Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Remus' Art Shop [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[center][url=https://imgur.com/gNABUiV.png][img alt="A fullbody drawing of a wildclaw. He has red scales and pink wings with butterfly markings. He has his eyes closed and mouth open in a grin. He is sat behind a drafting desk that has parchments and post-it notes pinned on it. Next to him are several vases of various colors that contain both plants and rolled up canvases. There is another desk with a ruby webwing sitting on it. There are multi-colored butterflies and moths flying around and perched on the various surfaces. Overlaid is the text Remus' Remarkable Representations: Custom Artwork for every occasion and every dragon!"]https://imgur.com/gNABUiV.png[/img][/url] [size=1][i][color=451717][Image ID] A fullbody drawing of a wildclaw. He has red scales and pink wings with butterfly markings. He has his eyes closed and mouth open in a grin. He is sat behind a drafting desk that has parchments and post-it notes pinned on it. Next to him are several vases of various colors that contain both plants and rolled up canvases. There is another desk with a ruby webwing sitting on it. There are multi-colored butterflies and moths flying around and perched on the various surfaces. Overlaid is the text Remus' Remarkable Representations: Custom Artwork for every occasion and every dragon! [End ID][/color][/i][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [font=timesnewroman][size=7][b][color=850012]BUSTS[/color][/b][/size] [size=3][i][color=451717]**Click on the examples to see them closer up**[/color][/i][/size] [url=https://imgur.com/kT8UWYA.png][img alt="Digital drawing of the same wildclaw four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He is red with petal markings, a glimmer underbelly and horns, and a pink feathered crest with butterfly markings on it. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT."]https://imgur.com/kT8UWYA.png[/img][/url] [size=1][i][color=451717][Image ID] Digital drawing of the same wildclaw four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He is red with petal markings, a glimmer underbelly and horns, and a pink feathered crest with butterfly markings on it. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT [End ID] [url=https://imgur.com/1xFu3Qh.png][img alt="Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT."]https://imgur.com/1xFu3Qh.png[/img][/url] [Image ID] Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT [End ID][/color][/i][/size] [size=7][b][color=850012]FULLBODIES[/color][/b][/size] [size=3][i][color=451717]**Click on the examples to see them closer up**[/color][/i][/size] [url=https://imgur.com/qx6S3NH.png][img alt="Digital drawing of the same dragon character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has red scales and pink butterfly wings. He is wearing a red cloak, red pants, and pink flowers on his neck and legs. He has a brown messenger bag across his side that is overflowing with parchments. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT."]https://imgur.com/qx6S3NH.png[/img][/url] [size=1][i][color=451717][Image ID] Digital drawing of the same dragon character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has red scales and pink butterfly wings. He is wearing a red cloak, red pants, and pink flowers on his neck and legs. He has a brown messenger bag across his side that is overflowing with parchments. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT [End ID] [url=https://imgur.com/XU9lSh7.png][img alt="Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. He has a red sleeveless shirt, orange pants, and red spats. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT"]https://imgur.com/XU9lSh7.png[/img][/url] [Image ID] Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. He has a red sleeveless shirt, orange pants, and red spats. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT [End ID][/color][/i][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [size=7][b][color=850012]INFO[/color][/b][/size] [size=4][color=850012][b]Additional Charges[/b][/center] [list] [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Backgrounds: +$10/1500g/1mt -- $25/2500kg/2.5mt [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Complexity Fee*: $5/500g/500kt -- $20/2000g/2mt [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Additional Characters**: + 80% of standard price[/list] [right][font=timesnewroman][color=451717][i]*Complexity fee is based off gene difficulty, lots of apparel, complicated skins, or a difficult design (if a non-FR oc) and will vary and be discussed with the customer before payment is collected/sent. Not all commissions will be applicable for a complexity fee **Additional characters available up to 5 per single commission[/i][/color][/font][/right] ----- [center][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=850012][b]Payment[/b][/center] [list] [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Payment for non USD orders is half up-front via a CR or PM [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Upon completion, a heavily watermarked version of your order will be sent to you via a PM. At this point, the other half of the payment is due. Upon receiving it, you will get the unwatermarked