Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could remove one gene,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Crackle or keel; I'd prefer them to be reworked, but would not complain if they suddenly disappeared
Crackle or keel; I'd prefer them to be reworked, but would not complain if they suddenly disappeared
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
spines.
spines.
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
Thylacine probably. Have never had a scry that made me go "Thylacine is the Best tertiary for this color combo!"

But I have no active desire to remove any gene. I don't like thylacine so I don't get dragons with it.
Thylacine probably. Have never had a scry that made me go "Thylacine is the Best tertiary for this color combo!"

But I have no active desire to remove any gene. I don't like thylacine so I don't get dragons with it.
Skink/Spinner never liked either gene, along with Patchwork and Stitched. Hypnotic can go too, too bland to me. I think thylacine should be redone, not removed, that under shading kills most colors
Skink/Spinner never liked either gene, along with Patchwork and Stitched. Hypnotic can go too, too bland to me. I think thylacine should be redone, not removed, that under shading kills most colors
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
Gembond or Hypnotic for me. Not that they aren't nice in rare scenarios but I don't think I've ever had a dragon with those genes in my lair for more than 30 minutes. Gembond I tentatively like on Skydancers bc of the spacing on the wings BUT I can never find a permanent dragon for it.
Gembond or Hypnotic for me. Not that they aren't nice in rare scenarios but I don't think I've ever had a dragon with those genes in my lair for more than 30 minutes. Gembond I tentatively like on Skydancers bc of the spacing on the wings BUT I can never find a permanent dragon for it.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
if i had to, then keel!

it personally bugs me especially seeing the scales on wings of like pearlcatchers and ridgebacks or similar wings like theirs!

but otherwise, none, because some people probably enjoy keel, lol
if i had to, then keel!

it personally bugs me especially seeing the scales on wings of like pearlcatchers and ridgebacks or similar wings like theirs!

but otherwise, none, because some people probably enjoy keel, lol
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
Crystal it is SUCH A PAIN TO DRAW
Crystal it is SUCH A PAIN TO DRAW

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
[quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2022-06-25 21:07:25" ] [quote name="Rocki" date="2022-06-25 21:03:44" ] anyone who doesn't like thylacine is wrong ribbon on the other hand... [/quote] i dislike thylacine because imo it doesnt look good unless the dragon is an XXX, XYX, or XXY and the y is very similar to the x color. [/quote] to each their own, i suppose. i find that it looks great to me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=22&body=43&winggene=22&wings=43&tertgene=11&tert=120&element=5&eyetype=1]if its darker than the primary and secondary[/url], or if its orca or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=20&gender=0&age=0&bodygene=0&body=136&winggene=93&wings=130&tertgene=93&tert=130&element=6&eyetype=1]radioactive thylacine[/url] with that being said, im changing my answer to beetle. i forgot that gene existed lol
decomposedcarrot wrote on 2022-06-25 21:07:25:
Rocki wrote on 2022-06-25 21:03:44:
anyone who doesn't like thylacine is wrong

ribbon on the other hand...

i dislike thylacine because imo it doesnt look good unless the dragon is an XXX, XYX, or XXY and the y is very similar to the x color.

to each their own, i suppose. i find that it looks great to me if its darker than the primary and secondary, or if its orca or radioactive thylacine

with that being said, im changing my answer to beetle. i forgot that gene existed lol
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Filigree rarely ever works, it's almost always because of the random gemstones in there that just don't match at all.
Filigree rarely ever works, it's almost always because of the random gemstones in there that just don't match at all.
Keel, i like every other gene, but keel/ dont like facet much either
Keel, i like every other gene, but keel/ dont like facet much either
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10