Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
QoTW: Team Arctic for sure! I can't tolerate heat all that well, and I already love winter... so it's an easy choice for me! [emoji=tundra winking size=1] Good luck with y'all's push!
QoTW:

Team Arctic for sure! I can't tolerate heat all that well, and I already love winter... so it's an easy choice for me!

Good luck with y'all's push!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

I'd much prefer a comfortable and vibrant tropic getaway [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd much prefer a comfortable and vibrant tropic getaway
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

Question of the Week:

DEFINITELY tropical over arctic. I hate the cold with a burning passion, and tropical weather tends to be warm but not sweltering. Plus, beaches are fun and stuff.
Question of the Week:

DEFINITELY tropical over arctic. I hate the cold with a burning passion, and tropical weather tends to be warm but not sweltering. Plus, beaches are fun and stuff.
Genesis (Any pronouns)
78029240p.pngVjdktqS.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ball-Jointed Veilspuns!

Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Arctic! I live in a desert and it's in the 100's all day every day, but I love being cold.

Arctic! I live in a desert and it's in the 100's all day every day, but I love being cold.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
QotW: Arctic! I much prefer the cold over heat :)
QotW: Arctic! I much prefer the cold over heat :)
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Question of the Week:

I'd go for Team Arctic! While extreme temperatures in either direction are uncomfortable, I like being cold more than I like being warm. I just feel like I'm boiling in my own skin during summer.
Question of the Week:

I'd go for Team Arctic! While extreme temperatures in either direction are uncomfortable, I like being cold more than I like being warm. I just feel like I'm boiling in my own skin during summer.
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
I would prefer the tropics. It is not very often that I get to observe coral reefs and such.
I would prefer the tropics. It is not very often that I get to observe coral reefs and such.
Call me AKDG.
Dragon enthusiast (seriously, space dragons are my aesthetic)
Relentless proponent of STEM
FR+0

Tropical bc I don't like the cold. I want to be in a place where I don't have to pile myself with blankets lol. The only downside is the heat

Tropical bc I don't like the cold. I want to be in a place where I don't have to pile myself with blankets lol. The only downside is the heat
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png

Tropical. I live in a tropical region and I never get tired. I also hate the cold and love the ocean :D

Tropical. I live in a tropical region and I never get tired. I also hate the cold and love the ocean :D
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Question of the Week:

Tropical! It's easier to cool down when it's too hot than warm up when it's too cold.
Question of the Week:

Tropical! It's easier to cool down when it's too hot than warm up when it's too cold.
deseczka2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13