Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[emoji=seashell size=1] [b]Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why? [/b] Tropical! Love the ‘aesthetic’, and there’s nothing more home-y feeling to me than a warm beach at dusk with a setting sun.
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Tropical! Love the ‘aesthetic’, and there’s nothing more home-y feeling to me than a warm beach at dusk with a setting sun.
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
While both would be super cool, I'd go with tropical bc I love the aesthetic and biodiversity!! So many kinds of birds, reptiles and insects :) (Even if said insects are often hated by locals, whoops)
While both would be super cool, I'd go with tropical bc I love the aesthetic and biodiversity!! So many kinds of birds, reptiles and insects :) (Even if said insects are often hated by locals, whoops)
Light Boarding
team tropical! come visit us here in nature flight!
team tropical! come visit us here in nature flight!
6Y37bTm.png
Team Arctic! I love a nice Canadian summer, but the tropical heat is way too much for me. I'm more happy in the snow. =:)
Team Arctic! I love a nice Canadian summer, but the tropical heat is way too much for me. I'm more happy in the snow. =:)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
Where I live, it's already warm much of the year... so, an Arctic vacation it is.
Where I live, it's already warm much of the year... so, an Arctic vacation it is.
663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png
Arctic, I already live in a tropical place I don't need more bugs and humidity :'>
Arctic, I already live in a tropical place I don't need more bugs and humidity :'>
dUDPEHZ.png she/her
artist
infp
fr time +14
wishlist
| I can't say... goodbye!
| my face will be too mangled to
| identifyyy! if it could get your house
| repossesed, you'd be forced to
| relocate to your gran's
| in the northwest!
7lKvAVP.pngdragons_as_items_feral.png
arctic, sand is course and gross and it gets everywhere >:(
plus anyone can say they went to the beach, but who can say they went to the arctic?
arctic, sand is course and gross and it gets everywhere >:(
plus anyone can say they went to the beach, but who can say they went to the arctic?
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[b]Sunday - Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?[/b] Team Arctic! I don't like to be overheated, but you can always bundle up if it is cold. There are so many beautiful, untouched places in the arctic climates, and the air is SO fresh! [center][img]https://www.geoex.com/app/uploads/2019/07/antarctica-crabeater-seal-geoex-425x322.jpg[/img][/center]
Sunday - Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Team Arctic! I don't like to be overheated, but you can always bundle up if it is cold. There are so many beautiful, untouched places in the arctic climates, and the air is SO fresh!
antarctica-crabeater-seal-geoex-425x322.jpg
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Team tropical. sticking with the heat and humidity. I'm a cold wimp.
Team tropical. sticking with the heat and humidity. I'm a cold wimp.

I have to go with team Arctic! I live in Canada and do not have that great of a heat tolerance, bring on the cold weather! Plus, I prefer to wear sweaters/hoodies all the time so being in the tropics would suck.

I have to go with team Arctic! I live in Canada and do not have that great of a heat tolerance, bring on the cold weather! Plus, I prefer to wear sweaters/hoodies all the time so being in the tropics would suck.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13