Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New NPC hype!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I would love it to be a banescale for multiple reasons but one of my main ones is that I find it funny that a breed with no arms runs a shop and can just see banes giving scrolls like a parrot with either their claws or mouth haha
I would love it to be a banescale for multiple reasons but one of my main ones is that I find it funny that a breed with no arms runs a shop and can just see banes giving scrolls like a parrot with either their claws or mouth haha
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
It would be pretty funny if the shopkeeper was an Aether, and there was a sign behind the counter that said something like "If We Forget (not to eat) Your Receipt, Your Next Order Is Free."
It would be pretty funny if the shopkeeper was an Aether, and there was a sign behind the counter that said something like "If We Forget (not to eat) Your Receipt, Your Next Order Is Free."
cVPo4yi.png hh5n4WA.png JvUa9ma.png 0lyo3OL.png 0HBKL8H.png
I really want them to be an Abbie, but I'll take anything. It would be cute if each head was wearing a different flower crown or something similar.
I really want them to be an Abbie, but I'll take anything. It would be cute if each head was wearing a different flower crown or something similar.
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9