Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

I'd choose Team Arctic for sure! I'd much rather be too cold than too hot, and I love arctic wildlife!

I'd choose Team Arctic for sure! I'd much rather be too cold than too hot, and I love arctic wildlife!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Question of the Week:
Which team would you choose, and why?
I'd definitely choose Team Arctic b/c Polar Bears!!!!
Question of the Week:
I'd definitely choose Team Arctic b/c Polar Bears!!!!
I'd choose Arctic, it's very hot for me right now!
I'd choose Arctic, it's very hot for me right now!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
aqLwpCP.png

Tropical, because I don't like the cold and there are lots of fascinating creatures in warm waters!

Tropical, because I don't like the cold and there are lots of fascinating creatures in warm waters!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png

Tropical! While I love all things wintery - I prefer the idea of it, not actually being anywhere close to a winter location for a vacation. Going to a warm, tropical area to picnic on the beach then heading off to swim is fantastic and a grade A++ for vacations.

Tropical! While I love all things wintery - I prefer the idea of it, not actually being anywhere close to a winter location for a vacation. Going to a warm, tropical area to picnic on the beach then heading off to swim is fantastic and a grade A++ for vacations.

Tropical, I can’t stand the cold. Also cool insects tend to be around more in warm places!

Tropical, I can’t stand the cold. Also cool insects tend to be around more in warm places!
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
Arctic adventures! There’s a lot of endangered animals out and about to see during the summer :D
Arctic adventures! There’s a lot of endangered animals out and about to see during the summer :D
[center][emoji=treasure size=1] arctic! as a scandinavian i can handle cold[/center]

arctic! as a scandinavian i can handle cold
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I've gone Arctic bc I build very, very frequently in cold biomes in things like Minecraft and Starbound, that, and I have a bunch of table-top characters that specialize in cold spells and the like.
I've gone Arctic bc I build very, very frequently in cold biomes in things like Minecraft and Starbound, that, and I have a bunch of table-top characters that specialize in cold spells and the like.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13