Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Websites That are Similar to FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Manah" date="2021-06-21 04:41:43" ] There is also Mythaura in the works, but is on hiatus currently [/quote] Do you know if they ever gave a reason for the hiatus? I assumed development was cancelled (which is a shame, it was looking pretty nice).
Manah wrote on 2021-06-21 04:41:43:
There is also Mythaura in the works, but is on hiatus currently

Do you know if they ever gave a reason for the hiatus? I assumed development was cancelled (which is a shame, it was looking pretty nice).
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
I just wanna hop in and warn about PokeFarm Q's staff; they're not good. I can't go into the details since I think a lot of it is nsfw and I don't feel that good mentally, but just...if you're into PFQ, please at least look up the drama relating to staff (mainly the owner) before you keep playing. It changed my mind on ever wanting to support it.

It hurts a lot since PFQ was pretty good and everyone plays it but doesn't know of the stuff that went down over the years.

(Also, I don't really want to discuss this further than this. Just search up "Pokefarm Staff Drama" on Google and the first result is what I'm referring to. Hopefully.)
I just wanna hop in and warn about PokeFarm Q's staff; they're not good. I can't go into the details since I think a lot of it is nsfw and I don't feel that good mentally, but just...if you're into PFQ, please at least look up the drama relating to staff (mainly the owner) before you keep playing. It changed my mind on ever wanting to support it.

It hurts a lot since PFQ was pretty good and everyone plays it but doesn't know of the stuff that went down over the years.

(Also, I don't really want to discuss this further than this. Just search up "Pokefarm Staff Drama" on Google and the first result is what I'm referring to. Hopefully.)
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Eh, I've played several online petsim games over the years and none have captured me quite as much as FR. The closest game I can think of that seems interesting is Lorwolf, but it's not even in beta yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Some of the other petsim games I've played:

DragCave - I still play it to this day, but be warned there is very little to do. You collect eggs, breed dragons, and that's it. No customisation, no gathering/item system, or really anything else at all. It's more an idle collection simulator you pop in maybe once a day for 5 mins rather than a game like FR.

Howrse - Kinda interesting on the surface, but it's almost pay-to-play with how hard it is to get the premium currency (which is required for just about everything that isn't the absolute basics, and it's hard to get those too with how hard earning the basic currency is). It has improved a lot in the past year or so, but it could definitely be better imo. Also, there's no customisation apart from... idk what they're called, but the FR equivalent of skins. Horses also die, which sucks.

Lioden/Wolvden - Almost the opposite of DragCave in that there's just too much to do to keep afloat. Customisation is great, but both wolves and lions die so you're never going to be able to keep your favourite works forever. The breeding system is also a nightmare to get your head around.

Mmm that's really it in terms of what I've seen. There's really nothing that even comes close to FR's level lol
Eh, I've played several online petsim games over the years and none have captured me quite as much as FR. The closest game I can think of that seems interesting is Lorwolf, but it's not even in beta yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Some of the other petsim games I've played:

DragCave - I still play it to this day, but be warned there is very little to do. You collect eggs, breed dragons, and that's it. No customisation, no gathering/item system, or really anything else at all. It's more an idle collection simulator you pop in maybe once a day for 5 mins rather than a game like FR.

Howrse - Kinda interesting on the surface, but it's almost pay-to-play with how hard it is to get the premium currency (which is required for just about everything that isn't the absolute basics, and it's hard to get those too with how hard earning the basic currency is). It has improved a lot in the past year or so, but it could definitely be better imo. Also, there's no customisation apart from... idk what they're called, but the FR equivalent of skins. Horses also die, which sucks.

Lioden/Wolvden - Almost the opposite of DragCave in that there's just too much to do to keep afloat. Customisation is great, but both wolves and lions die so you're never going to be able to keep your favourite works forever. The breeding system is also a nightmare to get your head around.

Mmm that's really it in terms of what I've seen. There's really nothing that even comes close to FR's level lol
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10