Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could remove one gene,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Basic. Just to see what happens.

Otherwise, Iridescent. It's ugly, very buggy, and a lot of people would be mad.
Basic. Just to see what happens.

Otherwise, Iridescent. It's ugly, very buggy, and a lot of people would be mad.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Smirch.
Smirch.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Primary: Vipera
Secondary: Hypnotic
Tertiary: Keel

They are all equally my least faves, so.

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Aww Thylacine and Jupiter worked for me! Though I admit they are very situational genes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19429390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194294/19429390_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76814389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768144/76814389_350.png[/img][/url] As for a gene I would remove? Probably Keel. I don't actually hate the gene at all, but whenever I have come across cases of it working, its just never enough for me to care that much about it, yknow?
Aww Thylacine and Jupiter worked for me! Though I admit they are very situational genes.

19429390_350.png

76814389_350.png

As for a gene I would remove? Probably Keel. I don't actually hate the gene at all, but whenever I have come across cases of it working, its just never enough for me to care that much about it, yknow?
i agree keel's existence is completely insignificant and if it were removed nobody would notice
i agree keel's existence is completely insignificant and if it were removed nobody would notice
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
For a tertiary, I would choose Scales. They only looked so neat on XXXs for me, and that's it really.

For a primary and secondary pair, I'm going with Mosaic/Breakup. Not really my taste.

I would choose Scales over these though.
For a tertiary, I would choose Scales. They only looked so neat on XXXs for me, and that's it really.

For a primary and secondary pair, I'm going with Mosaic/Breakup. Not really my taste.

I would choose Scales over these though.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
id probably remove keel, i actually have used it for a very beloved dragon of mine as it looked like leaves to me, but it does make a lot of people uncomfy so i wouldnt mind it gone, i dont think
id probably remove keel, i actually have used it for a very beloved dragon of mine as it looked like leaves to me, but it does make a lot of people uncomfy so i wouldnt mind it gone, i dont think
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
[quote name="Sallin" date="2022-06-25 18:40:04" ] Primary: Vipera Secondary: Hypnotic Tertiary: Keel They are all equally my least faves, so. [/quote] i realise this is a hypothetical situation, but imagining vipera and hypnotic both being removed would make me so upset for there no longer being my favourite cyan vipera/hypnotic eyeburners [emoji=bogsneak sad size=2] [s]but i agree with that tert[/s]
Sallin wrote on 2022-06-25 18:40:04:

i realise this is a hypothetical situation, but imagining vipera and hypnotic both being removed would make me so upset for there no longer being my favourite cyan vipera/hypnotic eyeburners

but i agree with that tert
[quote name="EternalLife" date="2022-06-25 18:34:58" ] I;d hate to remove any since at least one person likes every gene, but if I had to pick I guess keel, it just looks painful lol [/quote] i was gonna say gembond but yeah. definitely keel.
EternalLife wrote on 2022-06-25 18:34:58:
I;d hate to remove any since at least one person likes every gene, but if I had to pick I guess keel, it just looks painful lol
i was gonna say gembond but yeah. definitely keel.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
keel, because even those dragons i do have with keel... are only because im trying my best to like it. i could replace it with sparkle or gembond and be just as happy, ngl.

shoutout to gliders, tho
keel, because even those dragons i do have with keel... are only because im trying my best to like it. i could replace it with sparkle or gembond and be just as happy, ngl.

shoutout to gliders, tho
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.