Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
(Phloxpetals' suggestion)

Such is possible! For The Sims 3, through town edit, I would have to make the given family first. Potentially add the 6 other Deities? Then I would need to build a house that fits their budjet. Lastly I'll move them in the built house.

There's also one thing: Story progression. If it's on, Sims around the town can form relationships, get married, have children, break up, die... It would be interesting to see the other Deities live their own lives. Potentially.
(Phloxpetals' suggestion)

Such is possible! For The Sims 3, through town edit, I would have to make the given family first. Potentially add the 6 other Deities? Then I would need to build a house that fits their budjet. Lastly I'll move them in the built house.

There's also one thing: Story progression. If it's on, Sims around the town can form relationships, get married, have children, break up, die... It would be interesting to see the other Deities live their own lives. Potentially.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Please add me to the pinglist, I love Sims! [emoji=tundra star size=2]
Please add me to the pinglist, I love Sims!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
I would like to join the pinglist; this is extremely entertaining.
I would like to join the pinglist; this is extremely entertaining.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
can I be added to the pinglist? this is hilarious
can I be added to the pinglist? this is hilarious
nCr2v1s.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
please add me to the pinglist! I SO want to do this in Sims 4, I tried to do it with some MHA characters but the house burned down almost immediately aha
please add me to the pinglist! I SO want to do this in Sims 4, I tried to do it with some MHA characters but the house burned down almost immediately aha
66283183.png 66719993.png
[quote name="fluteloops0329" date="2023-03-07 13:20:52" ] please add me to the pinglist! I SO want to do this in Sims 4, I tried to do it with some MHA characters but the house burned down almost immediately aha [/quote] Please tell me it was Bakugou
fluteloops0329 wrote on 2023-03-07 13:20:52:

Please tell me it was Bakugou
[quote]Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it [emoji=obelisk scared size=1] [/quote] I'm dead [emoji=skull size=1]
Quote:
Arcanist got abducted by aliens, also got pregnant due to it

I'm dead

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
This is great! I'd love to be pinged.
This is great! I'd love to be pinged.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING??? I would LOVE to be pinged.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING??? I would LOVE to be pinged.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16