Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Money Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
I’m subscribing for inspiration
I make no money
I’m subscribing for inspiration
I make no money
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
I'm aiming to buy Lightning Sprite and Plague Sprite before the end of the year to complete my Sprites set! I believe I already have just enough gems to buy them immediately, but there's a money-saving rule (not number one, but still important) - never spend everything at once, leave at least something for emergency case! So I'm waiting for the release of new ancient xp
As for treasure - I don't have that much of it :( I've blown all my savings on lair expansions during the SFC, tho I believe it must be enough to buy stuff when new ancient arrives :D
So, yeah
Mostly waiting for new ancient, somewhat ready to spend all my treasure on skins during RoR and RBC, and low key excited for NotN
And yeah I must exalt more! >:I
I'm aiming to buy Lightning Sprite and Plague Sprite before the end of the year to complete my Sprites set! I believe I already have just enough gems to buy them immediately, but there's a money-saving rule (not number one, but still important) - never spend everything at once, leave at least something for emergency case! So I'm waiting for the release of new ancient xp
As for treasure - I don't have that much of it :( I've blown all my savings on lair expansions during the SFC, tho I believe it must be enough to buy stuff when new ancient arrives :D
So, yeah
Mostly waiting for new ancient, somewhat ready to spend all my treasure on skins during RoR and RBC, and low key excited for NotN
And yeah I must exalt more! >:I

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
I'm one slot and about 70k treasure away from having a maxed lair.
I'll max it tomorrow after I play G&G.

It'll be nice to save all my dominance money for genes after that.
I'm one slot and about 70k treasure away from having a maxed lair.
I'll max it tomorrow after I play G&G.

It'll be nice to save all my dominance money for genes after that.
Honestly just saving money to have it; the amount i actually have is between me and my vault, tho. I don't buy dragons very often so I don't have any breeding/geneing projects, and most of the goals that require oodles of gems are not a concern right now.

Since one of my goals is having art and a UMA for every perma, that does require a good chunk of money so that keeps me busy at least!
Honestly just saving money to have it; the amount i actually have is between me and my vault, tho. I don't buy dragons very often so I don't have any breeding/geneing projects, and most of the goals that require oodles of gems are not a concern right now.

Since one of my goals is having art and a UMA for every perma, that does require a good chunk of money so that keeps me busy at least!
BVY1Ftg.png
I don't really have many money goals but I have one project and 2 projects in progress. Most of them require a breed change scroll. Unfortunatley I get pretty attached to my dragons and end up spending for lair expansion rather than gene's or anything. I don't even have a forum thingie :(
I
I don't really have many money goals but I have one project and 2 projects in progress. Most of them require a breed change scroll. Unfortunatley I get pretty attached to my dragons and end up spending for lair expansion rather than gene's or anything. I don't even have a forum thingie :(
I
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
... one Lair expansion to hatch allmy nests on the 31 october...

and more than 25 gaoler breedchanges...

and then gene them all!
(also until then they hopefully get more genes, it is getting a bit difficult to make them all look different)

after that probaly more lair expansions...

Jupp, floof-ing up my lair even more will take time...
... one Lair expansion to hatch allmy nests on the 31 october...

and more than 25 gaoler breedchanges...

and then gene them all!
(also until then they hopefully get more genes, it is getting a bit difficult to make them all look different)

after that probaly more lair expansions...

Jupp, floof-ing up my lair even more will take time...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
yeah i try to get ~100k per day, mostly to fund my projects.
yeah i try to get ~100k per day, mostly to fund my projects.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
I'm saving up for more lair space, and so that I can buy the genes and apparel I need to finish my many projects. The only problem is [i]I keep buying dragons.[/i] They're all so pretty and I must have them [emoji=spiral love size=1]
I'm saving up for more lair space, and so that I can buy the genes and apparel I need to finish my many projects. The only problem is I keep buying dragons. They're all so pretty and I must have them
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
Honestly, I just want enough money to max out my lair slots! Each upgrade, the new price is my next goal!

Although, having enough money for stuff like NotN would be fantastic. Maybe I should start prepping for it as well.
Honestly, I just want enough money to max out my lair slots! Each upgrade, the new price is my next goal!

Although, having enough money for stuff like NotN would be fantastic. Maybe I should start prepping for it as well.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
been working on liquidating my unused assets. No specific goal other than to make sure I have a page of stuff on the AH, which nets me at least 1kg a week maybe? So pretty good
been working on liquidating my unused assets. No specific goal other than to make sure I have a page of stuff on the AH, which nets me at least 1kg a week maybe? So pretty good
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5