Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Unnamed?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Bad at thinking of names :(( I also have an Unnamed dragon that'll always be Unnamed, it's part of their lore.
Bad at thinking of names :(( I also have an Unnamed dragon that'll always be Unnamed, it's part of their lore.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
most of my unnamed dragons are ones I haven't been able to think of one for, but I have one that it's part of their lore that they don't have a name ^^
most of my unnamed dragons are ones I haven't been able to think of one for, but I have one that it's part of their lore that they don't have a name ^^
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I have lots of dragons who have been unnamed for months, some even over a year probably. I'll go into random moods sometimes where I'll go through and name a bunch

For me it just takes a while sometimes to find the right name and it doesn't particularly bother me if I have unnamed dragons sitting around
I have lots of dragons who have been unnamed for months, some even over a year probably. I'll go into random moods sometimes where I'll go through and name a bunch

For me it just takes a while sometimes to find the right name and it doesn't particularly bother me if I have unnamed dragons sitting around
tQy2QPU.png
Personally I have a few unnamed dragons in my lair only because if I name them, I can never un-name them (I mean, back to "Unnamed") so I am too scared to pick a name :p
Personally I have a few unnamed dragons in my lair only because if I name them, I can never un-name them (I mean, back to "Unnamed") so I am too scared to pick a name :p
I mean, a lot of the dragons I buy are either fodder which I tend to forget about or projects that take me a long time to finish. I've had them sit for months in my lair without a name because I name after projects are done. And then sometimes I just stop caring about that project and exalt it. Naming is rarely on my priority list unless I have a specific one in mind.

Or breeding project parents that I don't really bother to name because I'm just going to exalt them regardless. shrug
I mean, a lot of the dragons I buy are either fodder which I tend to forget about or projects that take me a long time to finish. I've had them sit for months in my lair without a name because I name after projects are done. And then sometimes I just stop caring about that project and exalt it. Naming is rarely on my priority list unless I have a specific one in mind.

Or breeding project parents that I don't really bother to name because I'm just going to exalt them regardless. shrug
vDH0pGc.png
I've had unnamed dragons in my lair for years because I don't play heavily anymore but also I don't know how I want to name them? It doesn't bother me [i]until[/i] I try to breed them and have to click through a bunch of names to get to the right one [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2]
I've had unnamed dragons in my lair for years because I don't play heavily anymore but also I don't know how I want to name them?

It doesn't bother me until I try to breed them and have to click through a bunch of names to get to the right one
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
In my case, I'm just very, very, very picky about names.

The dragons in my lair are all permas. I've had some of them for like a year now. They're still unnamed because I haven't decided on a name yet.

But sometimes people just like having Unnamed dragons for lore reasons.
In my case, I'm just very, very, very picky about names.

The dragons in my lair are all permas. I've had some of them for like a year now. They're still unnamed because I haven't decided on a name yet.

But sometimes people just like having Unnamed dragons for lore reasons.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Names come when I have a character in mind - lore, or a personality, or a mate, whatever. Sometimes I buy dragons just because they're pretty.
Names come when I have a character in mind - lore, or a personality, or a mate, whatever. Sometimes I buy dragons just because they're pretty.
cDDSaqc.png
I tend to leave dragons Unnamed until I know what direction I want to go with them, which usually means they have all their scrolls and I've figured out their outfit and the personality, etc. Since you can't go back to Unnamed it's better to wait than regret a hasty choice if I realize Unnamed would be better later on.
Especially since I don't have problem with Unnamed. And I'm not big on names anyway.
The only exceptions are ones destined to get eternal youth scrolls since you have to name them to fight and I level all my EY dragons to 25 first.
I tend to leave dragons Unnamed until I know what direction I want to go with them, which usually means they have all their scrolls and I've figured out their outfit and the personality, etc. Since you can't go back to Unnamed it's better to wait than regret a hasty choice if I realize Unnamed would be better later on.
Especially since I don't have problem with Unnamed. And I'm not big on names anyway.
The only exceptions are ones destined to get eternal youth scrolls since you have to name them to fight and I level all my EY dragons to 25 first.
Normally I pick a name after they're gened up fully- I get to pick their name when I see them in their entirety, and it's a nice sense of finality.
However, this guy- even done up with a gem gene- I've not felt any name come to mind. he might get one eventually, but for now he fits the no-name bill and I'm content with that.
Normally I pick a name after they're gened up fully- I get to pick their name when I see them in their entirety, and it's a nice sense of finality.
However, this guy- even done up with a gem gene- I've not felt any name come to mind. he might get one eventually, but for now he fits the no-name bill and I'm content with that.
8mIb4Hl.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13