STR 8, AGI 9, QCK 5) or Mirrors (STR 7, AGI 8, QCK 8); this gives you a bonus to relevant stats right off the bat and it makes the first few levels go a LOT quicker. By level two with a team of three WCs I was two-shotting anything in the training fields, and the AGI bonus helps with crits.
@Culex

When it comes to the Sandswept Delta, it only takes 56 strength to oneshot everything but Greatshells and Carmine Serthis.
@Culex

When it comes to the Sandswept Delta, it only takes 56 strength to oneshot everything but Greatshells and Carmine Serthis.
@L33o 56 str deals 679 damage to Iridescent Scaleback, which has 680 HP, unless the game is rounding really weirdly.
@L33o 56 str deals 679 damage to Iridescent Scaleback, which has 680 HP, unless the game is rounding really weirdly.
@Culex
Aw, dang, I must've missed that! Whoops. :P Ignore me then.
Hey, at least I tried, right?

Rolls away......
@Culex
Aw, dang, I must've missed that! Whoops. :P Ignore me then.
Hey, at least I tried, right?

Rolls away......
@L33o :D No worries, I am always happy to be corrected, even if it turns out wrong, that means someone else actually double-checked me! (Like me not realizing the cloud -> butt thing that stood up for a few days until I was told, whoops)
@L33o :D No worries, I am always happy to be corrected, even if it turns out wrong, that means someone else actually double-checked me! (Like me not realizing the cloud -> butt thing that stood up for a few days until I was told, whoops)
@Culex Haha, okay, good! Once I got Ponify, but didn't realize it corrected what I wrote in my tumblr posts...
needless to say, replacing "oh my god" with "oh my celestia" for several days was pretty embarrassing. :P
Happy to (sort of?) help, though!
@Culex Haha, okay, good! Once I got Ponify, but didn't realize it corrected what I wrote in my tumblr posts...
needless to say, replacing "oh my god" with "oh my celestia" for several days was pretty embarrassing. :P
Happy to (sort of?) help, though!
This is amazing. Need. to. read. everything.
This is amazing. Need. to. read. everything.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Where can I buy Tinctures of Dissolution? I've been looking around...but I can't find any ;_; I apologize for this really dumb question but an answer would be appreciated >.
Where can I buy Tinctures of Dissolution? I've been looking around...but I can't find any ;_; I apologize for this really dumb question but an answer would be appreciated >.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 471 472