Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
[center][b][font=century gothic][size=7]Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo[/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045#post_3044045]Introduction, Rules, & Submission Forms[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045#post_48570987]Pinglist[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045#post_48570988]Helper List[/url]|[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045#post_48570989]Recognition List[/url][/center] [center][i]All Flights Currently Open for Application![/i][/center] [center][u][b]Introduction[/b][/u][/center] ----- This is the Sequal to the original Friendly Nest Rental now that the original thread manager QuenShadoBinder is retiring. If you're new to flight rising or to nest renting and want to know what this thread and it's community is about you're in a good place. As flight rising does not have a game in function to exchange or rent nests in other flights several communities like ours have worked out an honors and service system to do just that. Some people want their offspring to be a certain element for lore or coliseum team building reasons some want matching or contrasting eyes for their project or hatchery pairs. Why you want to rent our nests is your business and renting you our nests is our business. You do not have to be part of the nesting lists to rent a nest from our service. You do however have to be on our nesting lists to offer your nest on this thread. So everyone can rent but only the listed nesters can nest. [center][u][b]Rules and Warnings[/b][/u][/center] ----- As per Flight Rising's rules technically once a dragon is out of your hands and in another players you cannot control what happens to it. This is an honors system and while the helpers and I will do our best to settle any conflicts we cannot be held responsible for rentals gone wrong, because we do not have any power to force fix the issue. We can help reach out to the player and we can ban players from using the rental service if it comes down to that. Most transactions have no issues, but this is important to keep in mind. That said we have rules that must be followed and rules to be courteous to your fellow player that are giving your their time and lair space or your fellow player who is trusting you with their dragons. 1. If you are about to be on hiatus or know that you are not going to have internet access for more than 3 days, but especially if it will be a long hiatus do not offer your nest or rent a nest. It is a different matter of course if you are unexpectedly unable to access flight rising, in which case do your best to let your renter, a helper, or I know what's going on. 2. If you are on the nest lists and going on a short hiatus such as 1-2 weeks that you know an estimated end time for, let me or a helper know, and I will remove your name from the pinglist and set your status to hiatus. 3. If you are on the nest lists and going on a long or undetermined hiatus, let me or a helper know, and I will save your application info and remove you from the lists. If spots are open when you come back and you want to rejoin pm me and we'll update your info if needed. 4. If you are having problems with a nester or renter you must communicate or attempt to communicate with them yourself first. If they are not responding to your messages after 3 days reach out to a helper or I and we will see if they will contact us or if we need to ban them from the rental service. 5. This goes without saying, but to cover our bases do not permanently alter, sell, or keep dragons in your care that you are nesting. This includes leveling them up in the coliseum, changing their eyes, exalting them and changing their genes etc. You must acknowledge this rule and any breaking of this rule is not something FNR can fix or be held responsible for, because we do not have the power to be. 6. Please check before sending your pair(s) to your selected nester that they are ready to breed (RTB) or will be for the date you want your hatchlings to hatch. 7. Please have your dragons within 3 feeding turns of fully fed when you set up your crossroads or private auction. 8. Please put your username in at least one of your dragons' bios before sending your pair(s) over. This saves the users the time and frustration of digging through crossroads trade receipts and some of nesters on this forum are very active in nesting and trading. 9. Please check preferred contact information, fees, and additional info before sending your pair(s) over. 10.Nest Hosts must keep hatchlings up to 3 days and the pair(s) up to 1 week, if the owner of these dragons does not response to the Nest Hoster's PM nore pick up there dragons the Nest Hoster after that period of time with claim ownership, as cruel as this may seem we are not a dragon holding service we are a nest rental service to help user's gain there speacil dragons. [center][u][b]Submission Forms and Info[/b][/u][/center] Fill out the form below and pm me with your information if your flight is open. If your info changes contact a helper or I with your info change. Confirm with your submission you understand the rules and your responsibilities particularly with holding onto dragons. [center]User: Flight: Nests: Status: (Active or On Hiatus) Contact: (Ping|PM|Either) Fee: Info:[/center] ----- [center][u][b]Banned Users[/b][/u] ZhuKage[/center] ----- [center][u][b]Icon for Signatures[/b][/u][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [font=gothic century][size=4][b][center]Created by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=512246]SwiftedSphinx[/url]![/center][/b][/size][/font]
Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
All Flights Currently Open for Application!
Introduction

This is the Sequal to the original Friendly Nest Rental now that the original thread manager QuenShadoBinder is retiring.

If you're new to flight rising or to nest renting and want to know what this thread and it's community is about you're in a good place. As flight rising does not have a game in function to exchange or rent nests in other flights several communities like ours have worked out an honors and service system to do just that. Some people want their offspring to be a certain element for lore or coliseum team building reasons some want matching or contrasting eyes for their project or hatchery pairs. Why you want to rent our nests is your business and renting you our nests is our business.

You do not have to be part of the nesting lists to rent a nest from our service. You do however have to be on our nesting lists to offer your nest on this thread. So everyone can rent but only the listed nesters can nest.
Rules and Warnings

As per Flight Rising's rules technically once a dragon is out of your hands and in another players you cannot control what happens to it. This is an honors system and while the helpers and I will do our best to settle any conflicts we cannot be held responsible for rentals gone wrong, because we do not have any power to force fix the issue. We can help reach out to the player and we can ban players from using the rental service if it comes down to that. Most transactions have no issues, but this is important to keep in mind.

That said we have rules that must be followed and rules to be courteous to your fellow player that are giving your their time and lair space or your fellow player who is trusting you with their dragons.

1. If you are about to be on hiatus or know that you are not going to have internet access for more than 3 days, but especially if it will be a long hiatus do not offer your nest or rent a nest. It is a different matter of course if you are unexpectedly unable to access flight rising, in which case do your best to let your renter, a helper, or I know what's going on.

2. If you are on the nest lists and going on a short hiatus such as 1-2 weeks that you know an estimated end time for, let me or a helper know, and I will remove your name from the pinglist and set your status to hiatus.

3. If you are on the nest lists and going on a long or undetermined hiatus, let me or a helper know, and I will save your application info and remove you from the lists. If spots are open when you come back and you want to rejoin pm me and we'll update your info if needed.

4. If you are having problems with a nester or renter you must communicate or attempt to communicate with them yourself first. If they are not responding to your messages after 3 days reach out to a helper or I and we will see if they will contact us or if we need to ban them from the rental service.

5. This goes without saying, but to cover our bases do not permanently alter, sell, or keep dragons in your care that you are nesting. This includes leveling them up in the coliseum, changing their eyes, exalting them and changing their genes etc. You must acknowledge this rule and any breaking of this rule is not something FNR can fix or be held responsible for, because we do not have the power to be.

6. Please check before sending your pair(s) to your selected nester that they are ready to breed (RTB) or will be for the date you want your hatchlings to hatch.

7. Please have your dragons within 3 feeding turns of fully fed when you set up your crossroads or private auction.

8. Please put your username in at least one of your dragons' bios before sending your pair(s) over. This saves the users the time and frustration of digging through crossroads trade receipts and some of nesters on this forum are very active in nesting and trading.

