Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New NPC hype!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have a feeling that the new NPC will be Gaoler. But I want to see Aether or Sandsurge more.
I have a feeling that the new NPC will be Gaoler. But I want to see Aether or Sandsurge more.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[quote name="NewmoonWasTaken" date="2023-08-13 01:08:56" ] Joke idea - make a ramshackle team with one of every single ancient breed on site and have them not even acknowledge you're they're because they're so busy bickering, so you have to surreptitiously swap their ancient gene supply for modern counterparts. Bonus points if the argument is "WHO'S STOCKING MODERN COUNTERPARTS??" [/quote] THIS PLEASE CACKLING it would be so funny!
NewmoonWasTaken wrote on 2023-08-13 01:08:56:
Joke idea - make a ramshackle team with one of every single ancient breed on site and have them not even acknowledge you're they're because they're so busy bickering, so you have to surreptitiously swap their ancient gene supply for modern counterparts. Bonus points if the argument is "WHO'S STOCKING MODERN COUNTERPARTS??"
THIS PLEASE CACKLING it would be so funny!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I think this is unpopular but Veilspun, simply because they were the first ancient iirc
I think this is unpopular but Veilspun, simply because they were the first ancient iirc
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I think I want a Veilspun with a witchy theme. Probably has a magic broomstick doing their chores and everything.
I think I want a Veilspun with a witchy theme. Probably has a magic broomstick doing their chores and everything.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
i 100% hope gaoler! theyre my favourite ancient, i really need to get more of them
i 100% hope gaoler! theyre my favourite ancient, i really need to get more of them
7Rp5oJn.png3TwiCsy.png12Mza5r.pngPIMx6Ft.pngTMTTNA6.pngLfOyZWC.pngS5oA0OL.png5cGqrId.pngqKZAaLK.pngexUrsEs.pngFe8xWyY.pngUaG5xhH.pngkIO8qd8.pngdPKk5Jb.pngtDii0Aq.png
ElKYM7J.pngbYt72YT.pngr672tOr.png3mQpu6m.pngSYYY2E5.pngapUeZZ4.png
i really hope its a gaoler because they were the first ones to experience the modern world of sornieth. they probably would be the first to try to adapt to this new way of life - and thus, open a shop at the Grand Exchange.
i really hope its a gaoler because they were the first ones to experience the modern world of sornieth. they probably would be the first to try to adapt to this new way of life - and thus, open a shop at the Grand Exchange.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
A terrible idea: an ancient that's not even in the works yet. Imagine something along the lines of Marva's cutout... but they [the ancient] are just underneath a blanket.
A terrible idea: an ancient that's not even in the works yet. Imagine something along the lines of Marva's cutout... but they [the ancient] are just underneath a blanket.
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Aberration with a Veilspun hanging out between their heads.
Aberration with a Veilspun hanging out between their heads.
Banescale and Gaoler couple bickering. Bonus points if it’s male Gaoler and female Banescale, since F banes look very aggressive and M gaos are just looking up.
Banescale and Gaoler couple bickering. Bonus points if it’s male Gaoler and female Banescale, since F banes look very aggressive and M gaos are just looking up.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
as much as aether gao and abber would be cool and are some of my favorites, i REALLY wanna see more offical undertide art
as much as aether gao and abber would be cool and are some of my favorites, i REALLY wanna see more offical undertide art

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9