Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could remove one gene,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
but.. thyla is one of my favs.... i'd say none; they all have their uses, even if only for a very obscure and specific fandragon or etc. that being said, i've never seen a good use of bright/vivid on veils... or if it has to be a modern gene, slimesludge can die [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
but.. thyla is one of my favs....

i'd say none; they all have their uses, even if only for a very obscure and specific fandragon or etc. that being said, i've never seen a good use of bright/vivid on veils... or if it has to be a modern gene, slimesludge can die
"link • ufology
they/he/she
keel
keel
I can live without filigree
I can live without filigree
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Patchwork or mosaic.
Just. Ew.
Patchwork or mosaic.
Just. Ew.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
to be honest I've seen every gene actually look good on at least one dragon, so I don't think i have a gene I'd want to get rid of! It just depends on how creative you want to be with the color/gene combo. they can all look great if you put the effort into it imo
to be honest I've seen every gene actually look good on at least one dragon, so I don't think i have a gene I'd want to get rid of! It just depends on how creative you want to be with the color/gene combo. they can all look great if you put the effort into it imo
BuDq0ZK.gif
Probably Hypnotic.

Or Scales, if "removing" Hypnotic also removes Vipera (which I adore). They're both not very liked by me haha.
Probably Hypnotic.

Or Scales, if "removing" Hypnotic also removes Vipera (which I adore). They're both not very liked by me haha.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="SilverCentaur" date="2022-06-25 18:35:00" ] For me tho it would be scales. Nothing against it done well but I don't particularly like it in general [/quote] probably agree with this wait no, squiggle... squiggle is so ugly I hate it with a passion
SilverCentaur wrote on 2022-06-25 18:35:00:
For me tho it would be scales. Nothing against it done well but I don't particularly like it in general

probably agree with this

wait no, squiggle... squiggle is so ugly I hate it with a passion
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
anyone who doesn't like thylacine is wrong

ribbon on the other hand...

tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
_ qpX0bY5.png

xxxRocki.
pings are okay || avatar | buying
there are lots of genes that i wouldn't mind if they disappeared, but the one gene that i see everywhere which makes an otherwise interesting dragon a flop for me, is underbelly. my aesthetic interests favor complexity, and underbelly feels about as exciting for me as 'basic'. to each their own!
there are lots of genes that i wouldn't mind if they disappeared, but the one gene that i see everywhere which makes an otherwise interesting dragon a flop for me, is underbelly. my aesthetic interests favor complexity, and underbelly feels about as exciting for me as 'basic'. to each their own!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
[quote name="Rocki" date="2022-06-25 21:03:44" ] anyone who doesn't like thylacine is wrong ribbon on the other hand... [/quote] i dislike thylacine because imo it doesnt look good unless the dragon is an XXX, XYX, or XXY and the y is very similar to the x color. i like ribbon because with certain colors it looks really cool ^^ like for example, with banana, it's like boom now you have a windy dragon :0
Rocki wrote on 2022-06-25 21:03:44:

i dislike thylacine because imo it doesnt look good unless the dragon is an XXX, XYX, or XXY and the y is very similar to the x color.

i like ribbon because with certain colors it looks really cool ^^ like for example, with banana, it's like boom now you have a windy dragon :0
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10