Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Unnamed?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
took me a year to name one of my dragons. He's a g1, and amusingly enough, I finished the gene project he was involved with months before figuring out a name

so yeah. Mostly that!
took me a year to name one of my dragons. He's a g1, and amusingly enough, I finished the gene project he was involved with months before figuring out a name

so yeah. Mostly that!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
because this. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77976040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779761/77976040_350.png[/img][/url] I mean, I just have no idea.
because this.

77976040_350.png

I mean, I just have no idea.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Naming is hard :(

I mean that as a joke but also not, I like my names to either be funny/neat or cohesive with lore, which,,,, can take me ages to come up with, especially with gen 1 projects. I've spent well over 1kg on some of my lead kids and there they sit for uh. months. unnamed and ungened :') My adhd bouncing all over the damn place certainly doesn't help either, and tbh most of the time i literally just forgot a dragon existed and thus forgot to think of a name.
Naming is hard :(

I mean that as a joke but also not, I like my names to either be funny/neat or cohesive with lore, which,,,, can take me ages to come up with, especially with gen 1 projects. I've spent well over 1kg on some of my lead kids and there they sit for uh. months. unnamed and ungened :') My adhd bouncing all over the damn place certainly doesn't help either, and tbh most of the time i literally just forgot a dragon existed and thus forgot to think of a name.
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
The name has just gotta be perfect, for a perfect dragon, surely if I wait just a little longer that perfect name will come to me in a moment of brilliant inspiration--
The name has just gotta be perfect, for a perfect dragon, surely if I wait just a little longer that perfect name will come to me in a moment of brilliant inspiration--
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
I have dragons that have no names in my lore. And i've already used "Nameless".
I have dragons that have no names in my lore. And i've already used "Nameless".
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
ive had permas sit in my hibden unnamed for years, im just slow to decide and renaming scrolls are a ten second hassle :>
ive had permas sit in my hibden unnamed for years, im just slow to decide and renaming scrolls are a ten second hassle :>
nzqnkq.png
Because I'm indecisive D: I usually use a fantasy name generator but for some reason even naming takes more creative energy than I have most of the time.
Because I'm indecisive D: I usually use a fantasy name generator but for some reason even naming takes more creative energy than I have most of the time.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1. I am very picky

2. I cannot be bothered

I've left expensive purchases unnamed for literal years at a time. It's just not a priority.
1. I am very picky

2. I cannot be bothered

I've left expensive purchases unnamed for literal years at a time. It's just not a priority.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13