Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Unless the dragon has colors that i myself like, Sell 100%

The treasure/gems will be useful for funding my two XYY G1 projects after all
Unless the dragon has colors that i myself like, Sell 100%

The treasure/gems will be useful for funding my two XYY G1 projects after all
Sell. They're worth so much money and I have no desire for a triple. My specialty is finding cheap but extremely matchy XYZs and I'm kind of proud of that. So if I ever got my hands on a double or triple G1 from someone or roundsey, I'd sell it. And if I got an XYZ from roundsey, it'd be a toss up. I'd keep if it were a combo I liked and sell if it were one I wasn't interested in.
Sell. They're worth so much money and I have no desire for a triple. My specialty is finding cheap but extremely matchy XYZs and I'm kind of proud of that. So if I ever got my hands on a double or triple G1 from someone or roundsey, I'd sell it. And if I got an XYZ from roundsey, it'd be a toss up. I'd keep if it were a combo I liked and sell if it were one I wasn't interested in.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
If it's a color I really like I might keep it. Anything I'm not certain I love would definitely get sold to fund other projects and my UMA/art addiction
If it's a color I really like I might keep it. Anything I'm not certain I love would definitely get sold to fund other projects and my UMA/art addiction
tQy2QPU.png
@vihuff

*fistbump of matchy XYZs*

I love the challenge of finding accent colours to tie them together :)
@vihuff

*fistbump of matchy XYZs*

I love the challenge of finding accent colours to tie them together :)
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn
*fist bump*
It's really such a joy isn't it? Like it's easy if they're in similar ranges, but when you can get two completely different colors to compliment each other perfectly because of genes and accent colors is just aces. Feel free to take a peek in my lair if you feel like, almost all my dragons are G1s at this point. I'm already peeking through yours >.>
@ceiswyn
*fist bump*
It's really such a joy isn't it? Like it's easy if they're in similar ranges, but when you can get two completely different colors to compliment each other perfectly because of genes and accent colors is just aces. Feel free to take a peek in my lair if you feel like, almost all my dragons are G1s at this point. I'm already peeking through yours >.>
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Eh, I don't care for triples - I prefer XYYs and XYZs - so unless it was Beige, Peacock, Grapefruit or something like that I'd probably sell it.

If it was Beige, Peacock or Grapefruit, I'd... Die. o_o
Eh, I don't care for triples - I prefer XYYs and XYZs - so unless it was Beige, Peacock, Grapefruit or something like that I'd probably sell it.

If it was Beige, Peacock or Grapefruit, I'd... Die. o_o
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Sell. Without remorse, without hesitation, without a doubt. I don't care for G1s but I care about money.
Sell. Without remorse, without hesitation, without a doubt. I don't care for G1s but I care about money.
sell
sell
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
most likely would not sell, i enjoy all sorts of colours and they all have their pros and cons to them, i also would care more about the breed, but that is easily changeable (aside from imperials of course)
most likely would not sell, i enjoy all sorts of colours and they all have their pros and cons to them, i also would care more about the breed, but that is easily changeable (aside from imperials of course)
5iXiC8z.png 160P7Fb.png
ohrx6hp.png Bb9XFYa.png
bYt72YT.png qhK4FYS.png
kBHm00y.png
I'd only keep a handful of colors, some white/black/brown range ones would be nice to have! Maybe a Steel/Abyss/Phthalo one as well. Everything else I'd sell in a heartbeat.
I'd only keep a handful of colors, some white/black/brown range ones would be nice to have! Maybe a Steel/Abyss/Phthalo one as well. Everything else I'd sell in a heartbeat.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15