Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New NPC hype!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
banescale - and everything is said in song (bonus if they rhyme too just to be quirky)
banescale - and everything is said in song (bonus if they rhyme too just to be quirky)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
aether would be fun if only for the idea of the npc trying their absolute hardest not to just eat the scrolls
aether would be fun if only for the idea of the npc trying their absolute hardest not to just eat the scrolls
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Hope it's a Gaoler because it's my favorite breed, I think it'd be the most logical choice as they were the first to be added ancients wise. Aether would be fun too I admit
Hope it's a Gaoler because it's my favorite breed, I think it'd be the most logical choice as they were the first to be added ancients wise. Aether would be fun too I admit
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Aether would be my top choice! Totally not biased as an arcanite LOL but yeah I agree, I think it'd be really funny to have an NPC desperately trying to not eat the scrolls. Alternatively I'd be up for an aberration bc they're my other favourite ancient, I like them.
Aether would be my top choice! Totally not biased as an arcanite LOL but yeah I agree, I think it'd be really funny to have an NPC desperately trying to not eat the scrolls. Alternatively I'd be up for an aberration bc they're my other favourite ancient, I like them.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
You guys are really selling me on the idea of an Aether NPC, but I wouldn't be opposed to another Beastclan NPC either- especially in conjunction with a new lore update! *-*
You guys are really selling me on the idea of an Aether NPC, but I wouldn't be opposed to another Beastclan NPC either- especially in conjunction with a new lore update! *-*
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Aether or Aberration for sure, they have the most potential for funny lore
Aether or Aberration for sure, they have the most potential for funny lore
QYzhmAi.png
veilspun!!!!!!!! would be one of my new favorite npcs if that's the case,,,,,,,,
veilspun!!!!!!!! would be one of my new favorite npcs if that's the case,,,,,,,,
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
[quote name="Youcal" date="2023-08-13 01:32:41" ] [quote name="/@DoubleO" date="2023-08-12 23:08:23" ] all of them [/quote] [img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Actually it'd be a cool concept for the ancient gene shop npc to like, apply different ancient scrolls on themselves so they end up bein' a different breed each month (bonus points if they're canonically genderfluid!) [/quote] This idea is delightful and fiendish because that would require so much art. What if they were wearing a different paper mask each month?
Youcal wrote on 2023-08-13 01:32:41:
/@DoubleO wrote on 2023-08-12 23:08:23:
all of them

A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Actually it'd be a cool concept for the ancient gene shop npc to like, apply different ancient scrolls on themselves so they end up bein' a different breed each month (bonus points if they're canonically genderfluid!)

This idea is delightful and fiendish because that would require so much art. What if they were wearing a different paper mask each month?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I very much want a Veilspun, but a Banescale or Sandsurge would be pretty rad.

Please, I just want Veilspun everywhere
I very much want a Veilspun, but a Banescale or Sandsurge would be pretty rad.

Please, I just want Veilspun everywhere
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
[font=american gothic][size=4]Unlikely but… Undertide [emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
Unlikely but… Undertide
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9