Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Question of the week:

Definitely an artic adventure!! I love skiing so it's an easy pick for me.
Question of the week:

Definitely an artic adventure!! I love skiing so it's an easy pick for me.
3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
[emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [color=454f69][b]Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?[/b][/color] Team Arctic for me! Tropical is a classic summer vibe but I much prefer cold weather :'> Especially since I already live somewhere quite hot - a chance to get a break from the heat would be a perfect vacation! Best wishes to my fellow chilly friends over in Water [emoji=spiral winking size=1] I hope you have a fun competition this week !
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Team Arctic for me! Tropical is a classic summer vibe but I much prefer cold weather :'> Especially since I already live somewhere quite hot - a chance to get a break from the heat would be a perfect vacation!

Best wishes to my fellow chilly friends over in Water I hope you have a fun competition this week !
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
As someone who's currently in a very, very hot country: arctic/cold please lol
As someone who's currently in a very, very hot country: arctic/cold please lol
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
Question of the week: Team tropical with all the flowers, greenery, and colourful fish. I might not go swimming regardless but I'd love exploring the tidepools. Either way if it came to being outdoors, I'd rather be melting in the sun somewhere pretty, walking along a beach than freezing with very little greenery to speak of.

Then again, I do have a bit of seasonal affective disorder triggered by a lack of greenery in icy wintery weather. I'm convinced it's as much a lack of greenery as proper sunlight anyway.

Regardless, the cold is 100% for huddling in cozy clothing inside with a good book or some good company, not for exploring the outdoors doing teamwork and wishing I could be huddled somewhere cozy and warm lol.
Question of the week: Team tropical with all the flowers, greenery, and colourful fish. I might not go swimming regardless but I'd love exploring the tidepools. Either way if it came to being outdoors, I'd rather be melting in the sun somewhere pretty, walking along a beach than freezing with very little greenery to speak of.

Then again, I do have a bit of seasonal affective disorder triggered by a lack of greenery in icy wintery weather. I'm convinced it's as much a lack of greenery as proper sunlight anyway.

Regardless, the cold is 100% for huddling in cozy clothing inside with a good book or some good company, not for exploring the outdoors doing teamwork and wishing I could be huddled somewhere cozy and warm lol.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Tropical... aim not about that freeze life
Tropical... aim not about that freeze life
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png

Question of the week.

Tropic! I'm fond of telling my friends, I'm a dragon....not a polar bear.

Question of the week.

Tropic! I'm fond of telling my friends, I'm a dragon....not a polar bear.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Question of the week:

Tough question, tropical has the vibes and the absolute aesthetic but artic is everything and you get penguins and seals and snow foxes.

Alas I am not made to live in the cold though, so tropical all the way.
Question of the week:

Tough question, tropical has the vibes and the absolute aesthetic but artic is everything and you get penguins and seals and snow foxes.

Alas I am not made to live in the cold though, so tropical all the way.
fXjdRL8.png
Question of the Week

arctic adventure anytime..

reasons why:
- no humidity, bugs, burning sunlight
- no dehydration/sweating
- turtleneck sweaters yayy XD
- hot drinks
- whale watching
Question of the Week

arctic adventure anytime..

reasons why:
- no humidity, bugs, burning sunlight
- no dehydration/sweating
- turtleneck sweaters yayy XD
- hot drinks
- whale watching
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I would choose team tropical! Warm colors, warm waters, lovely wildlife, what's not to love?
I would choose team tropical! Warm colors, warm waters, lovely wildlife, what's not to love?
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
Tropical.

Because you can swim in water~

can't do that when you're in the arctic
Tropical.

Because you can swim in water~

can't do that when you're in the arctic
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13