9. Please check preferred contact information, fees, and additional info before sending your pair(s) over.

10.Nest Hosts must keep hatchlings up to 3 days and the pair(s) up to 1 week, if the owner of these dragons does not response to the Nest Hoster's PM nore pick up there dragons the Nest Hoster after that period of time with claim ownership, as cruel as this may seem we are not a dragon holding service we are a nest rental service to help user's gain there speacil dragons.
Submission Forms and Info

Fill out the form below and pm me with your information if your flight is open. If your info changes contact a helper or I with your info change. Confirm with your submission you understand the rules and your responsibilities particularly with holding onto dragons.
User:
Flight:
Nests:
Fee:
Info:

Banned Users
ZhuKage

Icon for Signatures
zbfZPyc.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3044045][img]https://i.imgur.com/zbfZPyc.png[/img][/url][/center]
Created by SwiftedSphinx!
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
[center][size=7][font=century gothic][b]Pinglists[/b][/font][/size] [emoji=earth rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#563012]Earth Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/K4DthMo.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Skritnaja[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:None [i]Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be.[/i] [b]User: KiwiNeko[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:Food for dragons or 8g /8kt = per nest. [i]Info:Tips appreciated but not necessary.[/i] [b]User: InobiYoPo[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:4 Fee:Free, Ffood/tips are appreciated. Info:+3 FR time. Please have dragons fed and RTB with your user in their bio. Will send dragons in CR within 1-2 days after hatching but if you need more than a week, please PM me. [b]User: ScribeJustinian[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips are truly apprecited but not necessary, food for your dragons pending on the length of stay will help. [i]Info:I am on regular FR hours and check messages daily, please put your username in your fully fed RTB dragons bios, if your doing a special project just PM me and we can figure the longer duration and what to do if the hatchlings don't come out as planned and I can hold on to the parents til they give the results you are seeking, I just prefer to know before hand, if you have a boon of fertility that will work just as well if you are seeking immediate results.[/i] [b]User: Tenaga[/b] Flight:Earth Nests:3 Fee:PWYW, no tips necessary. [i]Info:Please link your profile in your dragons’ bios! I’ll PM you as soon as your eggs are ready to hatch at rollover and your dragons will always be sent within 24 hours. We can work out extended stays, specific dates, or anything else through PM.[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#563012]Earth Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]5/15[/b] @Skritnaja @KiwiNeko @InobiYoPo @ScribeJustinian @Tenaga[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#aa0024]Plague Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rt9IgRx.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: EmotionalTree[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free [i]Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed.[/i] [b]User: Binary00101010[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53107001](wishlist)[/url] [i]Info:Please feed your dragons before sending and put your username in bios, my time: FR+9[/i] [b]User: CatyCrisis[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4 Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated. [i]Info:I'm +2 FRT. I'm open to any concerns or questions you may have so don't be afraid to PM them to me.[/i] [b]User: Smudgen73[/b] Flight:Plague Nests 3 Fee: Food for your dragons' stay, tips are appreciated but not necessary. [i]Info: Please put your username in your dragons' bios and pick them up as soon as possible. However, I'll be happy to hold onto them for a while.[/i] [b]User: LupusUncia[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:4/5 Fee:Free but I appreciate tips, primarily food. [i]Info:I will also take 3 reservations for Riot of Rot, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Independence Day (US), I will hold your dragons for 7 days after which they will be sold on the AH for 5kt I need to have space in my lair after all, if you're breeding for a dream dragon let me know and I will hold the dragons until you get the results you want.[/i] [b]User: Archcanon[/b] Flight:Plague Nests:3 Fee:None [i]Info:I'd appreciate the username of the player in the dragon's bios so I don't lose track of things, please feed your dragon first, I can hold them as long as necessary as long as I'm warned beforehand.[/i] [b]User: BaylinHeth[/b] Flight: Plague Nests: 4 Status: Active Contact: Either Fee: Free [i]Info: FR+8. Online daily, please feed your dergs and put your username in their bio before sending. Food always appreciated! :)[/i] [b]User: KnightOfAres[/b] Flight: Plague Nests: 5 Status: Active ( I’m on everyday ) Contact: Either Fee: None [i]Info: 3 + FR time, preferably to have dragons fed & usernames in bio of dragons and Food / tips are appreciated.[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#aa0024]Plague Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]8/15[/b] @EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @LupusUncia @Archcanon @BaylinHeth @KnightOfAres[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#fa912b]Fire Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XqQeriv.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: LucisAbsentia[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None needed but seafood much appreciated as lair is mainly seafood eaters. [i]Other:FR+3, I am an active, reliable nester for several threads and have been for years, if I don’t have room I take reservations for the next open nest.[/i] [b]User: Quickstrike[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated. [i]Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile.[/i] [b]User: Meadbhb[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5 Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times). [i]Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person.[/i] [b]User: ktjn[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:5(3 avaible) Fee:Free. [i]Info:No tip/food necessary.[/i] [b]User: Nimphy[/b] Flight:Fire Nests:3 Fee:Free, but tips appreciated in any form. [i]Info:FR+9, please put your username in bio, please let me know in advance if you'll be late in picking up your dragons.[/i] [b]User: Yukishi[/b] Flight: Fire Nests: 3 Status: Open Contact: Either ping or pm Fee: No fee required, though tips are always appreciated- I'm constantly in need of treasure or insects/seafood, and it also always helps to send some food for whatever dragons I will be hosting of yours :) [i]Info: Please put your @ in the bio of whatever dragons you're sending over so I can keep track of who belongs to who! <3[/i] [b]User: MoralSupport[/b] Flight: Fire Nests: 4 Status: Active Contact: Either Fee: Free; Food Tips or Shiny Items Appreciated [i]Info: I'm willing to hold onto dragons if you didn't get the offspring you wanted, but I need to know whether you're willing to let me hibernate them. Feel free to PM me about anything[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#fa912b]Fire Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]7/15[/b] @LucisAbsentia @Quickstrike @Meadbhb @ktjn @Nimphy @Yukishi @MoralSupport[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#fff080]Light Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UlFVeww.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Kava[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated. [i]Info:I'm usually 8 or 9hrs ahead of server time, my timezone is always updated in my profile.[/i] [b]User: Luce[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent) Fee:Free, tips are appreciated. [i]Info:+3 FR time. If you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day, let me know ahead of time. Tips can be anything, especially meats. Leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help.[/i] [b]User: gay4dragonz [/b]Flight:Light Nests:3 Fee:Free, food/tips highly appreciated. [i]Info:FR +9, please leave your username in both dragons' bios. I'll hold on to hatchlings for up to 3 weeks, but please specify if you'd like me to hold onto the parents and hatchlings beforehand. Dragons and hatchlings will be sent in a 1-way CR. Please feed before sending.[/i] [b]User: theRumblingEmu [/b]Flight:Light Nests: 4 Fee:No Fee, but tips always appreciated. [i]Info:The Relicta Clan is dedicated to keeping its doors open to any dragons in need of a place to stay, whether it be temporarily from traveling, or a forever home, all are welcome. And now that we have the space, we are thrilled to be opening up for nest rentals! OOC:If you have a nest rental with me, I will set an alarm each day to ensure the eggs hatch as soon as possible. If there is a specific date you would like me to hatch them on, please reach out at minimum 10 days beforehand so I can ensure I will have the room for them. If you would like to hatch your nest(s) with a boon of fertility, you must purchase it yourself and then send it to me in CR.[/i] [b]User: Aschenstern[/b] Flight:Light Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required. [i]Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me.[/i] [b]User: lupa77[/b] Flight:Light Nests:4 (At least 1 is always available) Fee:Free but tips/food is appreciated. [i]Info:Please do not ping me and instead just send me a PM, leave your username and lair ID in the dragon's bio and be sure to have them fed and RTB, I will hold all dragons for up to week but if you need more time I am happy to work something out, I'm on FR time but if I don't respond straight away its usually because I am asleep or busy with something IRL.[/i] [b]User: Thalassarche[/b] Flight: Light Nests: 5, at least 2 available for rental Status: Active Contact: PM preferred, ping ok Fee: no fee, tip/food appreciated! [i]Info: Clan Diomede is happy to host visitors to Lanternlea Port who would like a cozy getaway! || I'm on FR time most of the year and FR+1 from Oct-Mar, currently checking FR at least twice a day. Please put your name or link to your lair in your dragons' descriptions. If you need your dragons held longer than a week, or want them hosted for subsequent nests, please let me know ahead of time so I can plan accordingly but chances are it's no problem![/i] [b]User: LumosTheLight[/b] Flight: Light Nests: 5 Status: Active Contact: PM prefered Fee: Free, but food would be appreciated [i]Info: PM me the day before you want the nest so I can save a space for you. I'm most active a few hours before rollover, and for about an hour after. After that I occasionally check in during the afternoon/evening FR time[/i] [b]User: AllisterCrumbs[/b] Flight: Light Nests: 5 Status: Active Contact: I prefer PM, my general notifications tend to get clogged, but I am okay with either forms of communication Fee: Completely free. Tips are appreciated and go into feeding my hungry dragons or expanding my lair further! ^^ [i]Info: Please feed your dragons before sending them and put your username somewhere in their bio. My lair is small but I do have a small memory. If you need me to hold your dragons for a bit longer, please communicate! My PMS are always open, so if you have any questions please let me know! I am 2-3 hours ahead of sever time! I do have school and work, but in between I am pretty active and check regularly.