Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I usually don't gravitate or stay attached to XXX dragons (they're a bit plain for my wild tastes-)

I'd probably sell it and use the money for all the expensively beautiful UMAs I can get my hands on! >:D
I usually don't gravitate or stay attached to XXX dragons (they're a bit plain for my wild tastes-)

I'd probably sell it and use the money for all the expensively beautiful UMAs I can get my hands on! >:D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Unless I came up with a gene plan for them that was sublime, chances are... I'd sell.
I totally understand the charm, but triples aren't quite for me, and I think it'd be pretty easy to find a loving home for them, haha.
(Plus, that sale would probably fund almost every single gene/outfit plan I have for my clan, which would be SO nice.)
Unless I came up with a gene plan for them that was sublime, chances are... I'd sell.
I totally understand the charm, but triples aren't quite for me, and I think it'd be pretty easy to find a loving home for them, haha.
(Plus, that sale would probably fund almost every single gene/outfit plan I have for my clan, which would be SO nice.)
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
if its not copper or some shade of red i'd sell
xxx's are hard to make look good in the first place, not worth keeping if it's not a color i'm into |D
if its not copper or some shade of red i'd sell
xxx's are hard to make look good in the first place, not worth keeping if it's not a color i'm into |D
honestly, even though i'm not one for triples most of the time now that i'm a g1 lair, i would probably keep. i could probably make it work with an accent color that only exists in the apparel, like with my ghostlight trainer where i just gave her purple apparel and an accent even though the dragon is green. i could probably do that with a g1.
honestly, even though i'm not one for triples most of the time now that i'm a g1 lair, i would probably keep. i could probably make it work with an accent color that only exists in the apparel, like with my ghostlight trainer where i just gave her purple apparel and an accent even though the dragon is green. i could probably do that with a g1.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i like matchy stuff but honestly might sell. i like money more.
i like matchy stuff but honestly might sell. i like money more.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
I would keep it, unless it was a colour I didn't like. But then, I would only trade for another xxx, not sell, because I'd be paranoid of not selling it for enough to then repurchase another xxx. But a xxx would be a great addition to my G1 collection! I don't have many "expensive" ones, and those I do I either got lucky and hatched or I saved up for a while.
I would keep it, unless it was a colour I didn't like. But then, I would only trade for another xxx, not sell, because I'd be paranoid of not selling it for enough to then repurchase another xxx. But a xxx would be a great addition to my G1 collection! I don't have many "expensive" ones, and those I do I either got lucky and hatched or I saved up for a while.
im not big on XXXs so i probably wouldnt care but sell it for a decent amount
im not big on XXXs so i probably wouldnt care but sell it for a decent amount
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I actually have a 1-off xxx (xyx, eggplant iris eggplant), and as of writing this I feel like he's one of the dragons I'll never wanna get rid of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72447411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724475/72447411_350.png[/img][/url] If I did happen to get a true xxx they would most likely stay within my lair as well, and even if their color wasn't my favorite I'd try and find a way to make it work
I actually have a 1-off xxx (xyx, eggplant iris eggplant), and as of writing this I feel like he's one of the dragons I'll never wanna get rid of

72447411_350.png

If I did happen to get a true xxx they would most likely stay within my lair as well, and even if their color wasn't my favorite I'd try and find a way to make it work
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
sell

idc about G1 and selling would bring me lots of mone
sell

idc about G1 and selling would bring me lots of mone
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Honestly, I think it would depend on the colors.
Honestly, I think it would depend on the colors.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15