Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deities got transported to Sims 3!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Plumbots are okay in the rain, simbots are not :) .

Simbots are invinting, plumbots are bot building.

Dogs can hunt for gems & metals plus a few misc items.
Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items. They can also fish so they may be able to help with the perfect fish part :) .

Edit. I was able to get the game reinstalled finally so I can actually double check things ingame instead of going by memory or the wiki.
So If you have any sims questions I'll try and help, as I'm really excited to see where this post goes :) .

Edit 2. I had the bots backwords, it's been fixed now.
Plumbots are okay in the rain, simbots are not :) .

Simbots are invinting, plumbots are bot building.

Dogs can hunt for gems & metals plus a few misc items.
Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items. They can also fish so they may be able to help with the perfect fish part :) .

Edit. I was able to get the game reinstalled finally so I can actually double check things ingame instead of going by memory or the wiki.
So If you have any sims questions I'll try and help, as I'm really excited to see where this post goes :) .

Edit 2. I had the bots backwords, it's been fixed now.
[quote name="Ironbeast" date="2023-03-25 07:18:43" ] Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items. [/quote] So you could say cats are FR staff, hunting down bugs ;-)
Ironbeast wrote on 2023-03-25 07:18:43:
Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items.

So you could say cats are FR staff, hunting down bugs ;-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2023-03-25 08:07:20" ] [quote name="Ironbeast" date="2023-03-25 07:18:43" ] Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items. [/quote] So you could say cats are FR staff, hunting down bugs ;-) [/quote] Pretty much :) .
SCB wrote on 2023-03-25 08:07:20:
Ironbeast wrote on 2023-03-25 07:18:43:
Cats can hunt for small animals, insects, and a few misc items.

So you could say cats are FR staff, hunting down bugs ;-)

Pretty much :) .
Just read through everything today and this is hilarious. Please add me to the pinglist :D
Just read through everything today and this is hilarious. Please add me to the pinglist :D
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

Ah, you're making me want to get out the Sims 3 discs and install them on this computer. Please add me to the pinglist.
Ah, you're making me want to get out the Sims 3 discs and install them on this computer. Please add me to the pinglist.
If we're naming additional family members after things in FR (especially breeds).. could you perhaps name any cat (or dog) you get "Bogsneak" (or Baldwin!)? hehe
Or you could go with Hope / Boston!
If we're naming additional family members after things in FR (especially breeds).. could you perhaps name any cat (or dog) you get "Bogsneak" (or Baldwin!)? hehe
Or you could go with Hope / Boston!
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote][size=2]@Mapleshaiku @Ratiasu @Strangeflesh @Acadianne @Carnes @PinkRose06 @Slugcat @DragonsOfLegend @Jynxynis @Festivoog @Renaiwom @blossombranch @plumleaf @Redspike944 @TheEnforcer @Speedypigeon @Basilbub @Phoenyx42 @fluteloops0329 @WishGraanted @Scorisyn @Ceylenium @Glimmers @Caelight @ToxieToxie @Felawnie @Helixstorm @Bxy26 @ReginaChaos @smeen @IraFera @Otheos @decomposedcarrot @ofMontreal @BlackDiamond13 @CalamGlitToes @Salazia @ChocoUni1206 @Scorporius @mistywolf96 @NorthB0und @Stellori @Bnemesis @Halastjarna @EsterGamer @ShinyQuaqsire @O0oSilverWolfo0O @Auralyx @Connected @Bisharpamor @MilkshakeTrex @LadyDiscord @Kilonian @Myrtana @DracoDiscovery @unidra @Wolfbyte @Fateweaver9 @Potatoad @Cindertail @Amaozn @Crizona @AwkwardTrash @Sandydragon595 @Zenhugz @Snamorta @Junori @Alepha @CloudyOvercast @Whiteboard @Bizarrekitten @Meriii @PlaguePlush @berrybbtr @ScreethTheMoth @Starwing36 @chamilet @DragonQueenHi @Quillflight @BlurryReality @Astaraela @mothxhours @Skycloud @RillC[/size][/quote] If you want out of the pinglist, tell me! [b]Tl;dr:[/b] [LIST] [*] Roofing to the garden [*] Arcanist went into the future [*] Arcanist learned Bot Building towards lv. 7, Plumbot created [/LIST] ----- Welcome to this addition to the Deities’ life! In case you haven’t read the latest comment (page 15, 1st comment), I have planned some things to happen before getting into the game. Namely: Levelling Arcanist’s Bot Building-Skill to 7, so that he could make a Plumbot with the gardening chip. They’re going to be named Aether, and basically work on the garden 24/7. For the garden, I am going to build a roof on top of it. Lastly, I’ve been thinking about getting them a pet… maybe a cat named Xhaztol, as he’s one of the developers to look after bug fixes. Without further ado, let’s get on it. Firstly, I redid the garden a bit. I removed its fencing and added in walls. There was one curveball though: You can’t move already-planted plants around if they’re indoors. So what I did was that I moved the trees and mushrooms to good spots, then I walled it in. I also added these things over them – the SwiftGro Gardening Station, which are quite OP when it comes to gardening. I took a 7h break. As I returned, I dragged the portal out of the Arcanist’s pockets and activated it. This prompts small tasks for your Sim to prepare up for the future. For the first task, I chose Windsinger as the main Sim, and it prompted it to him… hm. Anyways, before I made Arcanist hop into the portal, I bought a lifetime reward for him; Portal Immunity, which makes it that he can’t get time anomaly. (Time anomaly is a sickness that the Sim can get if they travel too much in and out of future. It will eventually kill off the Sim if untreated) As he got to the future, he got more tasks. Most of them succeeded in first try, but due to his clumsy nature, high-fiving Plumbots was hard. Eventually I had to remove his Clumsy trait. Cheating? Yes, but worth it. Don’t worry, I added it back. During the agonizing task, I managed to find some of the Deities’ distant relatives! Namely those for Lightweaver and Shadowbinder, I believe. Next Sim-day he did more tasks. Notably the task where he finds key fragments to open a mysterious door. Inside the building, there is some loot. Notably, I got a book, a llama statue (which if you have a certain amount, you can build them into a gnome), a bed chip about Sims 4, and one of those virtual pets. Next up in the agenda was to level up his Bot Building skills to level 7. I made him go to the library and basically read books for the entire time. A grind as usual, with an extra flavor of zombies. Next day he almost got to level 5 but needed to eat. Next day he almost got to level 6… and the next for level 7! An entire Summer spent in the future learning about bot building. Next step was to make the chips themselves. Notably the one for gardening, but other chips could be neat, such as the one where Plumbots get charged from sunlight. It took a while to get the materials for the garden chip, but I achieved it! I made other chips as well, such as the sunlight one, among them being able to get a job. I already had the friendly chip. Before I saved and quit, I made the Plumbot for the family. Their name is Aether. I installed the mentioned chips into them and returned to homelands. Next playtime I shall get them a pet. It’s coming towards 2 AM, help. ----- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089533951695134740/image.png[/img] Water. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089655250887114762/image.png[/img] He is approaching! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089657619695800361/image.png[/img] Why is he thinking of a pool...? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089658264779763843/image.png[/img] Dragon. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089659434868940871/image.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089659518289465414/image.png[/img] Lightweaver's and Shadowbinder's distant relatives. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089665890364174426/image.png[/img] Marketing. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089667349528969326/image.png[/img] Learning takes time. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475893107506806794/1089682683203964978/image.png[/img] Aether! [/center]

