Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Lmao at Windsinger going around the house in his tighty whities greenies and Shadowbinder eating a sandwich while Lightweaver sleeps. “Nude Arcanist eating canned soup” sounds like the title of a surrealist painting. As usual, this chapter does not disappoint.
Lmao at Windsinger going around the house in his tighty whities greenies and Shadowbinder eating a sandwich while Lightweaver sleeps. “Nude Arcanist eating canned soup” sounds like the title of a surrealist painting. As usual, this chapter does not disappoint.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
[quote]@Mapleshaiku @Ratiasu @Strangeflesh @Acadianne @Carnes @PinkRose06 @Slugcat @DragonsOfLegend @Jynxynis @Festivoog @Renaiwom @blossombranch @plumleaf @Redspike944 @TheEnforcer @Speedypigeon @Basilbub @Phoenyx42 @fluteloops0329 @WishGraanted @Scorisyn @Ceylenium @Panther202 @Glimmers @Caelight @ToxieToxie @Felawnie[/quote] Welcome back to the Sims show! Yeah, I got inspiration to play, and for one reason: I want to renovate the Deities’ house. I made the stairs wider, so that the Deities could get better up- and downstairs. Then I built a second bathroom, since managing their hygiene- and bladder needs was a bit irritating. For this, I needed to cram up Shade’s room a bit. Also decorating the house with small accents and such. These renovations were costly – from 12,000 simoleons towards 5,600. To the game. Shadowbinder’s birthday was on the day I left off. I shall have a small birthday for her, nothing too big. As for the Deities’ workdays, Windsinger stayed home as he was sick. Shadowbinder got a small boost in her earnings. Tidelord finished his task, where he got a better relationship status with his boss. Lightweaver got the task to vaccinate Sims… at the graveyard. Huh. It was an easier destination than the park from last time. One of the Sims to vaccinate was Nancy Landgraab. As for Shade, she didn’t have school again. Tidelord got a promotion, and now his job requires the Logic skill. Better off to storm into Lightweaver’s room! Speaking of her, she got ill during the vaccination rounds. This illness wandered to Shade – I wonder if Shade will ever get good grades because she hasn’t attended school yet. Shadowbinder celebrated her birthday in her own room, turning into an adult. She didn’t get a midlife crisis. Next day was Tidelord’s birthday. In the morning, Shade didn’t have to go to school yet again due to the amount of snow. Lightweaver went to work even though she was sick – I forgot to make her call to her boss, oops. Windsinger got a promotion! I believe his work is going the best out of the Deities. Shadowbinder got a promotion too. I should tell about the Deities’ job levels: Shadowbinder, Tidelord and Lightweaver are at level 4, while Windsinger is at level 5. Night went swell. Tidelord celebrated his birthday on his own. I believe Arcanist could have a proper birthday party, as he’s essentially jobless? Back to Tidelord, as he aged up, he got a midlife crisis. It’s a moodlet that stays for 6 Sim-days, and during it, the given Sim gets special wishes. The wishes are quite radical, from changing one’s appearance to divorcing their partner. As Lightweaver got out from work, she got a promotion, and was smelly. Shower time for her. Also, as Shade went out to catch a butterfly from their backyard, she got a Lifetime Wish! She wants to own 20 minor pets. I accepted such fate. It was Sims’ version of Christmas! I got a lot of simoleons to my pockets – around 7000. Sadly, I didn’t really have time to celebrate Arcanist’s birthday. He also got midlife crisis. Next day it was Lightweaver’s birthday – there are a lot of them now… also, Shade didn’t have to go to school again. She has officially accomplished school without going to school. And that’s where I ended this playthrough on. During next time, Shade will grow into a teenager… and other cool stuff might happen. ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084230322754949341/image.png[/img] Upstairs. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084230323124052079/image.png[/img] Downstairs. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084233111069536336/image.png[/img] Screm. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084236479879979099/image.png[/img] Happy 2607th birthday! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084240250613801000/image.png[/img] Lifetime Wish of Shade. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084243889575178260/image.png[/img] Didn't mention it, but I made Shadowbinder and Lightweaver build a snowman together, only for Shadowbinder to destroy their creation. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1084245117579317329/image.png[/img] Yea.[/center]

Welcome back to the Sims show! Yeah, I got inspiration to play, and for one reason: I want to renovate the Deities’ house. I made the stairs wider, so that the Deities could get better up- and downstairs. Then I built a second bathroom, since managing their hygiene- and bladder needs was a bit irritating. For this, I needed to cram up Shade’s room a bit. Also decorating the house with small accents and such. These renovations were costly – from 12,000 simoleons towards 5,600.

