Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | congrats to whoever won the kickstarter!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="cind" date="2024-01-15 14:37:48" ] whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee [/quote] thats so based i like passion fruit green tea myself
cind wrote on 2024-01-15 14:37:48:
whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee

thats so based i like passion fruit green tea myself
[quote name="elv" date="2024-01-15 15:34:03" ] [quote name="cind" date="2024-01-15 14:37:48" ] whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee [/quote] thats so based i like passion fruit green tea myself [/quote] iced Thai tea with brown sugar boba omgggg on a hot summer day like today help I am drooling at work al;skdfjs
elv wrote on 2024-01-15 15:34:03:
whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee

thats so based i like passion fruit green tea myself
iced Thai tea with brown sugar boba omgggg on a hot summer day like today help I am drooling at work al;skdfjs
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
lol this is so funny to me

you didn't win before so why should you be refunded for your tickets when like you agree to like dump lots of money into the system at the tiny chance you win a thing? you signed up for this, just because the winner got banned and they decided to save it for a future raffle doesn't mean you're entitled to a refund - there were other prizes too and like, okay maybe you wouldn't have thrown as many tickets in for those items but it was still your choice to enter the raffle, its not like they removed the prize, someone who wasn't you still won the prize. They just got banned so they didn't get to have it

what about rerolling?

what about people who won the other prizes? do they have their things taken off them to redo the raffle? like honestly nah

its just tough luck i they rerolled it you probably still wasn't gonna win

if you don't have that kind of money to throw around don't enter the raffle roundsey is literally a money sink
lol this is so funny to me

you didn't win before so why should you be refunded for your tickets when like you agree to like dump lots of money into the system at the tiny chance you win a thing? you signed up for this, just because the winner got banned and they decided to save it for a future raffle doesn't mean you're entitled to a refund - there were other prizes too and like, okay maybe you wouldn't have thrown as many tickets in for those items but it was still your choice to enter the raffle, its not like they removed the prize, someone who wasn't you still won the prize. They just got banned so they didn't get to have it

what about rerolling?

what about people who won the other prizes? do they have their things taken off them to redo the raffle? like honestly nah

its just tough luck i they rerolled it you probably still wasn't gonna win

if you don't have that kind of money to throw around don't enter the raffle roundsey is literally a money sink
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
man i'm just happy it's going to be recirculated. even if whoever wins it next decides to keep it, that's still hope for me that a crown will still exist on-site to be saved for and bought later [emoji=cat 1 size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
man i'm just happy it's going to be recirculated. even if whoever wins it next decides to keep it, that's still hope for me that a crown will still exist on-site to be saved for and bought later
nzqnkq.png
[quote name="cind" date="2024-01-15 14:37:48" ] whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee [/quote] the place local to me: coffee flavored milk tea with boba bc their fruit flavors are straight sugar the fancy place i only go to because its near where i get haircuts: brown sugar milk tea with brown sugar boba . i am a brown sugar girlie that place i loved on vacation: iced jasmine tea with strawberry syrup and popping boba. oh my god it was so good
the place local to me: coffee flavored milk tea with boba bc their fruit flavors are straight sugar
the fancy place i only go to because its near where i get haircuts: brown sugar milk tea with brown sugar boba . i am a brown sugar girlie
that place i loved on vacation: iced jasmine tea with strawberry syrup and popping boba. oh my god it was so good

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
[quote name="cind" date="2024-01-15 14:37:48" ] whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee [/quote] i cant get boba very often but when i do i always default to matcha..... love the Green flavor
i cant get boba very often but when i do i always default to matcha..... love the Green flavor
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
There are some very rude and angry people in the world
There are some very rude and angry people in the world
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
It honestly feels like people are using this incident to beg the staff for free tickets.

Raffling the item off again is the most fair way. You know they're going to raffle it again, so just save up lots of gold for tickets. Spend a couple of days maxing out the fairground and you'll be able to buy a ton.
It honestly feels like people are using this incident to beg the staff for free tickets.

Raffling the item off again is the most fair way. You know they're going to raffle it again, so just save up lots of gold for tickets. Spend a couple of days maxing out the fairground and you'll be able to buy a ton.
dlJsEIj.png
[quote name="cind" date="2024-01-15 14:37:48" ] whats everyones boba order im a simple man i like to get lychee black tea with lychee boba because i love lychee [/quote] mine's similar - no sugar lychee black tea with lychee boba and jelly

mine's similar - no sugar lychee black tea with lychee boba and jelly
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
Reviewing the thread, it does appear to have run its course and is now locked. Thank you everyone for your feedback, and have a good evening.
Reviewing the thread, it does appear to have run its course and is now locked. Thank you everyone for your feedback, and have a good evening.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11