[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#fff080]Light Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]9/15[/b] @Kava @Luce @gay4dragonz @theRumblingEmu @Aschenstern @lupa77 @Thalassarche @LumosTheLight @AllisterCrumbs [/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#7ece73]Wind Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XBhgPWa.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Nazmiye[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food and tips optional. [i]Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out.[/i] [b]User: Catfeather[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated. [i]Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings.[/i] [b]User: dancingcrane[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:5kt and 40pt food [i]Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day.[/i] [b]User: aikarasu [/b]Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips/food/wishlist items appreciated. [i]Info:Please leave a link to your profile in the dragons' bio, feel free to pm for pick-up arrangements, extended stays etc.[/i] [b]Username: TurkeyGirl12[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:10kt. [i]Info:Always open.[/i] [b]User: Jaguarthecat[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:10 bugs + 5kt, tips apprcited. [i]Info:I’ll hold the hatchlings up to a week before I start charging you overtime, which is the same as the fee, but per day. Let me know before hand if you’ll be a little late picking them up, or if you have an emergency on your end and can’t make it.[/i] [b]User: DepressedToast[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:5kt or 5 gems. Tips are not necessary <3 [i]Info: Your dragons will be held in a different tab under 'Friendly Nest Rental' , it will take me a day or two to reach out to you about how many eggs you have- maybe on the same day. I am able to hold any dragons if need be.[/i] [b]User: chork[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:Free, but insects greatly appreciated. [i]Info:+0 FR, I can hold onto any dragons and hatchlings for up to two weeks if needed.[/i] [b]User: IBeeJuliana[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:4 Fee:Free but tips are appreciated. [i]Info:It'd be nice if you put a link to your user page in the dragons' bios so I can find you faster.[/i] [b]User: honeypeach[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:5 Fee:Free, but tips/food are always appreciated. [i]Info:FR+3, please leave your username in both dragons bios so I don't get confused, let me know if and how long you want me to hold the dragons and hatchlings for, normally I will only hold up to a week but this can be negotiated, please feed before sending, and ping me or PM me to arrange, thank you.[/i] [b]User: Tazmir[/b] Flight:Wind Nests:3 Fee:5kT or 5 Gems. Donations are also always appreciated, especially food. [i]Info:I start my day 9am my time, which is 9+FR Time. If I don't reply straight away I might be asleep or busy with work.[/i] [b]User: dd2900[/b] Flight: Wind Nests: 5 Status: Active Contact: Either Fee: nothing required! :) [i]Info: FR+3, please put username in bios![/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#7ece73]Wind Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]11/15[/b] @Nazmiye @Catfeather @dancingcrane @aikarasu @TurkeyGirl12 @Jaguarthecat @DepressedToast @chork @IBeeJuliana @honeypeach @Tazmir @dd2900[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color= #629c3f]Nature Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VdNwmsY.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: RoboticSheep [/b]Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free [i]Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks.[/i] [b]User: Sunflight[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated. [i]Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange.[/i] [b]User: Oramis[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:5 Fee:Free but tips are appreciated. [u][b]On hiatus till end of July[/b][/u] [i]Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it.[/i] [b]User: thewildgarden[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free. [i]Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary.[/i] [b]User: OliveImperial[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:3 Fee:5kt/g (gems preferred) or seafood. [i]Info:Please do put your user and ID in the bio of the dragons you're sending.[/i] [b]User: Grymmlock[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Free, but tips are appreciated. [i]Info:I participate in more than one nest network, but I try to keep at least one nest open at all times.[/i] [b]User: MagpieScribbles[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:4 Fee:Food is appreciated for pair, (Donations of T, FP and Apperal is appreciated). Info:I have 4 nests currently, I occasionally will use one or 2 for myself but I rarely if ever have them all full, I appreciate if you send food with you dragons while they nest but it's not 100% necessary. [b]User: Bathylle[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:2 Fee:Free but tips appreciated. [i]Info:FR+9, please leave your username in your dragon's bio.[/i] [b]User: ChristianCutie[/b] Flight:Nature Nests: 5 Fee:Free [i]Info:I'm very flexible, if you want to reserve a nest in advance or need me to hold your dragons for a few extra days, let me know.[/i] [b]User: Alithium8[/b] Flight: Nature Nests: 5 Status: Active Contact: Ping/PM or direct CR if you see I have lair/nest space! ^^ Fee: Free, food or tips are appreciated [i]Info: Please include your username/link back in each of your dragons bio. Online daily (7-11pm FR time) ~ work makes it hard for me to answer pings but I (almost) always have space. Also available on other threads (links in profile)[/i] [b]User: Lightsun68[/b] Flight:Nature Nests:2 Status: Active Contact:Either Fee:Free! (donations are welcome but not at all required) [i]Info: I will always have at least one nest open and I can keep the hatchlings a few days after if needed. If you ever are not fond of a hatchling of can't take all of them pm me or comment on the CR and I can keep one or two for a while[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color= #629c3f]Nature Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]11/15[/b] @RoboticSheep @Sunflight @Oramis @thewildgarden @OliveImperial @Grymmlock @MagpieScribbles @Bathylle @ChristianCutie @Alithium8 @Lightsun68[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#aec8ff]Ice Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jV8cp4z.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Allychan[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 (3 for you guys) Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something. [i]Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping.[/i] [b]User: sleepycaretaker[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:3 Fee:3kt/g [i]Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios so I know who they belong to! I am FR+3 and on every day. I’ll hold your dragons for a week, at the end of which I'll send a pm letting you know to pick them up soon; otherwise, they'll probably be sold/exalted unless you asked for a longer stay beforehand. If you do want special conditions, such as extra holding time, specific hatch dates, collateral, etc., I’m more than happy to figure something out with you over pms! Else I prefer to be pinged here.[/i] [b]User: TheWormwood[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:2 Fee:3kt + food. [i]Info:Please make sure your username is in your dragon's bio.[/i] [b]User: Aruja[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:5(1-2 nests is open always) Fee:Free. [i]Info:FR+9.[/i] [b]User: ThiaQuiche[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:3 Fee:2kt, no food tips necessary, though of course I won't say no if you offer. [i]Info:Server time +3, please put your username and a link to your page in your dragons' bios, please send your dragons fully fed, let me know ahead of time if you want some sort of special arrangement and we can discuss things in PMs, for repeated breeding's, the hatchlings from each breeding will be held up to 3 days as per usual, and I am willing to hold on to the breeding pair for the duration of their breeding cooldown if you so desire.[/i] [b]User: Athly[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:4 Fee:Free. [i]Info:Please put your user name into the dragon’s bio as I might forget, I am exactly server time so sometimes I will not respond if I am asleep/eating/busy, I will return the dragons to you once the nest has hatched.[/i] [b]User: Slapshot[/b] Flight:Ice Nests:3 Fee:3kt [i]Info:FR +3, please make sure your dragons are full, include your username or a link to your profile in their bios. [/i] [b]User: NicholasKringle[/b] Flight: Ice Nests: 4 Fee:Free, tips appreciated but never required or expected. If your dragons can be fed before they visit that is perfect if not, my clan will feed them. Info:[i]Flight Rising hours are my normal hours. I check messages 2 to 4 times a day and being pinged will get very quick responses once I am on. If possible and so I know whose dragons are whose, please put your username in your dragons bios. For special projects just PM me and we can figure out what you are wanting to do. I am ok with keeping parent dragons longer in case the babies born weren't what you were hoping for[/i].[/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#aec8ff]Ice Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]8/15[/b] @Allychan @sleepycaretaker @TheWormwood @Aruja @ThiaQuiche @Athly @Slapshot @NicholasKringle[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#00fff0]Lightning Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mh8jR2Z.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Lobbyns[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Treasure [i]Info:I can do collateral if asked.[/i] [b]User: CrystalTsuyoshi[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones) Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome. [i]Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you.[/i] [b]User: DesignFate[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:5 [i]Fee:10kt minimum or higher and/or a full stack of food, will also take wishlist items (displayed on dragon named DragonFruit), I may also agree to take hatchlings as payment, tips are appreciated but not required. Info:A trusted nest host, that will get your babies back asap, please put your names in the info on your dragons for even faster/more convenient delivery, I do one ways for faster delivery, I do allow users to pm me or comment on my page asking for nests as well, all nesting dragons are in the tab called, "Visiting Nesters".