Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Please add me to the pinglist! This is awesome. I have to see how Arcanist’s baby turns out.
Please add me to the pinglist! This is awesome. I have to see how Arcanist’s baby turns out.
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist if one gets made, this got a good laugh out of me!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist if one gets made, this got a good laugh out of me!
Fr27VMv.png
> He/They
> FR Time+2
> Wishlist
> Avatar
|
|
|
|
......82890656.png84009501.png84009502.png
This sounds perfectly chaotic. Sims combined with other characters is always fun! Honestly, the Arcanist getting abducted by aliens is fairly reasonable I think lol. If you decide to play more, could you add me to the pinglist? Seems like it’d be good for a laugh now and then [emoji=coatl laughing size=1].
This sounds perfectly chaotic. Sims combined with other characters is always fun! Honestly, the Arcanist getting abducted by aliens is fairly reasonable I think lol.

If you decide to play more, could you add me to the pinglist? Seems like it’d be good for a laugh now and then .
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote]@Mapleshaiku @Ratiasu @Strangeflesh @Acadianne @Carnes @PinkRose06[/quote] [b]Tl;dr:[/b] [LIST] [*] Some home improvements, such as a baby room [*] A lot of Sims sick, they stayed home - expect Shadowbinder [*] Windsinger caused a house fire, all is fine [*] Arcanist's baby was born, a baby girl named Shade [*] Shade grew up to a toddler [/LIST] ----- Around 3 hours after I am back playing! Before I did anything major, I made some improvements to the house: I changed the beds’ colors to match the Deities’ skin tone – I was confused on which Deity owns which bed. I also added something extra to each room to show off their personalities. For example, Tidelord’s room contains 6 fishbowls. Then I built a room for the upcoming baby – it has a cottage and some toys. The room will work as a general room as the baby grows up bigger and bigger. Lastly, I added a fire- and a burglar alarm. All-in-all, I was left with 414 simoleons. I guess we’re back on the grind, eh? As Tidelord woke up at around 1 AM, he went to pay the bills, which reduced my simoleons to 302. Usual morning stuff. As the Deities went to work, Arcanist missed on the day a bit as he got stuck on a hedge… good job! Had to use Nraas’ ‘Reset Sim’-option to unstuck him. At work, he was prompted to eat a plant, in which I accepted. He got a positive moodlet. Shadowbinder got ill, so next day she’ll have to stay home. It’s possible that other Deities fall ill too. I got over 1700 simoleons in my pocket after their workday. Windsinger and Tidelord got a promotion! Overall, their jobs are going swell. Others could use a helping hand. As they got home, I noticed how Arcanist’s alien pregnancy-moodlet was ticking down… the baby is born quite soon. I wonder if only he would get days off, or will the whole family get days off? We’ll see. I bought the alchemy station. With it, Arcanist could make elixirs and so fulfill his Lifetime Goal. Night went normally. Morning was chaos though, as Windsinger made the house burn when making waffles. The firefighters came and fussed the Deities (smh). This event made some Deities miss out on their worktime a bit. Shadowbinder stayed home. Arcanist came to the hospital from his workplace. Out popped a baby girl, whom I named Shade. Kind of makes sense when it comes to Flight Rising lore. Shade is Absent-minded and Easily impressed. When it comes to my question about free days, I believe they didn’t get such? Night went well, with Shadowbinder taking care of Shade as the others slept. Arcanist fell ill in the night, so did Lightweaver and Tidelord during day. Thankfully it was a free day from work overall. Maintaining 6 Sims at a once is a challenge – I sometimes forget that Shade exists. Day went well nonetheless, nothing that special… expect that I found two valuable gemstones out on the backyard – a moon- and a sunstone. Moonstone being at around 450 simoleons, while sunstone was at 550. I sold them. During night, an alien visited the home! I’m not sure if they were Shade’s parent, or someone else. During day, almost everyone expect Shadowbinder were sick. A good day to take care of Shade. I believe she got promoted. Night went well too… next day, Saturday, was Shade’s birthday! Wow, time sure goes fast. The Deities celebrated on their own. Shade turned into a dazzling toddler, ready to cause havoc on others. After the grow-up, I saved and exited, waiting for another day to play. ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081514112649023528/image.png[/img] Good job. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081515579225153606/image.png[/img] Nutritious! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081517863342440568/image.png[/img] Overall family living - minus Shadowbinder. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081520755428307014/image.png[/img] My heart legitimately dropped as this happened. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081523673552388226/image.png[/img] Baby-baby! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081536597557788672/image.png[/img] Are they trying to deafen the baby??? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1081537461307592734/image.png[/img] Aliens naturally have pitch black eyes.[/center]

