Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="exp" date="2022-05-08 18:42:03" ] Depends on the color for me. I'd probably keep certain colors, but otherwise I'd sell to fund my already existing projects. [/quote]
exp wrote on 2022-05-08 18:42:03:
Depends on the color for me. I'd probably keep certain colors, but otherwise I'd sell to fund my already existing projects.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I would sell without hesitation UNLESS it was a gift. If the dragon was a gift then I would spoil them senseless and give them all the love I can <3
I would sell without hesitation UNLESS it was a gift. If the dragon was a gift then I would spoil them senseless and give them all the love I can <3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
don’t know— would like to keep/spoil it, but how would i do that without those gems? i mean i could gene it but the rest of my lair would still be kinda lame besides, then i could gene/spoil all my other dragons…
don’t know— would like to keep/spoil it, but how would i do that without those gems? i mean i could gene it but the rest of my lair would still be kinda lame besides, then i could gene/spoil all my other dragons…
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
If I hatched it or got it as a gift, I'd keep it. If I got it from Roundsey, I'd sell it. That's the answer for any dragon I get, whether G1 or XXX or not. [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
If I hatched it or got it as a gift, I'd keep it.

If I got it from Roundsey, I'd sell it.

That's the answer for any dragon I get, whether G1 or XXX or not.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Ohh good question! I would for sure sell :o The money would be nice and I don't keep triples. Of course its cool to see someone with an xxx g1 that's been spoiled but I don't personally find them appealing for my own lair
Ohh good question! I would for sure sell :o The money would be nice and I don't keep triples. Of course its cool to see someone with an xxx g1 that's been spoiled but I don't personally find them appealing for my own lair
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Yeah, depends on the colors.

Likeeee.... a Triple Obs or White? I'd sell them. I know everyone is crazy for those colors, but I personally hate them because of how bland they make every single gene look. A dragon who is only those colors will always look boring unless I shell out money on things like apparel or UMA's tbh. I'd rather have money.
But hatching something like a triple Sand, Sunset, Abyss, etc? That'd be cool, I'd prolly keep it.
Yeah, depends on the colors.

Likeeee.... a Triple Obs or White? I'd sell them. I know everyone is crazy for those colors, but I personally hate them because of how bland they make every single gene look. A dragon who is only those colors will always look boring unless I shell out money on things like apparel or UMA's tbh. I'd rather have money.
But hatching something like a triple Sand, Sunset, Abyss, etc? That'd be cool, I'd prolly keep it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
absolutely depends on the color for me :B
triple pearl? would definitely sell - cute but not my thing
triple oilslick? assuming i didn't drop dead of shock i would keep that sucker forever LMAO
absolutely depends on the color for me :B
triple pearl? would definitely sell - cute but not my thing
triple oilslick? assuming i didn't drop dead of shock i would keep that sucker forever LMAO
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
triples are kind of boring imo, and difficult for me to make gene plans for. if it were a roundsey dragon that i liked, i would keep and spoil it but in every other scenario i would sell and fund my more interesting matchy xyz projects!
triples are kind of boring imo, and difficult for me to make gene plans for. if it were a roundsey dragon that i liked, i would keep and spoil it but in every other scenario i would sell and fund my more interesting matchy xyz projects!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Sell that g1 since xxx dragons really aren't my jam. Also money is nice
Sell that g1 since xxx dragons really aren't my jam. Also money is nice
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
Probably keep it, especially if it's one I hatched myself/won myself through Roundsey. I get bored of my dragons all the time so I wouldn't sell something so special just to gene them
Probably keep it, especially if it's one I hatched myself/won myself through Roundsey. I get bored of my dragons all the time so I wouldn't sell something so special just to gene them
BigShotModelS3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15