version of your order [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] USD payments will be taken through Paypal invoices. I will ask for your email via a private message. If this makes you uncomfortable PM and we may be able to work something out [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Please DO NOT send any payments or messages until I have confirmed your order [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Mixed payments are okay, if you are confused about exchange ratios, feel free to ask me about them [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I will take item trades for partial or total payments from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3331587/1#post_3331587]wishlist[/url]. Items will be taken based off their LAH or Marketplace value (whichever is lower)[/list] ----- [center][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=850012][b]General[/b][/center] [list] [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I am subscribed, no need to ping me, but I don't mind if you do [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Slots are FCFS [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] Slots are also limited, once they are full, you can place yourself on the slot pinglist for open slots [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] My general pinglist will be pinged for major updates (Price changes, discounts, closures, etc.) NOT for open slots. Please add yourself to the appropriate pinglist[/list] ----- [center][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=850012][b]Limits[/b][/color][/center] [list] [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL NOT draw complex mechs [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL NOT draw real life pets/people [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL draw FR designs [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL draw fanart/fancharacters [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL draw original dragon/feral/monster characters [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] I WILL draw human/humanoid characters [*][font=timesnewroman][size=4][color=451717] If you are unsure about my ability to draw a certain character and would like to see a specific example, feel free to ask and I will happily share if I have one available[/list] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [size=7][b][color=850012]ORDER FORM[/color][/b][/size][/center] [quote][b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Character Reference/Link:[/b] [i]I greatly prefer a visual reference, however I can work off written references. Characters without visual refs WILL be subject to a hefty complexity fee[/i] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [i]Bust or Fullbody[/i] [b]Commission Complexity:[/b] [i]Sketch/Lineart/Flats/Rendered[/i] [b]Additional Charges:[/b] [i]Props, backgrounds, etc. If you choose these, I will inform you of the price charge![/i] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]USD/Gems/Treasure/Items/Mixed[/i] [b]Extra Information:[/b] [i]Personality, pose requests, design notes, anything you think I should know![/i][/quote] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [size=7][b][color=850012]AVAILABLE SLOTS[/color][/b][/size] [color=850012][size=4][b]USD[/b][/size] [size=2][color=451717][b]1.[/b] Neglect [b]2.[/b] N/A [b]3.[/b] N/A [b]4.[/b] N/A [b]5.[/b] N/A[/color][/size] [color=850012][size=4][b]FR Currency[/b][/size][/color] [size=2][color=451717][b]1.[/b] Closed for now [b]2.[/b] Closed for now [b]3.[/b] Closed for now [b]4.[/b] Closed for now [b]5.[/b] Closed for now[/color][/size] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [size=7][b][color=850012]PINGLISTS[/color][/b][/size] [pinglist=11723] [pinglist=26361] [pinglist=26360] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d1738336ed45f9488b29b994dd246d63/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33217336][font=timesnewroman][size=4][i][color=451717]Go visit Remus and give him a like! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/color][/i][/size][/font][/url][/center]
A fullbody drawing of a wildclaw. He has red scales and pink wings with butterfly markings. He has his eyes closed and mouth open in a grin. He is sat behind a drafting desk that has parchments and post-it notes pinned on it. Next to him are several vases of various colors that contain both plants and rolled up canvases. There is another desk with a ruby webwing sitting on it. There are multi-colored butterflies and moths flying around and perched on the various surfaces. Overlaid is the text Remus' Remarkable Representations: Custom Artwork for every occasion and every dragon!
[Image ID] A fullbody drawing of a wildclaw. He has red scales and pink wings with butterfly markings. He has his eyes closed and mouth open in a grin. He is sat behind a drafting desk that has parchments and post-it notes pinned on it. Next to him are several vases of various colors that contain both plants and rolled up canvases. There is another desk with a ruby webwing sitting on it. There are multi-colored butterflies and moths flying around and perched on the various surfaces. Overlaid is the text Remus' Remarkable Representations: Custom Artwork for every occasion and every dragon! [End ID]

tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo2_400.png

BUSTS
**Click on the examples to see them closer up**

Digital drawing of the same wildclaw four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He is red with petal markings, a glimmer underbelly and horns, and a pink feathered crest with butterfly markings on it. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT.

[Image ID] Digital drawing of the same wildclaw four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He is red with petal markings, a glimmer underbelly and horns, and a pink feathered crest with butterfly markings on it. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT [End ID]

Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT.

[Image ID] Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $10/1000g/1MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $20/2000g/2MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. Below it is text that reads $30/3000g/3MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $35/3500g/3.5MT [End ID]

FULLBODIES
**Click on the examples to see them closer up**

Digital drawing of the same dragon character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has red scales and pink butterfly wings. He is wearing a red cloak, red pants, and pink flowers on his neck and legs. He has a brown messenger bag across his side that is overflowing with parchments. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT.

[Image ID] Digital drawing of the same dragon character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has red scales and pink butterfly wings. He is wearing a red cloak, red pants, and pink flowers on his neck and legs. He has a brown messenger bag across his side that is overflowing with parchments. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT [End ID]

Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. He has a red sleeveless shirt, orange pants, and red spats. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT

[Image ID] Digital drawing of the same human character four times in various levels of completion. The first is a rough sketch with light red monochrome coloring. Below it is text that reads $50/5000g/5MT. The second is lineart. Below it is text that reads $60/6000g/6MT. The third is flat colors. He has dark brown skin with a pink mohawk. He has bright yellow eyes and a red cloak over his shoulders. He has a red sleeveless shirt, orange pants, and red spats. Below it is text that reads $65/6500g/6.5MT. The fourth is the same as the third but includes shading. Below it is text that reads $70/700g/7MT [End ID]

INFO

Additional Charges
  • Backgrounds: +$10/1500g/1mt -- $25/2500kg/2.5mt
  • Complexity Fee*: $5/500g/500kt -- $20/2000g/2mt
  • Additional Characters**: + 80% of standard price
*Complexity fee is based off gene difficulty, lots of apparel, complicated skins, or a difficult design (if a non-FR oc) and will vary and be discussed with the customer before payment is collected/sent. Not all commissions will be applicable for a complexity fee

**Additional characters available up to 5 per single commission

Payment
  • Payment for non USD orders is half up-front via a CR or PM
  • Upon completion, a heavily watermarked version of your order will be sent to you via a PM. At this point, the other half of the payment is due. Upon receiving it, you will get the unwatermarked version of your order
  • USD payments will be taken through Paypal invoices. I will ask for your email via a private message. If this makes you uncomfortable PM and we may be able to work something out
  • Please DO NOT send any payments or messages until I have confirmed your order
  • Mixed payments are okay, if you are confused about exchange ratios, feel free to ask me about them
  • I will take item trades for partial or total payments from my wishlist. Items will be taken based off their LAH or Marketplace value (whichever is lower)

General
  • I am subscribed, no need to ping me, but I don't mind if you do
  • Slots are FCFS
  • Slots are also limited, once they are full, you can place yourself on the slot pinglist for open slots
  • My general pinglist will be pinged for major updates (Price changes, discounts, closures, etc.) NOT for open slots. Please add yourself to the appropriate pinglist

Limits
  • I WILL NOT draw complex mechs
  • I WILL NOT draw real life pets/people
  • I WILL draw FR designs
  • I WILL draw fanart/fancharacters
  • I WILL draw original dragon/feral/monster characters
  • I WILL draw human/humanoid characters
  • If you are unsure about my ability to draw a certain character and would like to see a specific example, feel free to ask and I will happily share if I have one available

ORDER FORM
Quote:
Username/ID:

Character Reference/Link: I greatly prefer a visual reference, however I can work off written references. Characters without visual refs WILL be subject to a hefty complexity fee
Commission Type: Bust or Fullbody
Commission Complexity: Sketch/Lineart/Flats/Rendered

Additional Charges: Props, backgrounds, etc. If you choose these, I will inform you of the price charge!

Payment Type: USD/Gems/Treasure/Items/Mixed
Extra Information: Personality, pose requests, design notes, anything you think I should know!

AVAILABLE SLOTS

USD

1. Neglect
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A

FR Currency

1. Closed for now
2. Closed for now
3. Closed for now
4. Closed for now
5. Closed for now

PINGLISTS

Go visit Remus and give him a like!

xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DwzY5Dr.png[/img] ----- [font=timesnewroman]Saved[/font][/center]
DwzY5Dr.png

Saved
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DwzY5Dr.png[/img] ----- [font=timesnewroman]Saved[/font][/center]
DwzY5Dr.png

Saved
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade Hello, could I get a refined headshot of this girl? :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58187750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581878/58187750_350.png[/img][/url]
@DragonJade Hello, could I get a refined headshot of this girl? :)

58187750_350.png
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@DragonJade