[/i] [b]User: Dwarfcichlidlvr[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3, (1-2 time for nest rentals) Fee:3kt/g or 1 hatchling if nest has mulit eggs. [i]Info:Leave your username in the dragon's bio.[/i] [b]User: Vhiskar[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Pay what you want, tips unnecessary but greatly appreciated. [i]Info:Please put a link leading to your profile in the dragons’ bio, I can hold your dragons for up to 2 weeks if necessary, i’m online every day so please feel free to PM me about anything whether it’s about extending their stay or setting up a specific hatch date.[/i] [b]User: VixonyAn[/b] Flight:Lightning Nests:3 Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated. [i]Info:Semi-active player, some nests may be delayed (no extra fees, can't help life getting in the way sometimes), please leave your name or a link to your profile in your dragons description.[/i] [b]User: Catoblepon[/b] Flight: Lightning Nests: 4 Status: Active Contact: Ping or PM me! Fee: 1tk or 1g or one drag in multi egg nests which the renter do not want. [i]Info: I'm active (although there are inactive days due to work), please add your username in the bio (or I will do it), food isn't needed but is welcome and so are tips. I can keep dragons for longer if needed, just message me![/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#00fff0]Lightning Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]6/15[/b] @Lobbyns @CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Catoblepon[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#0d095b]Water Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MRjE3ex.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: ArmorWondrous[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free, tips appreciated. [i]Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios.[/i] [b]User: Twiggies[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5(1-2 for rental) Fee:Food appreciated. [i]Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back.[/i] [b]User: DragonFriend611[/b] Flight:Water Nests:3(2 for you guys) Fee:5kt/g + 15fp depends on pair sent over, not required but much appreciated, (if boon it free). [i]Info:I am on everyday but might not be active all the time, when I take your dragons please make sure that they are fully fed and have the lair space for your dragons completely ready so I don't have to hold them.[/i] [b]User: EnglishRose[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 (1 will always be open for renting) Fee:None, but anything from my project list/wishlist (in my clan bio), food, or gold/gems are appreciated. [i]Info:Please have your info and any instructions for your dragon in there bio, dragons must be RTB and fed before sending over, check my clan profile for my renting rules.[/i] [b]User: Swangirl[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4(Few at times) Fee:100t+ or 2g [i]Info:I'm also starting a hatchery, so nests are on first comes first serve basis.[/i] [b]User: Sehti[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 Fee:Free [i]Info:FR +9. Feel free to directly send me your pair via CR with a message saying "from FNR" ! If you need to repeatedly breed a pair, I can hold them in my lair and breed when the cooldown expires, but I would rather be able to hib-den the pair if that is the case.[/i] [b]User: emaster012[/b] Flight:Water Nests:5 (sometimes more than 1 nest open) [i]Fee:Free but food is required if I have to hold dragons a day after they hatch. Info:Please but user name in bios of dragons, if you want to do collateral pm and we can work something out, FR+0.[/i] [b]User: Diavalo[/b] Flight:Water Nests:4 Fee:None but tips are appreciated. [i]Info: FR+0, am a active user, please message me if you're interested in using my nests, please make sure pair is fed before sending over, add your name in your dragons bios and send via crossroads, add any special instructions (certain hatch-day, etc) in message, i'm willing to keep dragons for subsequent nests at your request, I will message you when nests have hatched and send them via one way crossroad when you're ready to take your dragons back, i'll hold babies for 7 days and adults for 28 days at max (subsequent nests will restart this timer.)[/i] [b]User: Anomal0car1s[/b] Flight: Water Nests: 4 (one should always be open) Status: Active Contact: Either Fee: Nothing! I like breeding dragons and I don't mind doing it for someone else for free :) [i]Info: +1FR, generally available anywhere from 6-9 fr time. More info available on my lair page and signature.[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#0d095b]Water Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]9/15[/b] @ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo @Anomal0car1s[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=782eb2]Shadow Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pw4DoZq.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: Laevateinn[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points. [i]Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full.[/i] [b]User: AryaElaina[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something. [i]Info:Will reserve a nest for you for 24 hours after I replied to your ping, if you don't send your pair in that timeframe I'll give the nest to the next person, please pick up your dragons no later than a day after hatching or I might put them in my hib-den to free up space.[/i] [b]User: DeathSpecter[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 Fee:5kt or 5g [i]Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches.[/i] [b]User: Haeryss[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:4 Fee:1kt/1g and some food is appreciated. [i]Info:Put your username in dragons bio, I don’t has lots of space in my lair, so if possible be great if you could take your pair and offspring asap, please note if the dragons are still in my lair after a month, they will be consider mine.[/i] [b]User: WillowTea365[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5 (3 for rent) Fee:5kt/g per pair. [i]Info:I have three shadow nests for rent, I work with anyone and will send back the dragon pair and hatchlings when they hatch, I incubate every day. Please DM to see if my nests are avalible or to reserve a nest.[/i] [b]User: ENDragon6[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:1(more on way) Fee:Free but insects and plants are greatly appreciated. [i]Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios.[/i] [b]User: SakraKaine[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:2 (1 for rent) Fee:5kt/g or equivalent in items or 30 points of food [i]Info:Please put username in bio, I tend to not have a lot of space but I try to have at least 7 free slots. I am on everyday and will PM you as soon as I hatch the eggs. If there is a hatchling I take interest in, I will make fair offers on it.[/i] [b]User: OtakuTrash[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:2 Fee:Food to feed the hatchlings. [i]Info:Just a user who wants to help out, EST time.[/i] [b]User: bamboo1996[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:5, (Always have 1 avaible) Fee:7kt/g or pick of hatchling. [i]Info:Can hold max up to a 2 weeks but for extra holding time will be needing food or few dragons.[/i] [b]User: Delta5114[/b] Flight:Shadow Nests:3(Open to Rent) Fee:5kt/g [i]Info:Make sure to have your dragons RTB and names in the bio! I can also hold dragons for 7 days.[/i] [b]User: EeveeKibble[/b] Flight: Shadow!~ Nests: 3 Status: (Active or On Hiatus) Online daily, but kind of in and out-ish Contact: Pings and PMs are both are okay! Pings are preferred, but PMs are fine. Fee: Just some food would be great! [i]Info: Hello! Please try to put your username or your ID in your dragon's bio! It'll help me a lot! If you want specific dates, feel free to send a PM. We can work something out! Please also try to send dragons with full food bars[/i].[/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=782eb2]Shadow Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]11/15[/b] @Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 @EeveeKibble[/center] ----- [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#e77fbf]Arcane Nests[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TCw0WzC.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]User: VeranaStorm[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 (at least one always available) Fee:Free [i]Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades, easier to reach though PMs.[/i] [b]User: Mellorine[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:5kt per pair. [i]Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free.[/i] [b]User: Xeranthe[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Fee:Free, tips always appreciated. [i]Info:+0 FR time, please leave user/ID in your dragons bios.[/i] [b]User: Ravengirl1981[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:4 (at least 2 usually available) Fee:Food for the pair's stay, free if you send a fertility boon [i]Info:+3 FR, please put your username and a link to you in their bios, and please send them fully fed. I will get your dragons back to you as soon as possible, but let me know ahead of time if you're going to need them to stay with me for an extended amount of time. I'm on pretty much every day and will answer PMs as soon as possible.[/i] [b]User: Tsurubami[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 Fee:Free [i]Info:Fr +9. German time. but i'm online every day so you get your hatchlings asap.[/i] [b]User: Snekatiefr[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 Fee:No fee but tip is appreciated especially in food. [i]Info:I'm on fr time, and I should be pretty active since I have nothing better to do and I tend to be on right after rollover too. Remember to put your user in the dragon's bio, please.[/i] [b]User: DandyElise[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:3 Available for rent, please only reserve 2 at once. Fee:Just a little bit of food for your dragons. [i]Info:+2FR, I check FR at least once a day but sometimes that's all I can do, don't worry if it's been 20hrs since your message, I will respond soon.[/i] [b]User: LGFUADJJ[/b] Flight:Arcane Nests:5 Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required. [i]Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge.[/i][/center] [center][b][size=5][font=century gothic][color=#e77fbf]Arcane Pinglist[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]8/15[/b] @VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Xeranthe @Ravengirl1981 @Tsurubami @Snekatiefr @DandyElise @LGFUADJJ[/center] ----- Credit where credit is due. The lovely nest gif maker is [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=34579]Wakor[/url]
Pinglists
Earth Nests
K4DthMo.gif
User: Skritnaja
Flight:Earth
Nests:5
Fee:None
Info:I don't require any food or tips, can hold on to dragons/hatchlings longer if need be.

