Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Money Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
to move to plagueeeee alas im broke
to move to plagueeeee alas im broke
Best of luck to everyone with your goals!!

I've got a sort of soft goal right now, not anything specific.
I sort of accidentally scry'd a dragon I've had for some years now and realized they could look AMAZING... but I need two gem genes to make it happen, so I'm hoping to save enough gems that it doesn't feel like such a major blow when I buy those genes, if that makes sense, lol. I do have enough for the genes with what I have on hand, but it'd be most of my gems so I'd like to have at least double what I've got right now before I buy them.
Best of luck to everyone with your goals!!

I've got a sort of soft goal right now, not anything specific.
I sort of accidentally scry'd a dragon I've had for some years now and realized they could look AMAZING... but I need two gem genes to make it happen, so I'm hoping to save enough gems that it doesn't feel like such a major blow when I buy those genes, if that makes sense, lol. I do have enough for the genes with what I have on hand, but it'd be most of my gems so I'd like to have at least double what I've got right now before I buy them.
2000 Gems. I want to get enough for a vacation out of Earth, then enough to come back. I've not really been actively trying to sell anything for gems so.. I'm not anywhere near my goal lol.
2000 Gems. I want to get enough for a vacation out of Earth, then enough to come back. I've not really been actively trying to sell anything for gems so.. I'm not anywhere near my goal lol.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
~ ~
~
fr+3
he/him
wishlist
aiming for 150kg for a cog frog! currently made about 110kg since august towards it :)
aiming for 150kg for a cog frog! currently made about 110kg since august towards it :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Get a spiral scroll and crackle gene and a lot of gems to buy a gossamer flame cloak
Get a spiral scroll and crackle gene and a lot of gems to buy a gossamer flame cloak
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
1 2 3 4 5