Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 471 472
I tried to do some grinding in the coli, and evidently you can no longer use a level 25 to level up dragons? You just get zero xp. Am I doing something wrong or has Flight Rising changed that much since I last logged in?

Edit: I was just farming in the wrong spot, I get xp just fine in Harpy's Roost, but I couldn't get anything in the Waterway.
I tried to do some grinding in the coli, and evidently you can no longer use a level 25 to level up dragons? You just get zero xp. Am I doing something wrong or has Flight Rising changed that much since I last logged in?

Edit: I was just farming in the wrong spot, I get xp just fine in Harpy's Roost, but I couldn't get anything in the Waterway.
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

@BlueLightning

No change - you need to be in 5 levels from the highest level dragon in your party. So Boreal Woods is the lowest venue where you get xp with a lv25

Going by your post I assume you have been gone for a while? If that's the case you'll most likely want to update your Coli builds - this thread hasn't been updated in years so the current ones are on Maki’s Guide
@BlueLightning

No change - you need to be in 5 levels from the highest level dragon in your party. So Boreal Woods is the lowest venue where you get xp with a lv25

Going by your post I assume you have been gone for a while? If that's the case you'll most likely want to update your Coli builds - this thread hasn't been updated in years so the current ones are on Maki’s Guide
hWsjkHE.png
that moment when you already wasted your points before reading this and the glass bottle stat reset thing costs 30k e a c h
that moment when you already wasted your points before reading this and the glass bottle stat reset thing costs 30k e a c h
o7KT1Q6.gif MSTf1Sg.gifwADTcAI.pngjPdGQf9.gifgYzuoZS.png
Gosh....
why haven't I thought of using all berserkers
Gosh....
why haven't I thought of using all berserkers
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifclan profile
arcane.gif BEXx3Jf.gif
@67Underground
OvO I have tracked down your location
Also- how have you not thought of using those eeeeeeeeee
@67Underground
OvO I have tracked down your location
Also- how have you not thought of using those eeeeeeeeee
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
@craftbaobao2
OvO
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62197102
@craftbaobao2
OvO
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62197102
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifclan profile
arcane.gif BEXx3Jf.gif
I didn't know what I was doing and stupidly invested points into the wrong stats. Is there anything I can do to fix my mistake or do I have to get new dragons?
I didn't know what I was doing and stupidly invested points into the wrong stats. Is there anything I can do to fix my mistake or do I have to get new dragons?
@4LeafClover unfortunately I don’t think there is any way to change stats. I made the same mistake when I first started levelling my dragons, I currently only have 2 dragons that can grind now
@4LeafClover unfortunately I don’t think there is any way to change stats. I made the same mistake when I first started levelling my dragons, I currently only have 2 dragons that can grind now
◊visit my hatchery◊
8Bn6kRb.png
ocp6AT9.png
gTTW2gA.png
y0uoxOl.png
MHHKqsF.png
pOcJyaI.png
sWH2Lvd.png
◊ forever forgetting things
◊ seriously.. my adhd is so bad
◊ literally just winging it

sWH2Lvd.png