If you want out of the pinglist, tell me!

Tl;dr:
  • Roofing to the garden
  • Arcanist went into the future
  • Arcanist learned Bot Building towards lv. 7, Plumbot created

Welcome to this addition to the Deities’ life! In case you haven’t read the latest comment (page 15, 1st comment), I have planned some things to happen before getting into the game. Namely: Levelling Arcanist’s Bot Building-Skill to 7, so that he could make a Plumbot with the gardening chip. They’re going to be named Aether, and basically work on the garden 24/7. For the garden, I am going to build a roof on top of it. Lastly, I’ve been thinking about getting them a pet… maybe a cat named Xhaztol, as he’s one of the developers to look after bug fixes.

Without further ado, let’s get on it. Firstly, I redid the garden a bit. I removed its fencing and added in walls. There was one curveball though: You can’t move already-planted plants around if they’re indoors. So what I did was that I moved the trees and mushrooms to good spots, then I walled it in. I also added these things over them – the SwiftGro Gardening Station, which are quite OP when it comes to gardening.

I took a 7h break. As I returned, I dragged the portal out of the Arcanist’s pockets and activated it. This prompts small tasks for your Sim to prepare up for the future. For the first task, I chose Windsinger as the main Sim, and it prompted it to him… hm. Anyways, before I made Arcanist hop into the portal, I bought a lifetime reward for him; Portal Immunity, which makes it that he can’t get time anomaly. (Time anomaly is a sickness that the Sim can get if they travel too much in and out of future. It will eventually kill off the Sim if untreated)

As he got to the future, he got more tasks. Most of them succeeded in first try, but due to his clumsy nature, high-fiving Plumbots was hard. Eventually I had to remove his Clumsy trait. Cheating? Yes, but worth it. Don’t worry, I added it back. During the agonizing task, I managed to find some of the Deities’ distant relatives! Namely those for Lightweaver and Shadowbinder, I believe.

Next Sim-day he did more tasks. Notably the task where he finds key fragments to open a mysterious door. Inside the building, there is some loot. Notably, I got a book, a llama statue (which if you have a certain amount, you can build them into a gnome), a bed chip about Sims 4, and one of those virtual pets.

Next up in the agenda was to level up his Bot Building skills to level 7. I made him go to the library and basically read books for the entire time. A grind as usual, with an extra flavor of zombies. Next day he almost got to level 5 but needed to eat. Next day he almost got to level 6… and the next for level 7! An entire Summer spent in the future learning about bot building.

Next step was to make the chips themselves. Notably the one for gardening, but other chips could be neat, such as the one where Plumbots get charged from sunlight. It took a while to get the materials for the garden chip, but I achieved it! I made other chips as well, such as the sunlight one, among them being able to get a job. I already had the friendly chip.

Before I saved and quit, I made the Plumbot for the family. Their name is Aether. I installed the mentioned chips into them and returned to homelands. Next playtime I shall get them a pet. It’s coming towards 2 AM, help.
image.png

Water.

image.png

He is approaching!

image.png

Why is he thinking of a pool...?

image.png

Dragon.

image.png
image.png

Lightweaver's and Shadowbinder's distant relatives.

image.png

Marketing.

image.png

Learning takes time.

image.png

Aether!
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Arcanist is thinking of Flight Rising.
Arcanist is thinking of Flight Rising.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
A nice quiet time in the future! (with zombies??) Alas that he didn't seem to meet any of his descendants! I wonder if Meaghan ever goes and eats in Rogoberto's room in the middle of the night...
A nice quiet time in the future! (with zombies??) Alas that he didn't seem to meet any of his descendants! I wonder if Meaghan ever goes and eats in Rogoberto's room in the middle of the night...
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
Please add me to the pinglist I need to witness this story
Please add me to the pinglist I need to witness this story
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16