User: KiwiNeko
Fee:Food for dragons or 8g /8kt = per nest.
Info:Tips appreciated but not necessary.

User: InobiYoPo
Nests:4
Fee:Free, Ffood/tips are appreciated.
Info:+3 FR time. Please have dragons fed and RTB with your user in their bio. Will send dragons in CR within 1-2 days after hatching but if you need more than a week, please PM me.

User: ScribeJustinian
Fee:Free, tips are truly apprecited but not necessary, food for your dragons pending on the length of stay will help.
Info:I am on regular FR hours and check messages daily, please put your username in your fully fed RTB dragons bios, if your doing a special project just PM me and we can figure the longer duration and what to do if the hatchlings don't come out as planned and I can hold on to the parents til they give the results you are seeking, I just prefer to know before hand, if you have a boon of fertility that will work just as well if you are seeking immediate results.

User: Tenaga
Nests:3
Fee:PWYW, no tips necessary.
Info:Please link your profile in your dragons’ bios! I’ll PM you as soon as your eggs are ready to hatch at rollover and your dragons will always be sent within 24 hours. We can work out extended stays, specific dates, or anything else through PM.
Earth Pinglist

Plague Nests
rt9IgRx.gif
User: EmotionalTree
Flight:Plague
Fee:Free
Info:+3 FR time, I can provide collateral if needed.

User: Binary00101010
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.(wishlist)
Info:Please feed your dragons before sending and put your username in bios, my time: FR+9

User: CatyCrisis
Fee:Free/Tips in treasure are appreciated.
Info:I'm +2 FRT. I'm open to any concerns or questions you may have so don't be afraid to PM them to me.

User: Smudgen73
Nests 3
Fee: Food for your dragons' stay, tips are appreciated but not necessary.
Info: Please put your username in your dragons' bios and pick them up as soon as possible. However, I'll be happy to hold onto them for a while.

User: LupusUncia
Nests:4/5
Fee:Free but I appreciate tips, primarily food.
Info:I will also take 3 reservations for Riot of Rot, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Independence Day (US), I will hold your dragons for 7 days after which they will be sold on the AH for 5kt I need to have space in my lair after all, if you're breeding for a dream dragon let me know and I will hold the dragons until you get the results you want.

User: Archcanon
Fee:None
Info:I'd appreciate the username of the player in the dragon's bios so I don't lose track of things, please feed your dragon first, I can hold them as long as necessary as long as I'm warned beforehand.

User: BaylinHeth
Flight: Plague
Nests: 4
Fee: Free
Info: FR+8. Online daily, please feed your dergs and put your username in their bio before sending. Food always appreciated! :)

User: KnightOfAres
Flight: Plague
Nests: 5
Fee: None
Info: 3 + FR time, preferably to have dragons fed & usernames in bio of dragons and Food / tips are appreciated.
Plague Pinglist

Fire Nests
XqQeriv.gif
User: LucisAbsentia
Flight:Fire
Fee:None needed but seafood much appreciated as lair is mainly seafood eaters.
Other:FR+3, I am an active, reliable nester for several threads and have been for years, if I don’t have room I take reservations for the next open nest.

