Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Money Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
Saving up for those lair upgrades. For NOTN I need one stack of eggs for selling but until then I'm just vaulting all money that I make (except for 10kt, which I set aside for things like Baldwin and Swipp).
Saving up for those lair upgrades. For NOTN I need one stack of eggs for selling but until then I'm just vaulting all money that I make (except for 10kt, which I set aside for things like Baldwin and Swipp).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Honestly, right now I just want to stay afloat long enough to make sure all the Halloween game visitors get stuff. I can worry about a proper money goal after that, LOL. Fifty-something dragon projects won't gene themselves...
Honestly, right now I just want to stay afloat long enough to make sure all the Halloween game visitors get stuff. I can worry about a proper money goal after that, LOL. Fifty-something dragon projects won't gene themselves...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don’t know how y’all save all this money…

I kinda just hoard items till I feel like selling them. Most of my profits come from selling/exalting dragons. I sometimes fairground, maybe 25kt a day? I also obsessively crim.

Right now I’m hoarding all my chests for a birthday opening. I’m trying to save enough gems that I can buy two WC scrolls when those roll around again.
I don’t know how y’all save all this money…

I kinda just hoard items till I feel like selling them. Most of my profits come from selling/exalting dragons. I sometimes fairground, maybe 25kt a day? I also obsessively crim.

Right now I’m hoarding all my chests for a birthday opening. I’m trying to save enough gems that I can buy two WC scrolls when those roll around again.
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
Mostly just saving for my gene projects, with a bit of saving for NotN.
Mostly just saving for my gene projects, with a bit of saving for NotN.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I don't have a specific number in mind but I try to finish all my projects,.and save up for a lot of Art Commission, and expand my lair...
I'll see if exalting all the fodder during the push will get me anywhere close to those goals.
I don't have a specific number in mind but I try to finish all my projects,.and save up for a lot of Art Commission, and expand my lair...
I'll see if exalting all the fodder during the push will get me anywhere close to those goals.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Whatever I get. I’m saving fodder so I can train them for IvS because last dom battle I made 100,000 and I was rich for a second.
Whatever I get. I’m saving fodder so I can train them for IvS because last dom battle I made 100,000 and I was rich for a second.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
This is my insane money quest
This is my insane money quest
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Eggs for hibden tasks. I'm actually selling the ones I get from coli drops now and planning to buy them cheaper during NotN, since it reportedly drives down egg prices.

I had saved about 43k gems toward a KS familiar before going on my most recent hiatus, and when I came back I decided to spend it on filling out the rest of my familiar collection (I sell awakened fams, or I'd be at something like 942) and indulging my skin habit instead, so I'd have something to bond all those familiars on that wasn't just fodder. (I play on mobile so I can't use the splitscreen method.) I'd like to save up a bunch more gems and go actively hunting for some of the older fest skins I like at some point.

(There's this one Fire 2013 skin that's been pretty much a grail skin for me since I first saw it. I've seen someone selling it *once*, had to choose between it and another grail skin which won because it was a usermade with a limited run of 5 and I'd given up on ever finding a copy. I grinded out something like 2mil treasure in a week for the usermade and don't regret it -- you can see it on my Mire Flyer Jentha on page 1 of my lair if you're curious -- but I've never seen the other skin since. It was for a female snapper, so probably not super popular during the fest, or it may have been chest exclusive.)
Eggs for hibden tasks. I'm actually selling the ones I get from coli drops now and planning to buy them cheaper during NotN, since it reportedly drives down egg prices.

I had saved about 43k gems toward a KS familiar before going on my most recent hiatus, and when I came back I decided to spend it on filling out the rest of my familiar collection (I sell awakened fams, or I'd be at something like 942) and indulging my skin habit instead, so I'd have something to bond all those familiars on that wasn't just fodder. (I play on mobile so I can't use the splitscreen method.) I'd like to save up a bunch more gems and go actively hunting for some of the older fest skins I like at some point.

(There's this one Fire 2013 skin that's been pretty much a grail skin for me since I first saw it. I've seen someone selling it *once*, had to choose between it and another grail skin which won because it was a usermade with a limited run of 5 and I'd given up on ever finding a copy. I grinded out something like 2mil treasure in a week for the usermade and don't regret it -- you can see it on my Mire Flyer Jentha on page 1 of my lair if you're curious -- but I've never seen the other skin since. It was for a female snapper, so probably not super popular during the fest, or it may have been chest exclusive.)
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
I just... weep.... looks at signature

I make usually 300kT & 600-1kg a day depending on what I sell.

I max out fairgrounds daily and grind coli for 1-4 hours depending if I worked or if it's a day off.
I brew & sell a lot of big-name Baldwin items, like genes and familiars and scenes/vistas.
I mess around in the G1 market a lot so many of my big profits come from there.

Currently at 17.3kg/190kg, not including Treasure--> gem conversion.
I just... weep.... looks at signature

I make usually 300kT & 600-1kg a day depending on what I sell.

I max out fairgrounds daily and grind coli for 1-4 hours depending if I worked or if it's a day off.
I brew & sell a lot of big-name Baldwin items, like genes and familiars and scenes/vistas.
I mess around in the G1 market a lot so many of my big profits come from there.

Currently at 17.3kg/190kg, not including Treasure--> gem conversion.
you guys have money goals? [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZaY4KXrhbFw/hqdefault.jpg[/img] i just try to have 100kt on my account... can't always do it but I def try
you guys have money goals?

hqdefault.jpg

i just try to have 100kt on my account... can't always do it but I def try
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
1 2 3 4 5