Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Probably sell. I don't love XXX dragons usually though I enjoy gene projects and I could always use the cash.
Probably sell. I don't love XXX dragons usually though I enjoy gene projects and I could always use the cash.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Honestly depends on the color, I'd either completely spoil it or immediately sell for the highest offer.
Honestly depends on the color, I'd either completely spoil it or immediately sell for the highest offer.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
I would sell, I need the money more!
I would sell, I need the money more!
9BcJXjq.png
sell because i don't like triples, but i sure do like stonks. unfortunately, i don't hatch g1s at all, so unless i somehow get a roundsey derg it's never happening. oh well!
sell because i don't like triples, but i sure do like stonks. unfortunately, i don't hatch g1s at all, so unless i somehow get a roundsey derg it's never happening. oh well!
8aKVtucC_o.png
Probably sell unless it's a color I specifically like- I'm not that into G1 projects myself!
Probably sell unless it's a color I specifically like- I'm not that into G1 projects myself!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Depends on if I like the color or not. Although even for colors I like I'd be so tempted...but the clout of keeping it!
Depends on if I like the color or not. Although even for colors I like I'd be so tempted...but the clout of keeping it!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Keep, though if somehow I managed to get a second I might sell the second one depending. Though I would probably keep both.
Keep, though if somehow I managed to get a second I might sell the second one depending. Though I would probably keep both.
I will put something here eventually.
It kind of depends on the circumstances.

While I haven't hatched a triple G1, I have hatched an XXY G1, Revel, and an Obsidian one at that.

Among the plethora of PMs I got after hatching him (seriously G1 collectors do y'all just stalk the Search function or what lol), one player was actually kind enough to warn me that if I did decide to sell/auction Revel, don't take offers under a specific number.

And let me tell you, it was a very nice number.

If Revel had been anything other than a personal birthday dragon, I probably would have sold him. But he is a birthday dragon, so no offense to anyone else, he's not going to be more special to you than he is to me hahah.

A triple G1 would have to have that same kind of personal value for me to pass on the ridiculous amounts of money I could get for them. Honestly I feel like it would actually be easier for me to sell a triple than a double G1 because regular triples don't inspire me much. At least with doubles to you can a bit of contrast in colours.
It kind of depends on the circumstances.

While I haven't hatched a triple G1, I have hatched an XXY G1, Revel, and an Obsidian one at that.

Among the plethora of PMs I got after hatching him (seriously G1 collectors do y'all just stalk the Search function or what lol), one player was actually kind enough to warn me that if I did decide to sell/auction Revel, don't take offers under a specific number.

And let me tell you, it was a very nice number.

If Revel had been anything other than a personal birthday dragon, I probably would have sold him. But he is a birthday dragon, so no offense to anyone else, he's not going to be more special to you than he is to me hahah.

A triple G1 would have to have that same kind of personal value for me to pass on the ridiculous amounts of money I could get for them. Honestly I feel like it would actually be easier for me to sell a triple than a double G1 because regular triples don't inspire me much. At least with doubles to you can a bit of contrast in colours.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
depends a bit on the color! i'm not the biggest fan of blues or purples, so that would probably get sold, and i'm also not crazy big on certain colors from the original color wheel (think the basic colors, straight red, green, blue, purple n all that) so even if they fell into a range that i liked if it's a color you can't really do a ton with i probably would prefer the currency. and then there's colors like obsidian or white where the amount of money i could get from that outweighs how much i like the color and that's a definite sale. however!! if it were a gift i would not sell it!!
depends a bit on the color! i'm not the biggest fan of blues or purples, so that would probably get sold, and i'm also not crazy big on certain colors from the original color wheel (think the basic colors, straight red, green, blue, purple n all that) so even if they fell into a range that i liked if it's a color you can't really do a ton with i probably would prefer the currency. and then there's colors like obsidian or white where the amount of money i could get from that outweighs how much i like the color and that's a definite sale. however!! if it were a gift i would not sell it!!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Yeah, It'd probably depend on the color. I think I'd be a lot more likely to sell, because I prefer XXYs or XYZs. Exceptions would be, like... Umber, maybe abyss.
Yeah, It'd probably depend on the color. I think I'd be a lot more likely to sell, because I prefer XXYs or XYZs. Exceptions would be, like... Umber, maybe abyss.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15