Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 470 471
@teapoth
@teapoth
Happy pride month!
Tips on which stat I should put leftover level 25 points onto for the mire build?
Tips on which stat I should put leftover level 25 points onto for the mire build?

1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png Slowly going insane as mire enemies dodge all my rally eliminates. 1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png

Vitality perhaps? It's good for if you somehow get hit.
Vitality perhaps? It's good for if you somehow get hit.
@Latebirdnoworms
If you can't put any more points in STR and/or QCK, put them in VIT as @Moonflower247 said. The other stats don't matter as much.
@Latebirdnoworms
If you can't put any more points in STR and/or QCK, put them in VIT as @Moonflower247 said. The other stats don't matter as much.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Latebirdnoworms
@Moonflower247
@pyereciae2788

Thirding vitality, plus adding just in case that the Mire build here is outdated - Maki’s Guide has the current version

(if you don't have enough points to get vitality, either of the defence stats work)
@Latebirdnoworms
@Moonflower247
@pyereciae2788

Thirding vitality, plus adding just in case that the Mire build here is outdated - Maki’s Guide has the current version

(if you don't have enough points to get vitality, either of the defence stats work)
hWsjkHE.png
@opalrender
@opalrender
ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
DVhai54.png Opal's Quest Board | Breeding Rainbow Challenge | Back to Basics BOTUC | Long Drop Coli Challenge | Weggacy Challenge | Kingdomlock - Ivory Chains
@foxil
@foxil
@sinlence
@sinlence
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@skittlekun
@skittlekun
30LmAy6.png
wMXAg3w.png
Thank you so much for this, I'm a bit sad since I originally tried to make the three basic roles: Caster, Tank, and Rouge, but this makes the leveling process so much easier!
Thank you so much for this, I'm a bit sad since I originally tried to make the three basic roles: Caster, Tank, and Rouge, but this makes the leveling process so much easier!
jA5A7gu.png 7ng4vvu.png e6j8mZD.png8u087pe.pngPVehrz5.png
AVRJMk8.png
That's all I have, that's our movie. /ref
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 470 471