Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 471 472
ok im a complete idiot im sorry for asking a stupid question for level 1's, do you have to replace what ever their first block/totem thing to scatch?
ok im a complete idiot im sorry for asking a stupid question for level 1's, do you have to replace what ever their first block/totem thing to scatch?
@SketcherHB

Yes (to follow this guide anyways). And to break down the terms, scratch is both an ability and a battle stone. The scratch battle stone gives the ability scratch to the dragon when equipped; equipping a new battle stone destroys whatever battle stone was previously there.

Specifically, that top battle stone slot is the energy stone because the basic abilities in that slot produce energy (breath) to use ability stones like contuse, shred, eliminate, etc.
@SketcherHB

Yes (to follow this guide anyways). And to break down the terms, scratch is both an ability and a battle stone. The scratch battle stone gives the ability scratch to the dragon when equipped; equipping a new battle stone destroys whatever battle stone was previously there.

Specifically, that top battle stone slot is the energy stone because the basic abilities in that slot produce energy (breath) to use ability stones like contuse, shred, eliminate, etc.
@SketcherHB

Yes. The other ones don't really work for Culex's levelling build

edit - ninjad ^ ^
@SketcherHB

Yes. The other ones don't really work for Culex's levelling build

edit - ninjad ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Does anyone know if this will ever be updated for Forbidden Portal? My dragons are almost level 24 using this guide and I need to know if tackling Forbidden Portal is about the same for Golem Workshop
Does anyone know if this will ever be updated for Forbidden Portal? My dragons are almost level 24 using this guide and I need to know if tackling Forbidden Portal is about the same for Golem Workshop
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
@Hashira
I don't think so. Culex has been inactive, but there's Maki who also has guides for the Coliseum. They're more active, too.
@Hashira
I don't think so. Culex has been inactive, but there's Maki who also has guides for the Coliseum. They're more active, too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 oooh can you send a link?
@pyereciae2788 oooh can you send a link?
@Hashira
It's HERE. But it doesn't have the stats per level, just level 25 stats.
@Hashira
It's HERE. But it doesn't have the stats per level, just level 25 stats.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 ah alright thanks!
@pyereciae2788 ah alright thanks!
@pyereciae2788 the link doesnt work?
@pyereciae2788 the link doesnt work?
@Hashira
Fixed: HERE. must have been the "https://" part...
Is it better now?
@Hashira
Fixed: HERE. must have been the "https://" part...
Is it better now?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 471 472