User: Quickstrike
Fee:Free but tips/food are appreciated.
Info:Name in bio, pm or ping me to arrange, on mobile.

User: Meadbhb
Fee:None, tips are appreciated(meat and seafood can be short at times).
Info:Please give me a few days heads up that you're interested in a nest, mine are almost always full, i'm working a subspecies project but I have come to appreciate the need to nest in other elements, please put your user name in your derg's info so I know who to return them too, if my lair is full I may ask you to hold some hatchlings so I can nest your derg's, my job is crazy so if you don't hear from me don't panic, I try to get on every day at least once, i'm 2+ FR time and am not a morning person.

User: ktjn
Nests:5(3 avaible)
Fee:Free.
Info:No tip/food necessary.

User: Nimphy
Fee:Free, but tips appreciated in any form.
Info:FR+9, please put your username in bio, please let me know in advance if you'll be late in picking up your dragons.

User: Yukishi
Flight: Fire
Nests: 3
Fee: No fee required, though tips are always appreciated- I'm constantly in need of treasure or insects/seafood, and it also always helps to send some food for whatever dragons I will be hosting of yours :)
Info: Please put your @ in the bio of whatever dragons you're sending over so I can keep track of who belongs to who! <3

User: MoralSupport
Flight: Fire
Fee: Free; Food Tips or Shiny Items Appreciated
Info: I'm willing to hold onto dragons if you didn't get the offspring you wanted, but I need to know whether you're willing to let me hibernate them. Feel free to PM me about anything
Fire Pinglist

Light Nests
UlFVeww.gif
User: Kava
Flight:Light
Fee:Free, food and/or tips appreciated.
Info:I'm usually 8 or 9hrs ahead of server time, my timezone is always updated in my profile.

User: Luce
Nests:5 (At least 1 for rent)
Fee:Free, tips are appreciated.
Info:+3 FR time. If you have any special nest requests like hatching on a particular day, let me know ahead of time. Tips can be anything, especially meats. Leaving your username/ID in your dragon's bio will be a big help.

User: gay4dragonz
Fee:Free, food/tips highly appreciated.
Info:FR +9, please leave your username in both dragons' bios. I'll hold on to hatchlings for up to 3 weeks, but please specify if you'd like me to hold onto the parents and hatchlings beforehand. Dragons and hatchlings will be sent in a 1-way CR. Please feed before sending.

User: theRumblingEmu
Fee:No Fee, but tips always appreciated.
Info:The Relicta Clan is dedicated to keeping its doors open to any dragons in need of a place to stay, whether it be temporarily from traveling, or a forever home, all are welcome. And now that we have the space, we are thrilled to be opening up for nest rentals!
OOC:If you have a nest rental with me, I will set an alarm each day to ensure the eggs hatch as soon as possible. If there is a specific date you would like me to hatch them on, please reach out at minimum 10 days beforehand so I can ensure I will have the room for them. If you would like to hatch your nest(s) with a boon of fertility, you must purchase it yourself and then send it to me in CR.

User: Aschenstern
Fee:Free, tips/food appreciated but not required.
Info:Please put your username or a link to your profile in the dragons bio, please feed them before you send them to me.

User: lupa77
Nests:4 (At least 1 is always available)
Fee:Free but tips/food is appreciated.
Info:Please do not ping me and instead just send me a PM, leave your username and lair ID in the dragon's bio and be sure to have them fed and RTB, I will hold all dragons for up to week but if you need more time I am happy to work something out, I'm on FR time but if I don't respond straight away its usually because I am asleep or busy with something IRL.

User: Thalassarche
Flight: Light
Nests: 5, at least 2 available for rental
Fee: no fee, tip/food appreciated!
Info: Clan Diomede is happy to host visitors to Lanternlea Port who would like a cozy getaway! || I'm on FR time most of the year and FR+1 from Oct-Mar, currently checking FR at least twice a day. Please put your name or link to your lair in your dragons' descriptions. If you need your dragons held longer than a week, or want them hosted for subsequent nests, please let me know ahead of time so I can plan accordingly but chances are it's no problem!

User: LumosTheLight
Fee: Free, but food would be appreciated
Info: PM me the day before you want the nest so I can save a space for you. I'm most active a few hours before rollover, and for about an hour after. After that I occasionally check in during the afternoon/evening FR time

User: AllisterCrumbs
Contact: I prefer PM, my general notifications tend to get clogged, but I am okay with either forms of communication
Fee: Completely free. Tips are appreciated and go into feeding my hungry dragons or expanding my lair further! ^^
Info: Please feed your dragons before sending them and put your username somewhere in their bio. My lair is small but I do have a small memory. If you need me to hold your dragons for a bit longer, please communicate! My PMS are always open, so if you have any questions please let me know! I am 2-3 hours ahead of sever time! I do have school and work, but in between I am pretty active and check regularly.
Light Pinglist

Wind Nests
XBhgPWa.gif
User: Nazmiye
Flight:Wind
Fee:Free, food and tips optional.
Info:Please put your info in the dragons bio. If you need me to hold onto hatchlings for an extra day or 2 just let me know and we can work it out.

User: Catfeather
Fee:Free, food greatly appreciated.
Info:I'm happy to hold dragons a couple extra days if you need, but please keep in contact, PMs preferred if you want a nest from me specifically, as I may miss pings.

User: dancingcrane
Fee:5kt and 40pt food
Info:Make sure your FR name is in your dragons’ bios and be prepared to take your dragons and hatchlings back within a day or two of hatching unless you PM me to ask for a delay, i’m on every day.

User: aikarasu
Fee:Free, tips/food/wishlist items appreciated.
Info:Please leave a link to your profile in the dragons' bio, feel free to pm for pick-up arrangements, extended stays etc.

Username: TurkeyGirl12
Fee:10kt.
Info:Always open.

User: Jaguarthecat
Fee:10 bugs + 5kt, tips apprcited.
Info:I’ll hold the hatchlings up to a week before I start charging you overtime, which is the same as the fee, but per day. Let me know before hand if you’ll be a little late picking them up, or if you have an emergency on your end and can’t make it.

User: DepressedToast
Fee:5kt or 5 gems. Tips are not necessary <3
Info: Your dragons will be held in a different tab under 'Friendly Nest Rental' , it will take me a day or two to reach out to you about how many eggs you have- maybe on the same day. I am able to hold any dragons if need be.

User: chork
Fee:Free, but insects greatly appreciated.
Info:+0 FR, I can hold onto any dragons and hatchlings for up to two weeks if needed.

User: IBeeJuliana
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.
Info:It'd be nice if you put a link to your user page in the dragons' bios so I can find you faster.

User: honeypeach
Fee:Free, but tips/food are always appreciated.
Info:FR+3, please leave your username in both dragons bios so I don't get confused, let me know if and how long you want me to hold the dragons and hatchlings for, normally I will only hold up to a week but this can be negotiated, please feed before sending, and ping me or PM me to arrange, thank you.

User: Tazmir
Fee:5kT or 5 Gems. Donations are also always appreciated, especially food.
Info:I start my day 9am my time, which is 9+FR Time. If I don't reply straight away I might be asleep or busy with work.

User: dd2900
Flight: Wind
Fee: nothing required! :)
Info: FR+3, please put username in bios!
Wind Pinglist

Nature Nests
VdNwmsY.gif
User: RoboticSheep
Flight:Nature
Info:Please put your lair ID and username in the dragon bio, this is super important thanks.

