Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Websites That are Similar to FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="ViperidaeX" date="2021-06-19 18:02:08" ] Dappervolk is kinda similar, it's a lot more story focused though. [/quote]
ViperidaeX wrote on 2021-06-19 18:02:08:
Dappervolk is kinda similar, it's a lot more story focused though.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
It really depends on how you mean 'similiar'.

Gryffs is a pet site, but for griffons instead of dragons, though it doesn't have a lot to do on it (breed, battle, hunt and dress up gryffs, with battling and hunting being more like a daily)

Sylestia is a petsite, but focuses both on breeding and RPG type exploring (remember neoquest from Neopets anyone? a lot of their explore area is like that) They have multiple species that can't interbreed with each other, that range from horse like, to wyverns, to rabbits, bears, foxes, etc.. (not one to one, but rather inspired by)

Aywas is a pet site that has a ton of pets in tons of different colorations (lets just say when I quit, I had over 3000 pets that were all 'unique'.) it has other activities, but at the time I quit, it didn't seem like it was really going anywhere.

Furvilla I wouldn't actually call a petsite as it was focused more on anthropomorphic villagers rather than 'pets'.

Chicken smoothie is a pet collection site, no breeding and pretty much nothing to do but wait for things to grow up to see what you got.

Khimeros is a bit like Gryffs, but has a variety of pets, that can interbreed and create hybrids. It is, to me, really bead (premium currency) heavy, so might not be to your tastes. There isn't a lot to do really, but you can 'forage' pretty much as much as you want.

Beastkeepers seemed to have nice art, but like only three people on at any time. I just lost interest because the pace was way to slow and I couldn't tell if was still in active development. It seemed like it could be fun, but wasn't to my tastes.

Leayphs is a sister site to Gryffs, but with more species than just gryffs, and a bit more to do than on gryffs.

I will say that all of the above do NOT have any sort of pet death. There are others that have it, but I don't play sites with pet death.

I have been thinking of trying out felisfire, but never played so don't know what it is like.
It really depends on how you mean 'similiar'.

Gryffs is a pet site, but for griffons instead of dragons, though it doesn't have a lot to do on it (breed, battle, hunt and dress up gryffs, with battling and hunting being more like a daily)

Sylestia is a petsite, but focuses both on breeding and RPG type exploring (remember neoquest from Neopets anyone? a lot of their explore area is like that) They have multiple species that can't interbreed with each other, that range from horse like, to wyverns, to rabbits, bears, foxes, etc.. (not one to one, but rather inspired by)

Aywas is a pet site that has a ton of pets in tons of different colorations (lets just say when I quit, I had over 3000 pets that were all 'unique'.) it has other activities, but at the time I quit, it didn't seem like it was really going anywhere.

Furvilla I wouldn't actually call a petsite as it was focused more on anthropomorphic villagers rather than 'pets'.

Chicken smoothie is a pet collection site, no breeding and pretty much nothing to do but wait for things to grow up to see what you got.

Khimeros is a bit like Gryffs, but has a variety of pets, that can interbreed and create hybrids. It is, to me, really bead (premium currency) heavy, so might not be to your tastes. There isn't a lot to do really, but you can 'forage' pretty much as much as you want.

Beastkeepers seemed to have nice art, but like only three people on at any time. I just lost interest because the pace was way to slow and I couldn't tell if was still in active development. It seemed like it could be fun, but wasn't to my tastes.

Leayphs is a sister site to Gryffs, but with more species than just gryffs, and a bit more to do than on gryffs.

I will say that all of the above do NOT have any sort of pet death. There are others that have it, but I don't play sites with pet death.

I have been thinking of trying out felisfire, but never played so don't know what it is like.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Lorwolf is very similar to Flight Rising from what I've seen, though it is not available to the public yet. Only those who get their hands on a Beta key(from the kickstarter or patreon, which are both no longer available) will be able to play when beta comes(estimated to be late this year), then release will likely be sometime next year. But you can breed wolves similarly to FR, but there's no multi-colored genes and eye color counts as a gene. But there's a familiar thing(called "companions") and gems and treasure(idk what there called atm, last time I checked it was crystals and gold or something like that)

It looks fun though. It's got a story as well, one for each pack(flight, but there are only 4 of them), but you can play the rest of the pack storylines after you finosh your own.

For more info, the link in my sig takes you to Lorwolf :)
Lorwolf is very similar to Flight Rising from what I've seen, though it is not available to the public yet. Only those who get their hands on a Beta key(from the kickstarter or patreon, which are both no longer available) will be able to play when beta comes(estimated to be late this year), then release will likely be sometime next year. But you can breed wolves similarly to FR, but there's no multi-colored genes and eye color counts as a gene. But there's a familiar thing(called "companions") and gems and treasure(idk what there called atm, last time I checked it was crystals and gold or something like that)

It looks fun though. It's got a story as well, one for each pack(flight, but there are only 4 of them), but you can play the rest of the pack storylines after you finosh your own.

For more info, the link in my sig takes you to Lorwolf :)
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
thirding lorwolf! from what i've seen it seems like the best bet for something closest to FR (when it comes out ofc)
beta is expected around the end of the year and if you join the discord there's plenty of people with extra beta keys looking to trade/give them away!
thirding lorwolf! from what i've seen it seems like the best bet for something closest to FR (when it comes out ofc)
beta is expected around the end of the year and if you join the discord there's plenty of people with extra beta keys looking to trade/give them away!
39.png
I was an alpha tester for Lorwolf and it’s more like FR than any other game I’ve played, but with a lot of its own unique features to make it stand out! This thread goes more into depth, but if anyone has any questions feel free to let me know ^^
I was an alpha tester for Lorwolf and it’s more like FR than any other game I’ve played, but with a lot of its own unique features to make it stand out! This thread goes more into depth, but if anyone has any questions feel free to let me know ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Eliyo? Subeta? Goatlings? Wajas? Wolvden?
Eliyo? Subeta? Goatlings? Wajas? Wolvden?
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Neopets
Neopets
Lorwolf is definitely going to be the closest to FR!

Lioden/Wolvden is pretty close but they have more complicated features/gameplay including death, so if you wanted simple like FR it probably won't work for you?
Lorwolf is definitely going to be the closest to FR!

Lioden/Wolvden is pretty close but they have more complicated features/gameplay including death, so if you wanted simple like FR it probably won't work for you?
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I play (and am an artist for) Rescreatu! It's a petsim but not very tonally similar to FR aside from the collecting aspect. Great community though!
I play (and am an artist for) Rescreatu! It's a petsim but not very tonally similar to FR aside from the collecting aspect. Great community though!
Scribble_Banner.png
Ahem.

Pokefarm Q?

I mean, I don't play it too often anymore, but it still exists.
Ahem.

Pokefarm Q?

I mean, I don't play it too often anymore, but it still exists.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10