To the game. Shadowbinder’s birthday was on the day I left off. I shall have a small birthday for her, nothing too big. As for the Deities’ workdays, Windsinger stayed home as he was sick. Shadowbinder got a small boost in her earnings. Tidelord finished his task, where he got a better relationship status with his boss. Lightweaver got the task to vaccinate Sims… at the graveyard. Huh. It was an easier destination than the park from last time. One of the Sims to vaccinate was Nancy Landgraab. As for Shade, she didn’t have school again.

Tidelord got a promotion, and now his job requires the Logic skill. Better off to storm into Lightweaver’s room! Speaking of her, she got ill during the vaccination rounds. This illness wandered to Shade – I wonder if Shade will ever get good grades because she hasn’t attended school yet. Shadowbinder celebrated her birthday in her own room, turning into an adult. She didn’t get a midlife crisis.

Next day was Tidelord’s birthday. In the morning, Shade didn’t have to go to school yet again due to the amount of snow. Lightweaver went to work even though she was sick – I forgot to make her call to her boss, oops. Windsinger got a promotion! I believe his work is going the best out of the Deities. Shadowbinder got a promotion too. I should tell about the Deities’ job levels: Shadowbinder, Tidelord and Lightweaver are at level 4, while Windsinger is at level 5.

Night went swell. Tidelord celebrated his birthday on his own. I believe Arcanist could have a proper birthday party, as he’s essentially jobless? Back to Tidelord, as he aged up, he got a midlife crisis. It’s a moodlet that stays for 6 Sim-days, and during it, the given Sim gets special wishes. The wishes are quite radical, from changing one’s appearance to divorcing their partner.

As Lightweaver got out from work, she got a promotion, and was smelly. Shower time for her. Also, as Shade went out to catch a butterfly from their backyard, she got a Lifetime Wish! She wants to own 20 minor pets. I accepted such fate.

It was Sims’ version of Christmas! I got a lot of simoleons to my pockets – around 7000. Sadly, I didn’t really have time to celebrate Arcanist’s birthday. He also got midlife crisis. Next day it was Lightweaver’s birthday – there are a lot of them now… also, Shade didn’t have to go to school again. She has officially accomplished school without going to school.

And that’s where I ended this playthrough on. During next time, Shade will grow into a teenager… and other cool stuff might happen.
image.png

Upstairs.

image.png

Downstairs.

image.png

Screm.

image.png

Happy 2607th birthday!

image.png

Lifetime Wish of Shade.

image.png

Didn't mention it, but I made Shadowbinder and Lightweaver build a snowman together, only for Shadowbinder to destroy their creation.

image.png

Yea.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Maybe the Tidelord going missing was because he had a midlife crisis :think:
Maybe the Tidelord going missing was because he had a midlife crisis :think:
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Yeah, I'd scream too if a random dragon deity with a ginormous vaccine gun showed up in the middle of a graveyard to give me a shot.

Pinglist please!
Yeah, I'd scream too if a random dragon deity with a ginormous vaccine gun showed up in the middle of a graveyard to give me a shot.

Pinglist please!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Awwe, I'm a bit miffed about the other deities not being here. However, now I understand the problems that would cause and.. well, overall, I am kinda glad that you didn't choose to do that. So, no hard feelings ^^"

Still, the current deities are getting sick rather often... hmm, maybe Plaguebringer has joined the cast, afterall? /j
Awwe, I'm a bit miffed about the other deities not being here. However, now I understand the problems that would cause and.. well, overall, I am kinda glad that you didn't choose to do that. So, no hard feelings ^^"

Still, the current deities are getting sick rather often... hmm, maybe Plaguebringer has joined the cast, afterall? /j
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
I feel like the end of your story supplied the perfect forum signature, the image stating the Arcanist is having a midlife crisis lol
I feel like the end of your story supplied the perfect forum signature, the image stating the Arcanist is having a midlife crisis lol
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
[quote name="daineger" date="2023-03-12 08:47:31" ] I feel like the end of your story supplied the perfect forum signature, the image stating the Arcanist is having a midlife crisis lol [/quote] Thank you for the inspiration [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
daineger wrote on 2023-03-12 08:47:31:

Thank you for the inspiration
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
XDDD Arcanist may have a midlife crisis, as a treat
XDDD Arcanist may have a midlife crisis, as a treat
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
I'd love to join the pinglist please, this is gold-
I'd love to join the pinglist please, this is gold-
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16