User: Sunflight
Fee:Free, donations of food an clothing appreciated.
Info:Please put name and lair in bio of dragons, please pm me to arrange.

User: Oramis
Fee:Free but tips are appreciated.
On hiatus till end of July
Info:I'm online everyday and I am happy to nest whenever I have the space in my lair to take in dragons, please have your dragons fully fed before sending, if I need to know anything else please PM me about it.

User: thewildgarden
Info:Please include your username in your dragons' bios, I'm online every day so i'll hatch your nests as soon as possible, food donations are appreciated but not necessary.

User: OliveImperial
Fee:5kt/g (gems preferred) or seafood.
Info:Please do put your user and ID in the bio of the dragons you're sending.

User: Grymmlock
Fee:Free, but tips are appreciated.
Info:I participate in more than one nest network, but I try to keep at least one nest open at all times.

User: MagpieScribbles
Fee:Food is appreciated for pair, (Donations of T, FP and Apperal is appreciated).
Info:I have 4 nests currently, I occasionally will use one or 2 for myself but I rarely if ever have them all full, I appreciate if you send food with you dragons while they nest but it's not 100% necessary.

User: Bathylle
Nests:2
Fee:Free but tips appreciated.
Info:FR+9, please leave your username in your dragon's bio.

User: ChristianCutie
Info:I'm very flexible, if you want to reserve a nest in advance or need me to hold your dragons for a few extra days, let me know.

User: Alithium8
Flight: Nature
Contact: Ping/PM or direct CR if you see I have lair/nest space! ^^
Fee: Free, food or tips are appreciated
Info: Please include your username/link back in each of your dragons bio. Online daily (7-11pm FR time) ~ work makes it hard for me to answer pings but I (almost) always have space.
Also available on other threads (links in profile)

User: Lightsun68
Fee:Free! (donations are welcome but not at all required)
Info: I will always have at least one nest open and I can keep the hatchlings a few days after if needed. If you ever are not fond of a hatchling of can't take all of them pm me or comment on the CR and I can keep one or two for a while
Nature Pinglist

Ice Nests
jV8cp4z.gif
User: Allychan
Flight:Ice
Nests:4 (3 for you guys)
Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something.
Info:I would like to ask for those interest in a nest to mail me instead of ping.

User: sleepycaretaker
Fee:3kt/g
Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios so I know who they belong to! I am FR+3 and on every day. I’ll hold your dragons for a week, at the end of which I'll send a pm letting you know to pick them up soon; otherwise, they'll probably be sold/exalted unless you asked for a longer stay beforehand. If you do want special conditions, such as extra holding time, specific hatch dates, collateral, etc., I’m more than happy to figure something out with you over pms! Else I prefer to be pinged here.

User: TheWormwood
Fee:3kt + food.
Info:Please make sure your username is in your dragon's bio.

User: Aruja
Nests:5(1-2 nests is open always)
Info:FR+9.

User: ThiaQuiche
Fee:2kt, no food tips necessary, though of course I won't say no if you offer.
Info:Server time +3, please put your username and a link to your page in your dragons' bios, please send your dragons fully fed, let me know ahead of time if you want some sort of special arrangement and we can discuss things in PMs, for repeated breeding's, the hatchlings from each breeding will be held up to 3 days as per usual, and I am willing to hold on to the breeding pair for the duration of their breeding cooldown if you so desire.

User: Athly
Info:Please put your user name into the dragon’s bio as I might forget, I am exactly server time so sometimes I will not respond if I am asleep/eating/busy, I will return the dragons to you once the nest has hatched.

User: Slapshot
Fee:3kt
Info:FR +3, please make sure your dragons are full, include your username or a link to your profile in their bios.

User: NicholasKringle
Flight: Ice
Fee:Free, tips appreciated but never required or expected.
If your dragons can be fed before they visit that is perfect if not, my clan will feed them.
Info:Flight Rising hours are my normal hours. I check messages 2 to 4 times a day and being pinged will get very quick responses once I am on.
If possible and so I know whose dragons are whose, please put your username in your dragons bios.
For special projects just PM me and we can figure out what you are wanting to do.
I am ok with keeping parent dragons longer in case the babies born weren't what you were hoping for
Ice Pinglist

Lightning Nests
mh8jR2Z.gif
User: Lobbyns
Flight:Lightning
Fee:Treasure
Info:I can do collateral if asked.

User: CrystalTsuyoshi
Nests:4 (depends if i'm breeding my little ones)
Fee:Free but tips/food are always welcome.
Info:PM me to arrange things and please put your username in the notes or your user ID (helps me keep track of everything) thank you.

User: DesignFate
Fee:10kt minimum or higher and/or a full stack of food, will also take wishlist items (displayed on dragon named DragonFruit), I may also agree to take hatchlings as payment, tips are appreciated but not required.
Info:A trusted nest host, that will get your babies back asap, please put your names in the info on your dragons for even faster/more convenient delivery,
I do one ways for faster delivery, I do allow users to pm me or comment on my page asking for nests as well, all nesting dragons are in the tab called, "Visiting Nesters".

User: Dwarfcichlidlvr
Nests:3, (1-2 time for nest rentals)
Fee:3kt/g or 1 hatchling if nest has mulit eggs.
Info:Leave your username in the dragon's bio.

User: Vhiskar
Fee:Pay what you want, tips unnecessary but greatly appreciated.
Info:Please put a link leading to your profile in the dragons’ bio, I can hold your dragons for up to 2 weeks if necessary, i’m online every day so please feel free to PM me about anything whether it’s about extending their stay or setting up a specific hatch date.

User: VixonyAn
Fee:Free, food and tips are appreciated.
Info:Semi-active player, some nests may be delayed (no extra fees, can't help life getting in the way sometimes), please leave your name or a link to your profile in your dragons description.

User: Catoblepon
Flight: Lightning
Fee: 1tk or 1g or one drag in multi egg nests which the renter do not want.
Info: I'm active (although there are inactive days due to work), please add your username in the bio (or I will do it), food isn't needed but is welcome and so are tips. I can keep dragons for longer if needed, just message me!
Lightning Pinglist

Water Nests
MRjE3ex.gif
User: ArmorWondrous
Flight:Water
Fee:Free, tips appreciated.
Info:Please put your username and any special instructions such as special hatch date in the dragons' bios.

User: Twiggies
Nests:5(1-2 for rental)
Fee:Food appreciated.
Info:Please put username in bio. If username isn't put in bio, please know I may put it in myself just so I know who to send it back to and may not remember to remove it before sending it back.

User: DragonFriend611
Nests:3(2 for you guys)
Fee:5kt/g + 15fp depends on pair sent over, not required but much appreciated, (if boon it free).
Info:I am on everyday but might not be active all the time, when I take your dragons please make sure that they are fully fed and have the lair space for your dragons completely ready so I don't have to hold them.

User: EnglishRose
Nests:4 (1 will always be open for renting)
Fee:None, but anything from my project list/wishlist (in my clan bio), food, or gold/gems are appreciated.
Info:Please have your info and any instructions for your dragon in there bio, dragons must be RTB and fed before sending over, check my clan profile for my renting rules.

User: Swangirl
Nests:4(Few at times)
Fee:100t+ or 2g
Info:I'm also starting a hatchery, so nests are on first comes first serve basis.

