Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you keep or sell a triple G1?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Would heavily depend on the colour, but most likely trade or sell - as much as I love myself a good rare g1, XXXs just seem so bland to me most of the time. Those genes which add accent colours make me much more interested, but it'd have to be a GREAT scry to make it worth it. I'd be much more likely to keep a double around tbh.
Would heavily depend on the colour, but most likely trade or sell - as much as I love myself a good rare g1, XXXs just seem so bland to me most of the time. Those genes which add accent colours make me much more interested, but it'd have to be a GREAT scry to make it worth it. I'd be much more likely to keep a double around tbh.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXX's are extremely boring, and the $$$ I'd get in trade is too worth it to not sell it lol
XXX's are extremely boring, and the $$$ I'd get in trade is too worth it to not sell it lol
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Sell for sure! I don't particularly care for triples or G1s, but there's probably someone out there who would want 'em.
Sell for sure! I don't particularly care for triples or G1s, but there's probably someone out there who would want 'em.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
If it’s a really popular color, or even just a color I don’t like, I’d sell it in a heartbeat.
If it’s a really popular color, or even just a color I don’t like, I’d sell it in a heartbeat.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Profit [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]
Profit
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Sell, unless it's a super unpopular color! Idc much for G1 status, all my G1s were picked up randomly/gifted/hatched for special dates. So I'd rather fund my infinite projects and bestiary!

Though if it's a really 'ugly' dragon, I'd probably keep it because it'd be neat to have, and it wouldn't be worth much compared to other colors. I'm a sentimental sap who pities pixel dragons that people don't like ;^^

Imagine how much a triple Obs would go for... I could probably buy a light sprite with the money! :D
Sell, unless it's a super unpopular color! Idc much for G1 status, all my G1s were picked up randomly/gifted/hatched for special dates. So I'd rather fund my infinite projects and bestiary!

Though if it's a really 'ugly' dragon, I'd probably keep it because it'd be neat to have, and it wouldn't be worth much compared to other colors. I'm a sentimental sap who pities pixel dragons that people don't like ;^^

Imagine how much a triple Obs would go for... I could probably buy a light sprite with the money! :D
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

Honestly, it depends on the colors for me...if they don't really vibe with me I'll sell them and get some nice cash.
Honestly, it depends on the colors for me...if they don't really vibe with me I'll sell them and get some nice cash.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Sell for $$$, unless it's something I want. I'd probably keep a triple Sky or Caribbean.
Sell for $$$, unless it's something I want. I'd probably keep a triple Sky or Caribbean.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Absolutely. I know triple g1s are popular among collectors but i personally find any triple dragon kind of boring, unless its a color that has really fun accents like radioactive or orca
Absolutely. I know triple g1s are popular among collectors but i personally find any triple dragon kind of boring, unless its a color that has really fun accents like radioactive or orca
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I would most likely sell it. I do have a growing G1 collection myself, but I'm neither a G1-only-collector nor obsessed enough to treasure a triple as others might do :D For example, it's a lot more important and fun to me to collect artworks for all of my dragons, or spend my money on fancy accents and skins for them. So, I would probably sell, and use the money for art commissions and skins!
I would most likely sell it. I do have a growing G1 collection myself, but I'm neither a G1-only-collector nor obsessed enough to treasure a triple as others might do :D For example, it's a lot more important and fun to me to collect artworks for all of my dragons, or spend my money on fancy accents and skins for them. So, I would probably sell, and use the money for art commissions and skins!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15