Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472
I necromanced this so I could find it easily from my page. Srry
I necromanced this so I could find it easily from my page. Srry
Don't mind if I ask a question - Is the 13 vitality in the loot farming one a needed stat to boost, or can it be kept at 5?
Don't mind if I ask a question - Is the 13 vitality in the loot farming one a needed stat to boost, or can it be kept at 5?
Commenting to find again later, thank you so much! :D
Commenting to find again later, thank you so much! :D
[quote name="Chicenk" date="2024-02-01 10:07:28" ] Don't mind if I ask a question - Is the 13 vitality in the loot farming one a needed stat to boost, or can it be kept at 5? [/quote] @Chicenk If you plan on farming high level areas, I'd recommend it, especially for Golem Workshop. Unless you're going with a lucky glass cannon build with dragons that naturally start out faster, like a WC. There is a build that utilizes just 6 Vit!
Chicenk wrote on 2024-02-01 10:07:28:
@Chicenk
If you plan on farming high level areas, I'd recommend it, especially for Golem Workshop. Unless you're going with a lucky glass cannon build with dragons that naturally start out faster, like a WC. There is a build that utilizes just 6 Vit!
Thanks for the guide!!
Thanks for the guide!!
iD0ranG.gif My English is not great but I use google translate to help me around :)))
@Stavis
@Stavis
Hi all, just want to ask a question. Does anyone know what the best breed to use for each build is?
Hi all, just want to ask a question. Does anyone know what the best breed to use for each build is?
@NotAnOC The best one is the one you like because you'll be looking at it a lot between training and grinding.

It's more important to pick the right element if you are trying to make something specific for the higher level venues since you can't change that about a dragon and the resistances can make a big difference when the enemies are very strong.Those elements are noted in the builds.

Otherwise they are pretty customizable. Every dragon starts with 2 basic battle stones when they hatch based on breed. Some (ex: faes) have the typical mage basic stones while others (ex: guardians) have the typical fighter stones to start out. Some like snappers have a defensive build starting out. These usually also reflect on their breed base stats, which will range from ~5-8. But you will usually use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats for the optimum build anyway, and the basic battle stones are pretty cheap on the auction house if you want to switch a meditate for scratch or vice versa.
@NotAnOC The best one is the one you like because you'll be looking at it a lot between training and grinding.

It's more important to pick the right element if you are trying to make something specific for the higher level venues since you can't change that about a dragon and the resistances can make a big difference when the enemies are very strong.Those elements are noted in the builds.

Otherwise they are pretty customizable. Every dragon starts with 2 basic battle stones when they hatch based on breed. Some (ex: faes) have the typical mage basic stones while others (ex: guardians) have the typical fighter stones to start out. Some like snappers have a defensive build starting out. These usually also reflect on their breed base stats, which will range from ~5-8. But you will usually use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats for the optimum build anyway, and the basic battle stones are pretty cheap on the auction house if you want to switch a meditate for scratch or vice versa.
FR +3
@Samsara14
Thankyou!
@Samsara14
Thankyou!
Commenting to find later
Commenting to find later
~friendly neighbourhood asexual
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472