Hi! Could I have a refined headshot of my dragon OC wearing a santa hat and looking cheerful? :3
@DragonJade

Hi! Could I have a refined headshot of my dragon OC wearing a santa hat and looking cheerful? :3
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
Could I have a refined headshot of my wildclaw?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65112144

if possible could you give him an annoyed look? i have art of him in his bio if you need help drawing him

and i can send payment now or whenever :>
Could I have a refined headshot of my wildclaw?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65112144

if possible could you give him an annoyed look? i have art of him in his bio if you need help drawing him

and i can send payment now or whenever :>
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
heyoo is it possible to get three sketches of these three? either together in same pic or separated (the mirror is the other two's mate, while the WC and guardian are good friends)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63779041
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63921021
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64181009

if you are up for it I suggest reading some super quick short info I have here, because they are dragons based off my characters, so this can give you a better insight and ref for outfits (I know their current ones are a bit complex) :)
https://sta.sh/21nn8bepmanh
https://sta.sh/21gpbliqbuk
https://sta.sh/213oqn4jhy62

@DragonJade
heyoo is it possible to get three sketches of these three? either together in same pic or separated (the mirror is the other two's mate, while the WC and guardian are good friends)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63779041
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63921021
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64181009

if you are up for it I suggest reading some super quick short info I have here, because they are dragons based off my characters, so this can give you a better insight and ref for outfits (I know their current ones are a bit complex) :)
https://sta.sh/21nn8bepmanh
https://sta.sh/21gpbliqbuk
https://sta.sh/213oqn4jhy62

@DragonJade
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Drachenschwinge
Oh wow she's gorgeous! I'd love to draw her! Please send me payment via CR and I'll accept once I'm finished!

@Extormus
Awww what a cutie, I'd love to! If you could send payment via CR, I'll accept once I'm done!

@saltypie
Wow I love wildclaws and he's such a pretty one! If you could send me a CR with payment that'd be great! I'll accept payment once I'm done!

@Hikumi
Wow I love all three of them, what a great little dynamic! I'd be happy to draw them all in one pic! For sketches for all of them, it'd be 150KT/150G! Would you like me to draw them closer to their character outfits or their FR outfits? When you're ready, go ahead and send a CR and I'll accept when I'm done!
@Drachenschwinge
Oh wow she's gorgeous! I'd love to draw her! Please send me payment via CR and I'll accept once I'm finished!

@Extormus
Awww what a cutie, I'd love to! If you could send payment via CR, I'll accept once I'm done!

@saltypie
Wow I love wildclaws and he's such a pretty one! If you could send me a CR with payment that'd be great! I'll accept payment once I'm done!

@Hikumi
Wow I love all three of them, what a great little dynamic! I'd be happy to draw them all in one pic! For sketches for all of them, it'd be 150KT/150G! Would you like me to draw them closer to their character outfits or their FR outfits? When you're ready, go ahead and send a CR and I'll accept when I'm done!
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
hey there! could I get a refined headshot for this guy? his name's ikan, and his [url=http://origin.soundtrack-howl.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=825]character profile is here[/url]. plus, his reference! (it's click through for the full size) [center][url=https://imgur.com/03Gh8re][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMdnIgy.png[/img][/url][/center] you're free to take your time with him, i don't want to overwhelm especially with the number of commissions you already have ahh. and if you can't do anthros, that's okay, too!
hey there! could I get a refined headshot for this guy? his name's ikan, and his character profile is here. plus, his reference! (it's click through for the full size)
ZMdnIgy.png

you're free to take your time with him, i don't want to overwhelm especially with the number of commissions you already have ahh. and if you can't do anthros, that's okay, too!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@DragonJade thank youu and omg yes I would really appreciate them looking closer to the outfit of the characters (you can do either the armor-y or casual one no worries, though for Val if you do the armor-y one it would be this one)
oh and mirror and wildclaw are closer in size tho the mirror is just a little smaller, while the guardian would be.....Big Im not even looking at FR dragon size Im basing them on the characters size
@DragonJade thank youu and omg yes I would really appreciate them looking closer to the outfit of the characters (you can do either the armor-y or casual one no worries, though for Val if you do the armor-y one it would be this one)
oh and mirror and wildclaw are closer in size tho the mirror is just a little smaller, while the guardian would be.....Big Im not even looking at FR dragon size Im basing them on the characters size
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39