Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
If THIS is the thread that summons the deities I’m going to be very entertained
If THIS is the thread that summons the deities I’m going to be very entertained
mkpoaHZ.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-03-14 13:34:35" ] [quote]Shadowbinder wishes to have max. level in Social Networking and have a 5-star blog. [/quote] @/Breakcore, wait [I]what?[/I] [/quote] She wished to. ----- Also, I'll be available to continue these stories next Fri-Sun again. However, in the meantime, I could tell about things that happened on Monday. They're game-related... and a bit chaotic. So, the first thing that happened is that I got a new Expansion Pack!... that didn't work. It was "Into the Future", an EP where Sims can go to different variations of futures, and also do other futuristic things. My only inspiration to get it was Plumbots, since they make good garden workers as an example. Anyways. Pack didn't work, even though when I checked The Sims 3 Store, it said that I owned it. That's odd. The only viable option to make was to reinstall the game. I moved out important files elsewhere from the old installation, such as mods and especially this savefile. Took some time for it to reinstall, especially because my Internet connection enjoyed playing hopscotch that day. Alright, the EP works and such... then comes the second curveball. I decided to get Spore. Without doubting, I installed that game in the C-drive of my laptop, making it only have 10 Gb of space left. I noticed this as Windows gave me a pop-up about "saving space". Frick. I needed to move some files, not just of Spore's. I did so, even removing some unused programs in the way. The C-drive was at 53 Gb this time. Alright... but then, launching modded Spore gave me a notification about some files missing. So I needed to reinstall the game - alongside The Sims 3 for the matter - to D-drive. I did so, and stuff worked out. Then came the anticipated moment; did I break the Deities-savefile, or is it safe. The anwser is that it works! I could get into it, and nothing was missing or broken. This was a happy moment. If I would've not stored the savefile elsewhere, this thread could've stopped. Next time we might see the Deities and Shade wander into the future... who knows? They're so busy though, so I don't know really.
Aequorin wrote on 2023-03-14 13:34:35:
Quote:
Shadowbinder wishes to have max. level in Social Networking and have a 5-star blog.

@/Breakcore, wait what?

She wished to.
Also, I'll be available to continue these stories next Fri-Sun again. However, in the meantime, I could tell about things that happened on Monday. They're game-related... and a bit chaotic.

So, the first thing that happened is that I got a new Expansion Pack!... that didn't work. It was "Into the Future", an EP where Sims can go to different variations of futures, and also do other futuristic things. My only inspiration to get it was Plumbots, since they make good garden workers as an example.

Anyways. Pack didn't work, even though when I checked The Sims 3 Store, it said that I owned it. That's odd. The only viable option to make was to reinstall the game. I moved out important files elsewhere from the old installation, such as mods and especially this savefile. Took some time for it to reinstall, especially because my Internet connection enjoyed playing hopscotch that day.

Alright, the EP works and such... then comes the second curveball. I decided to get Spore. Without doubting, I installed that game in the C-drive of my laptop, making it only have 10 Gb of space left. I noticed this as Windows gave me a pop-up about "saving space". Frick. I needed to move some files, not just of Spore's.

I did so, even removing some unused programs in the way. The C-drive was at 53 Gb this time. Alright... but then, launching modded Spore gave me a notification about some files missing. So I needed to reinstall the game - alongside The Sims 3 for the matter - to D-drive. I did so, and stuff worked out.

Then came the anticipated moment; did I break the Deities-savefile, or is it safe. The anwser is that it works! I could get into it, and nothing was missing or broken. This was a happy moment. If I would've not stored the savefile elsewhere, this thread could've stopped.

Next time we might see the Deities and Shade wander into the future... who knows? They're so busy though, so I don't know really.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
May I be added to the pinglist as well?
May I be added to the pinglist as well?
Color-Hand-15.png
I'd like to become a Pinglist addition please. THis is amazing and I wish to see what happens next
I'd like to become a Pinglist addition please. THis is amazing and I wish to see what happens next
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

pinglist i beg
pinglist i beg
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Pinglist please! I’m so invested
Pinglist please! I’m so invested
Yes I want to be on the pinglist for this xD
Yes I want to be on the pinglist for this xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
drop me on this pinglist i dont know how i got here but now im invested
drop me on this pinglist i dont know how i got here but now im invested
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
Pinglist please! I lost it when I saw that Arcanist got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, and this gift of a thread has just kept on giving
Pinglist please! I lost it when I saw that Arcanist got abducted by aliens and came back pregnant, and this gift of a thread has just kept on giving
Chaotic spacedad energy intensifies
I need to actually format this and make it pretty at some point...
[She/They]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16