Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 240 241
December 20th
Chillin'
December 20th
Chillin'
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Catch-up!

Dec.14th

Donated my Fairgrounds earnings to Fire's Lava Bank. :)

Dec 15th

I signed up for multiple pinglists for adopts and art! The new pinglist system, for all its flaws, has really streamlined that aspect of art buying. :D I have already purchased quite a few pieces of art for Christmas gifts too. :)
Catch-up!

Dec.14th

Donated my Fairgrounds earnings to Fire's Lava Bank. :)

Dec 15th

I signed up for multiple pinglists for adopts and art! The new pinglist system, for all its flaws, has really streamlined that aspect of art buying. :D I have already purchased quite a few pieces of art for Christmas gifts too. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[center][quote][b]December 20th[/b] Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it.[/quote] In the real world, I drove down to my parent's house for the holidays and will be taking it easy before keeping at it with holiday gifts. On here, I bought myself some lore for one of my dragons![/center]
Quote:
December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it.

In the real world, I drove down to my parent's house for the holidays and will be taking it easy before keeping at it with holiday gifts. On here, I bought myself some lore for one of my dragons!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Catching up some more...

December 3rd!

I brewed some food for a friend who just started playing! :3

December 19th!

And tried to help give scry ideas for someone asking for help!

December 20th

After finishing doing what I need to today I'll probably unwind with an audiobook and some coliseum!
Catching up some more...

December 3rd!

I brewed some food for a friend who just started playing! :3

December 19th!

And tried to help give scry ideas for someone asking for help!

December 20th

After finishing doing what I need to today I'll probably unwind with an audiobook and some coliseum!
December 20th

Thus far I have sold all my chests to help me save up for some goals I have so as a treat for me I will keep all of the ones I find today and open them!
December 20th

Thus far I have sold all my chests to help me save up for some goals I have so as a treat for me I will keep all of the ones I find today and open them!
U8QtDKC.png
December 12th
I recorded all my earnings from Tomo and Crim on the 18th and have only just remembered to send it to the Nature dom vault. Oops!

December 14th
Donated some more funds to the Nature dom vault just now (lumped it in with the above donation).
December 12th
I recorded all my earnings from Tomo and Crim on the 18th and have only just remembered to send it to the Nature dom vault. Oops!

December 14th
Donated some more funds to the Nature dom vault just now (lumped it in with the above donation).
0gldo0m.png
Today I took a break from NotN grinding as a treat for myself. I also traded for this really cute dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91462140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914622/91462140_350.png[/img][/url]
Today I took a break from NotN grinding as a treat for myself. I also traded for this really cute dragon:
91462140_350.png
P5dRHZ6.png
Day 20: done :)! Got some things irl done, and now im gonna try to get more notn chests!
Day 20: done :)! Got some things irl done, and now im gonna try to get more notn chests!
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
[quote="December 20th"]Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Done and done
December 20th wrote:
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it

Done and done
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
December 20th

I've had a lot of work and other IRL stuff happening. Thankfully, I have the rest of the day off, so I'm finally going to start catching up on some chest grinding in the coli! :D
December 20th

I've had a lot of work and other IRL stuff happening. Thankfully, I have the rest of the day off, so I'm finally going to start catching up on some chest grinding in the coli! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 240 241