Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | congrats to whoever won the kickstarter!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
What an exhilarating week! Watching the ticket count rise throughout it was hilarious. All the best to the winners, it's completely understandable to not come forward.

Edit from the Future: hahahaha >;o3c
What an exhilarating week! Watching the ticket count rise throughout it was hilarious. All the best to the winners, it's completely understandable to not come forward.

Edit from the Future: hahahaha >;o3c
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
wait the rare items are donated by players? not generated? how do you go about donating an item???
wait the rare items are donated by players? not generated? how do you go about donating an item???
And Roundsey scammed me out of 10 tickets again. Bleh.

Never gonna win from them.
And Roundsey scammed me out of 10 tickets again. Bleh.

Never gonna win from them.
[quote name="Erujayy" date="2024-01-11 03:06:27" ] wait the rare items are donated by players? not generated? how do you go about donating an item??? [/quote] Only Kickstarter items are donated, as it was part of the kickstarter promise that they wouldn't be re-released another way. Sprites, downtime stuff, normally retired stuff can be generated. As for how the donations are managed, they only accept donations from staff members or staff friends and family, people with a personal connection.
Erujayy wrote on 2024-01-11 03:06:27:

Only Kickstarter items are donated, as it was part of the kickstarter promise that they wouldn't be re-released another way. Sprites, downtime stuff, normally retired stuff can be generated. As for how the donations are managed, they only accept donations from staff members or staff friends and family, people with a personal connection.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Did anyone see how high the ticket count went? I forgot to look lol. But I usually only buy 15 tickets; I bought 100 for that raffle XD

I would love to know how many tickets the winner bought, haha. Was it a single ticket? Was it 10,000 tickets? WHO KNOWS XD
Did anyone see how high the ticket count went? I forgot to look lol. But I usually only buy 15 tickets; I bought 100 for that raffle XD

I would love to know how many tickets the winner bought, haha. Was it a single ticket? Was it 10,000 tickets? WHO KNOWS XD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
imagine if they only bought one ticket tho...
imagine if they only bought one ticket tho...
congrats to the lucky winner!

@almondandapple here's the roundsey dragon thread if you're still looking for it
congrats to the lucky winner!

@almondandapple here's the roundsey dragon thread if you're still looking for it
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I ignored the raffle last week, but a kickstarter item?! Woah. Amazing. Missed out on the excitement tho, which is good, irl is stress XD
I ignored the raffle last week, but a kickstarter item?! Woah. Amazing. Missed out on the excitement tho, which is good, irl is stress XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was the first time I bought tickets to roundsey...unsurprisingly I got nothing XD
It was the first time I bought tickets to roundsey...unsurprisingly I got nothing XD
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
What a wild turn of events

I didn't have any tickets so its no skin off my back, but I'm curious as to why they didn't just pick a new winner, rather than put the item back into future raffles.
What a wild turn of events

I didn't have any tickets so its no skin off my back, but I'm curious as to why they didn't just pick a new winner, rather than put the item back into future raffles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11