Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Stay Hydrated in the Summer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Sunday - Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Looks to be a pretty even split between teams - I pick Team Tropical! I'm in a tropical area as well and really have no cold tolerance at all. Sure it gets hot but I wouldn't survive in the cold. :']
Sunday - Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Looks to be a pretty even split between teams - I pick Team Tropical! I'm in a tropical area as well and really have no cold tolerance at all. Sure it gets hot but I wouldn't survive in the cold. :']
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
I would choose tropical! I hate being cold [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I would choose tropical! I hate being cold
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
Hmm, I’ve always wanted to visit the poles at least once in my life, so I guess team Arctic it is!

Hmm, I’ve always wanted to visit the poles at least once in my life, so I guess team Arctic it is!

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Question of the Week:

Ooh, that's a tough choice. I think it might depend on how long the trip was going to be, as I have less tolerance for heat than cold. So for a short trip I'd go someplace tropical, but for a longer trip, I'd go someplace cold.
Question of the Week:

Ooh, that's a tough choice. I think it might depend on how long the trip was going to be, as I have less tolerance for heat than cold. So for a short trip I'd go someplace tropical, but for a longer trip, I'd go someplace cold.
Tropical! Coming from the region near tropical zone I'm so used to it :D
Tropical! Coming from the region near tropical zone I'm so used to it :D
Arctic because I rather bundle up in layers than sweat in the heat. Plus arctic animals are neat.
Arctic because I rather bundle up in layers than sweat in the heat. Plus arctic animals are neat.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Q: Which team would you choose, and why?

I would choose Tropical!
The reason is the biodiversity of tropical regions! Jungles, oceans, beaches, mountains... I love animals and plants and tropical regions has it all!
Q: Which team would you choose, and why?

I would choose Tropical!
The reason is the biodiversity of tropical regions! Jungles, oceans, beaches, mountains... I love animals and plants and tropical regions has it all!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Question of the Week: Which team would you choose, and why?

Somewhere cold. Just like @Disillusionist I live in a tropical hellhole, and I absolutely MELT anywhere higher than 24 degrees Celsius so I want a COLD adventure!

(Hell, my S.O. is waiting for me to go to Canada and for me to wear nothing but a light shirt and SHORTS in the snow)

Somewhere cold. Just like @Disillusionist I live in a tropical hellhole, and I absolutely MELT anywhere higher than 24 degrees Celsius so I want a COLD adventure!

(Hell, my S.O. is waiting for me to go to Canada and for me to wear nothing but a light shirt and SHORTS in the snow)

It'll be ice of course. I'm a type of person who's always too hot.. I can wear more stuff in winter to stay warm, while I can't undress more in the summer time..

It'll be ice of course. I'm a type of person who's always too hot.. I can wear more stuff in winter to stay warm, while I can't undress more in the summer time..
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13