User: Sehti
Info:FR +9. Feel free to directly send me your pair via CR with a message saying "from FNR" ! If you need to repeatedly breed a pair, I can hold them in my lair and breed when the cooldown expires, but I would rather be able to hib-den the pair if that is the case.

User: emaster012
Nests:5 (sometimes more than 1 nest open)
Fee:Free but food is required if I have to hold dragons a day after they hatch.
Info:Please but user name in bios of dragons, if you want to do collateral pm and we can work something out, FR+0.

User: Diavalo
Fee:None but tips are appreciated.
Info: FR+0, am a active user, please message me if you're interested in using my nests, please make sure pair is fed before sending over, add your name in your dragons bios and send via crossroads, add any special instructions (certain hatch-day, etc) in message, i'm willing to keep dragons for subsequent nests at your request, I will message you when nests have hatched and send them via one way crossroad when you're ready to take your dragons back, i'll hold babies for 7 days and adults for 28 days at max (subsequent nests will restart this timer.)

User: Anomal0car1s
Flight: Water
Nests: 4 (one should always be open)
Fee: Nothing! I like breeding dragons and I don't mind doing it for someone else for free :)
Info: +1FR, generally available anywhere from 6-9 fr time. More info available on my lair page and signature.
Water Pinglist

Shadow Nests
pw4DoZq.gif
User: Laevateinn
Flight:Shadow
Fee:5kt or gem/item equivalent and 30 food points.
Info:Please don't ping, just send a PM or CR, i'll accept unless all nests are full.

User: AryaElaina
Fee:Pay what you want but it must be something.
Info:Will reserve a nest for you for 24 hours after I replied to your ping, if you don't send your pair in that timeframe I'll give the nest to the next person, please pick up your dragons no later than a day after hatching or I might put them in my hib-den to free up space.

User: DeathSpecter
Fee:5kt or 5g
Info:I am on everyday, please leave your username and ID in the dragons' bios and have lair space to take back your dragons when the nest hatches.

User: Haeryss
Fee:1kt/1g and some food is appreciated.
Info:Put your username in dragons bio, I don’t has lots of space in my lair, so if possible be great if you could take your pair and offspring asap, please note if the dragons are still in my lair after a month, they will be consider mine.

User: WillowTea365
Nests:5 (3 for rent)
Fee:5kt/g per pair.
Info:I have three shadow nests for rent, I work with anyone and will send back the dragon pair and hatchlings when they hatch, I incubate every day. Please DM to see if my nests are avalible or to reserve a nest.

User: ENDragon6
Nests:1(more on way)
Fee:Free but insects and plants are greatly appreciated.
Info:Please put your username in the dragons' bios.

User: SakraKaine
Nests:2 (1 for rent)
Fee:5kt/g or equivalent in items or 30 points of food
Info:Please put username in bio, I tend to not have a lot of space but I try to have at least 7 free slots. I am on everyday and will PM you as soon as I hatch the eggs. If there is a hatchling I take interest in, I will make fair offers on it.

User: OtakuTrash
Fee:Food to feed the hatchlings.
Info:Just a user who wants to help out, EST time.

User: bamboo1996
Nests:5, (Always have 1 avaible)
Fee:7kt/g or pick of hatchling.
Info:Can hold max up to a 2 weeks but for extra holding time will be needing food or few dragons.

User: Delta5114
Nests:3(Open to Rent)
Fee:5kt/g
Info:Make sure to have your dragons RTB and names in the bio! I can also hold dragons for 7 days.

User: EeveeKibble
Flight: Shadow!~
Nests: 3
Status: (Active or On Hiatus) Online daily, but kind of in and out-ish
Contact: Pings and PMs are both are okay! Pings are preferred, but PMs are fine.
Fee: Just some food would be great!
Info: Hello! Please try to put your username or your ID in your dragon's bio! It'll help me a lot! If you want specific dates, feel free to send a PM. We can work something out! Please also try to send dragons with full food bars.
Shadow Pinglist

Arcane Nests
TCw0WzC.gif
User: VeranaStorm
Flight:Arcane
Nests:4 (at least one always available)
Info:Put username in bios, late fee's include 1kt a day after hatchlings become adults, exceptions can be made for users with valid reasons like saving up lair space, I can send one my dragons as collateral if your nervous, I will do nest trades, easier to reach though PMs.

User: Mellorine
Fee:5kt per pair.
Info:Please name your dragons before CR, send PM to check avaibility of nests, I can do collateral if necessary, first time renting is free.

User: Xeranthe
Fee:Free, tips always appreciated.
Info:+0 FR time, please leave user/ID in your dragons bios.

User: Ravengirl1981
Nests:4 (at least 2 usually available)
Fee:Food for the pair's stay, free if you send a fertility boon
Info:+3 FR, please put your username and a link to you in their bios, and please send them fully fed. I will get your dragons back to you as soon as possible, but let me know ahead of time if you're going to need them to stay with me for an extended amount of time. I'm on pretty much every day and will answer PMs as soon as possible.

User: Tsurubami
Info:Fr +9. German time. but i'm online every day so you get your hatchlings asap.

User: Snekatiefr
Fee:No fee but tip is appreciated especially in food.
Info:I'm on fr time, and I should be pretty active since I have nothing better to do and I tend to be on right after rollover too. Remember to put your user in the dragon's bio, please.

User: DandyElise
Nests:3 Available for rent, please only reserve 2 at once.
Fee:Just a little bit of food for your dragons.
Info:+2FR, I check FR at least once a day but sometimes that's all I can do, don't worry if it's been 20hrs since your message, I will respond soon.

User: LGFUADJJ
Fee:None, Fp for dragons is appreciated but not required.
Info:I'm on FR time (+0), I work full time but am online periodically throughout the day, if I somehow hatched your babies but haven't sent them over in 24 hours or more please don't hesitate to give me a friendly nudge.
Arcane Pinglist

Credit where credit is due. The lovely nest gif maker is Wakor
JHlhJS8.png Signature pending click on Andromeda to be taken to Haphazard Hatchery
Helper Lists
Helper Lists
Recognition
Recognition
Neato :]
Neato :]
BCIXT.gif

He/Him | Eighteen MAR10
Please be sure to ping Diavalo!
Not Diavolo!

lpBMq.gif
Hello!

I’d love to nest my couple, they wear plague eyes so much better

@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @LupusUncia @Archcanon

Fixed, forgot to paste before >\<
Hello!

I’d love to nest my couple, they wear plague eyes so much better

@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @LupusUncia @Archcanon

Fixed, forgot to paste before >\<
@ThoseWhoWander hey there! if you'd like to rent a plague nest, try pinging the people offering their nests above under the "Plague Pinglist"! that way all the plague hosts can be notified and come to help you with nesting your couple ^-^
@ThoseWhoWander hey there! if you'd like to rent a plague nest, try pinging the people offering their nests above under the "Plague Pinglist"! that way all the plague hosts can be notified and come to help you with nesting your couple ^-^
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
Omg I’m embarrassed , I had it copied and forgot to paste before posting it.
Omg I’m embarrassed , I had it copied and forgot to paste before posting it.
@ThoseWhoWander I have a free plague nest
@ThoseWhoWander I have a free plague nest
vDMFDjq.png s6NGsLw.png BcpomSQ.png UYzwh0j.png
Thanks for keeping this going Verana!
Thanks for keeping this going Verana!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114