Tl;dr:
  • Some home improvements, such as a baby room
  • A lot of Sims sick, they stayed home - expect Shadowbinder
  • Windsinger caused a house fire, all is fine
  • Arcanist's baby was born, a baby girl named Shade
  • Shade grew up to a toddler

Around 3 hours after I am back playing! Before I did anything major, I made some improvements to the house: I changed the beds’ colors to match the Deities’ skin tone – I was confused on which Deity owns which bed. I also added something extra to each room to show off their personalities. For example, Tidelord’s room contains 6 fishbowls. Then I built a room for the upcoming baby – it has a cottage and some toys. The room will work as a general room as the baby grows up bigger and bigger. Lastly, I added a fire- and a burglar alarm.

All-in-all, I was left with 414 simoleons. I guess we’re back on the grind, eh? As Tidelord woke up at around 1 AM, he went to pay the bills, which reduced my simoleons to 302. Usual morning stuff. As the Deities went to work, Arcanist missed on the day a bit as he got stuck on a hedge… good job! Had to use Nraas’ ‘Reset Sim’-option to unstuck him. At work, he was prompted to eat a plant, in which I accepted. He got a positive moodlet. Shadowbinder got ill, so next day she’ll have to stay home. It’s possible that other Deities fall ill too.

I got over 1700 simoleons in my pocket after their workday. Windsinger and Tidelord got a promotion! Overall, their jobs are going swell. Others could use a helping hand. As they got home, I noticed how Arcanist’s alien pregnancy-moodlet was ticking down… the baby is born quite soon. I wonder if only he would get days off, or will the whole family get days off? We’ll see.

I bought the alchemy station. With it, Arcanist could make elixirs and so fulfill his Lifetime Goal. Night went normally. Morning was chaos though, as Windsinger made the house burn when making waffles. The firefighters came and fussed the Deities (smh). This event made some Deities miss out on their worktime a bit. Shadowbinder stayed home.

Arcanist came to the hospital from his workplace. Out popped a baby girl, whom I named Shade. Kind of makes sense when it comes to Flight Rising lore. Shade is Absent-minded and Easily impressed. When it comes to my question about free days, I believe they didn’t get such? Night went well, with Shadowbinder taking care of Shade as the others slept. Arcanist fell ill in the night, so did Lightweaver and Tidelord during day. Thankfully it was a free day from work overall.

Maintaining 6 Sims at a once is a challenge – I sometimes forget that Shade exists. Day went well nonetheless, nothing that special… expect that I found two valuable gemstones out on the backyard – a moon- and a sunstone. Moonstone being at around 450 simoleons, while sunstone was at 550. I sold them. During night, an alien visited the home! I’m not sure if they were Shade’s parent, or someone else.

During day, almost everyone expect Shadowbinder were sick. A good day to take care of Shade. I believe she got promoted. Night went well too… next day, Saturday, was Shade’s birthday! Wow, time sure goes fast. The Deities celebrated on their own. Shade turned into a dazzling toddler, ready to cause havoc on others.

After the grow-up, I saved and exited, waiting for another day to play.
image.png

Good job.

image.png

Nutritious!

image.png

Overall family living - minus Shadowbinder.

image.png

My heart legitimately dropped as this happened.

image.png

Baby-baby!

image.png

Are they trying to deafen the baby???

image.png

Aliens naturally have pitch black eyes.
Please drink water.
i hope pregnant arcanist isn't going to foreshadow the lore of the arcane ancients
i hope pregnant arcanist isn't going to foreshadow the lore of the arcane ancients
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
please add me to the pinglist, this is fantastic
please add me to the pinglist, this is fantastic
furry_fiddle.png
I just read through this thread and I am now invested. Please add me to the pinglist.
I just read through this thread and I am now invested. Please add me to the pinglist.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Pinglist please! This so funny, I'm always up for Sims shenanigans
Pinglist please! This so funny, I'm always up for Sims shenanigans
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
Please add me to the pinglist. What a great project!
Please add me to the pinglist. What a great project!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
[quote name="@novakinn" date="2023-03-04 04:16:48" ] i hope pregnant arcanist isn't going to foreshadow the lore of the arcane ancients [/quote] If i could this would have been my yearbook quote back in highschool. I just wanted you to know this.
@novakinn wrote on 2023-03-04 04:16:48:
If i could this would have been my yearbook quote back in highschool. I just wanted you to know this.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16