Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[i]I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread, but this will do in the beginning-[/i] Someone in a Discord server gave me the idea to make the deities as Sims, and that escalated into me creating 5 of them in-game as roommates. Shadowbinder, Lightweaver, Tidelord, Windsinger and Arcanist. They were chosen with a wheel. Their personalities are: [b]Shadowbinder -[/b] Brooding, Shy, Night Owl, Grumpy, Computer Whiz [b]Lightweaver -[/b] Loves the Outdoors, Dramatic, Good, Nurturing, Proper [b]Tidelord -[/b] Disciplined, Grumpy, Heavy Sleeper, Friendly, Angler [b]Windsinger - [/b]Absent-minded, Adventurous, Excitable, Charismatic, Schmoozer [b]Arcanist -[/b] Rebellious, Clumsy, Genius, Eccentric, Easily impressed In case something doesn't feel right, I can change them around! ----- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475893107506806794/1081355358762713088/image.png[/img] They're beautiful... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081356194318389390/image.png[/img] Standing. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081402769958776953/image.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081402770239803422/image.png[/img] I'm not good at building.[/center] ----- [center]I might make a pinglist for this, in case peeps are interested in seeing shenanigans happen.[/center]
I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread, but this will do in the beginning-

Someone in a Discord server gave me the idea to make the deities as Sims, and that escalated into me creating 5 of them in-game as roommates. Shadowbinder, Lightweaver, Tidelord, Windsinger and Arcanist. They were chosen with a wheel.

Their personalities are:
Shadowbinder - Brooding, Shy, Night Owl, Grumpy, Computer Whiz
Lightweaver - Loves the Outdoors, Dramatic, Good, Nurturing, Proper
Tidelord - Disciplined, Grumpy, Heavy Sleeper, Friendly, Angler
Windsinger - Absent-minded, Adventurous, Excitable, Charismatic, Schmoozer
Arcanist - Rebellious, Clumsy, Genius, Eccentric, Easily impressed

In case something doesn't feel right, I can change them around!

image.png

They're beautiful...

image.png

Standing.

image.png

image.png

I'm not good at building.

I might make a pinglist for this, in case peeps are interested in seeing shenanigans happen.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
haha, that's quite funny. my bet is that lightweaver somehow dies of embarrassment
haha, that's quite funny. my bet is that lightweaver somehow dies of embarrassment
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
how long till someone starts a fire trying to cook a salad
how long till someone starts a fire trying to cook a salad
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
What a fun idea! I should play The Sims 3 again some time, but it always lags T_T

(If you do make a pinglist, feel free to add me!)
What a fun idea! I should play The Sims 3 again some time, but it always lags T_T

(If you do make a pinglist, feel free to add me!)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
omg please ping me <3
i have only played sims 2, but i heard such good things about 3.

very interested in how it plays out!
omg please ping me <3
i have only played sims 2, but i heard such good things about 3.

very interested in how it plays out!
yzUX307.png
wearing a suit and sandals is so arcanist of him oh my god
wearing a suit and sandals is so arcanist of him oh my god
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
[quote]@MaplesHaiku @Ratiasu[/quote] Played a bit, and boy, there's a lot to tell. [b]Tl;dr[/b] [LIST] [*] Made them get jobs [*] Made them do different activities, such as making Tidelord go fishing [*] Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it [emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [/LIST] ----- About the house, I have around 315 simoleons left in my pockets after the building procedure. Not sure if that could cover their living, hopefully it would. I also could tell their Lifetime Goals! Shadowbinder wishes to have max. level in Social Networking and have a 5-star blog. Tidelord wishes to have 13 perfect fishes in fishbowls. Arcanist wishes to have max. level in Alchemy and use 50 Alchemy Elixirs. Lightweaver wishes to get to max. level in the medical career. Windsinger wishes to be friends with 20 Sims. During the first Sim-hours of playing, I made the Deities get jobs. They are chosen on what they wanted. Shadowbinder and Arcanist are in science, Tidelord is in education, Lightweaver is in medical, and Windsinger is in business. After that, I made them do various tasks. Shadowbinder and Tidelord went into the park – she gathered resources (notably harvestable stuff as the Science career needs the Gardening skill) while he went fishing. At home, Lightweaver practiced chess (Logic skill), Windsinger practiced speech using the mirror (Charisma skill), and Arcanist went to make a salad for the bunch. He didn’t burn the home down. (This made me realize that I don’t have a fire alarm… oops-) Some stuff happened. Shadowbinder went to eat a hot dog from the ground. It satisfied her hunger. She also picked up some flowers, including an Indian Blanket that sells for 400 simoleons. She also got a 2-day debuff (allergy)… Meanwhile, as Arcanist didn’t have anything to do, he automatically went to play chess with Lightweaver. He could be a tough opponent thanks to him being a Genius! I sent Shadowbinder home after she picked up stuff. Before making her lull asleep, I made her plant some apples. Also fenced off the plants – zombies are a major problem. Looking into the Deities’ inventories, I realized that I could sell their cameras – an item that is apparent in every Sims’ inventory if you have World Adventures installed. Priced at 850 simoleons, I sold everyone’s – expect Windsinger’s – camera. I’m at over 4000 simoleons, nice! Tidelord went home late – around 7 PM. He had caught 7 minnows and one toad. Everyone got to sleep. At 11 PM, Shadowbinder woke up and went to watch TV. Some other Deities woke up in the following hours. Next, I made Shadowbinder go to the library to read books about gardening. Libraries have a neat buff: Sims reading Skill-based books have their given Skill level raise faster. That was also when Arcanist got distracted by glowing lights in the sky… this was a trap, and soon he got abducted by aliens. He didn’t stay long. I am both hopeful and scared that he would be pregnant – there’s a 33% chance for that. Soon they needed to go to work – Windsinger and Arcanist almost missed out on their work by doing something else. Working went well. Got myself over 1000 simoleons in pockets. That’s also when Arcanist got the ‘Unexpected Weight Gain’-moodlet, which means that he got pregnant… fantastic. Whenever the alien baby gets born, I am naming them ‘Shade’. Anyways, Tidelord went to deliver 3 fishes in the supermarket to get some simoleons. And that’s where I’m going to leave the save file be. Maybe later today I’ll continue playing? This was quite fun, as I’ve never played with 5 Sims in one household. (Also, didn’t expect this to become an essay-like writing, oops-) ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081439568907223070/image.png[/img] Tidelord catching a minnow. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081439355027083406/image.png[/img] Three Deities developing their skills. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081441952408551494/image.png[/img] Ground hot dogs, a staple of The Sims 3. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081442696696189018/image.png[/img] Chess moment! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081450750804242482/image.png[/img] Bye.[/center]
Quote:

