Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Money Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
You guys have money?
You guys have money?
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
I got almost 5 million treasure sitting around right now. It's probably going towards lair upgrades for Plague dom/fest but if the new ancient is coming out for the Plague festival I may be getting one of those early...
I got almost 5 million treasure sitting around right now. It's probably going towards lair upgrades for Plague dom/fest but if the new ancient is coming out for the Plague festival I may be getting one of those early...
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Because I get bored very quickly saving up for any one thing, I do a cycle! Instead of trying to save up for expensive lair expansions all at once, I save up 500kt and then shove it in my vault, which I have no idea how much money is in there because if I look I"ll be tempted to spend it. Then I work on purchase-required hibden tasks because I'm trying to expand that out. up to 500kt on that, or any one task that costs more (I have not had that happen yet but that's the rule) and then I buy the next gene on my gene list. That way I don't spend too much time on any one task and get bored. XD

so

1) 500kt into the Vault for lair expansions, which I'm saving up for when Shadow has dominance next
2) 5 hibden tasks, or any one task that costs more than 500kt if that ever happens
3) One gene
4) REPEAT

I also train my fodder in whatever venue I'm currently working on hibden tasks for, and get more hibden tasks done that way.
Because I get bored very quickly saving up for any one thing, I do a cycle! Instead of trying to save up for expensive lair expansions all at once, I save up 500kt and then shove it in my vault, which I have no idea how much money is in there because if I look I"ll be tempted to spend it. Then I work on purchase-required hibden tasks because I'm trying to expand that out. up to 500kt on that, or any one task that costs more (I have not had that happen yet but that's the rule) and then I buy the next gene on my gene list. That way I don't spend too much time on any one task and get bored. XD

so

1) 500kt into the Vault for lair expansions, which I'm saving up for when Shadow has dominance next
2) 5 hibden tasks, or any one task that costs more than 500kt if that ever happens
3) One gene
4) REPEAT

I also train my fodder in whatever venue I'm currently working on hibden tasks for, and get more hibden tasks done that way.
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
[quote name="Unrest" date="2021-10-13 12:53:43" ] I try to make 200,000kt of profit everyday [/quote] My only ways are fairground and occasional fodder training. Theres no way id crank up that much even if i wanted to[emoji=skull size=1]
Unrest wrote on 2021-10-13 12:53:43:
I try to make 200,000kt of profit everyday
My only ways are fairground and occasional fodder training. Theres no way id crank up that much even if i wanted to
Lord help me. I'm saving up for a scroll case sling (KS item); I have about 3 mil, and if the gem conversion stays roughly at 1:1000, I have like, 82-92mil to go.
Lord help me. I'm saving up for a scroll case sling (KS item); I have about 3 mil, and if the gem conversion stays roughly at 1:1000, I have like, 82-92mil to go.
IeBhKII.png
I need 800kt to expand my lair :( frustrated noises
So that’s my current goal, I only have 60kt rn so… it’s gonna be a hard journey
I need 800kt to expand my lair :( frustrated noises
So that’s my current goal, I only have 60kt rn so… it’s gonna be a hard journey
ooSuhor.png
about five
about five
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
4 mil treasure, 36.5kg .. nowhere near what I need for the next KS fam for my collection. Liquidating all I can. Melting baldwin stuff. NotN should bring in the big bucks.
4 mil treasure, 36.5kg .. nowhere near what I need for the next KS fam for my collection. Liquidating all I can. Melting baldwin stuff. NotN should bring in the big bucks.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
For some reason I decided it was time to save for a light sprite, so that's where I've been lol. Pretty single focused on it as well aside from the occasional new project I pick up, but for the most part my savings have been steadily climbing.

I think I can get my goal by before notn if I really try, and I've been spending a ton of time in the coli every day, so we'll see. After that I'd like to get back to working on my scatter projects
For some reason I decided it was time to save for a light sprite, so that's where I've been lol. Pretty single focused on it as well aside from the occasional new project I pick up, but for the most part my savings have been steadily climbing.

I think I can get my goal by before notn if I really try, and I've been spending a ton of time in the coli every day, so we'll see. After that I'd like to get back to working on my scatter projects
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
im saving up for an earth sprite! Hopefully when i open up comms later this month ill get enough
im saving up for an earth sprite! Hopefully when i open up comms later this month ill get enough
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

1 2 3 4 5