Played a bit, and boy, there's a lot to tell.

Tl;dr
  • Made them get jobs
  • Made them do different activities, such as making Tidelord go fishing
  • Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it

About the house, I have around 315 simoleons left in my pockets after the building procedure. Not sure if that could cover their living, hopefully it would. I also could tell their Lifetime Goals!

Shadowbinder wishes to have max. level in Social Networking and have a 5-star blog. Tidelord wishes to have 13 perfect fishes in fishbowls. Arcanist wishes to have max. level in Alchemy and use 50 Alchemy Elixirs. Lightweaver wishes to get to max. level in the medical career. Windsinger wishes to be friends with 20 Sims.

During the first Sim-hours of playing, I made the Deities get jobs. They are chosen on what they wanted. Shadowbinder and Arcanist are in science, Tidelord is in education, Lightweaver is in medical, and Windsinger is in business.

After that, I made them do various tasks. Shadowbinder and Tidelord went into the park – she gathered resources (notably harvestable stuff as the Science career needs the Gardening skill) while he went fishing. At home, Lightweaver practiced chess (Logic skill), Windsinger practiced speech using the mirror (Charisma skill), and Arcanist went to make a salad for the bunch. He didn’t burn the home down. (This made me realize that I don’t have a fire alarm… oops-)

Some stuff happened. Shadowbinder went to eat a hot dog from the ground. It satisfied her hunger. She also picked up some flowers, including an Indian Blanket that sells for 400 simoleons. She also got a 2-day debuff (allergy)… Meanwhile, as Arcanist didn’t have anything to do, he automatically went to play chess with Lightweaver. He could be a tough opponent thanks to him being a Genius!

I sent Shadowbinder home after she picked up stuff. Before making her lull asleep, I made her plant some apples. Also fenced off the plants – zombies are a major problem. Looking into the Deities’ inventories, I realized that I could sell their cameras – an item that is apparent in every Sims’ inventory if you have World Adventures installed. Priced at 850 simoleons, I sold everyone’s – expect Windsinger’s – camera. I’m at over 4000 simoleons, nice!

Tidelord went home late – around 7 PM. He had caught 7 minnows and one toad. Everyone got to sleep. At 11 PM, Shadowbinder woke up and went to watch TV. Some other Deities woke up in the following hours. Next, I made Shadowbinder go to the library to read books about gardening. Libraries have a neat buff: Sims reading Skill-based books have their given Skill level raise faster.

That was also when Arcanist got distracted by glowing lights in the sky… this was a trap, and soon he got abducted by aliens. He didn’t stay long. I am both hopeful and scared that he would be pregnant – there’s a 33% chance for that. Soon they needed to go to work – Windsinger and Arcanist almost missed out on their work by doing something else.

Working went well. Got myself over 1000 simoleons in pockets. That’s also when Arcanist got the ‘Unexpected Weight Gain’-moodlet, which means that he got pregnant… fantastic. Whenever the alien baby gets born, I am naming them ‘Shade’. Anyways, Tidelord went to deliver 3 fishes in the supermarket to get some simoleons.

And that’s where I’m going to leave the save file be. Maybe later today I’ll continue playing? This was quite fun, as I’ve never played with 5 Sims in one household. (Also, didn’t expect this to become an essay-like writing, oops-)
image.png

Tidelord catching a minnow.

image.png

Three Deities developing their skills.

image.png

Ground hot dogs, a staple of The Sims 3.

image.png

Chess moment!

image.png

Bye.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
i'm so invested this now lmao
the screenshots are amazing
i'm so invested this now lmao
the screenshots are amazing
yzUX307.png