Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What wyd do if you were stuck in fr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Guess I'll be a secret pastelgoth necromancer : /
Guess I'll be a secret pastelgoth necromancer : /
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
That would be ... pretty horrible honestly.
A creature being driven mad by the influx of magic power, likely to literally explode, and has made very bad life decisions in the way of piles of monsters in the area.
If I didn't just detonate, I might end up having my heart stolen, killed by murder robots, or turned into some kind of undead abomination by the other monsters locked up. It's bad in here.
That would be ... pretty horrible honestly.
A creature being driven mad by the influx of magic power, likely to literally explode, and has made very bad life decisions in the way of piles of monsters in the area.
If I didn't just detonate, I might end up having my heart stolen, killed by murder robots, or turned into some kind of undead abomination by the other monsters locked up. It's bad in here.
4QFtgPW.png
Go flying in the rain, then coil up and take a nap [emoji=spiral sleepy size=2]
Go flying in the rain, then coil up and take a nap
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Hmm, false deity of an anti-flight centered around roasting the entire rest of FR and the concept of edginess. Also made of slime. I'm down with that.
Hmm, false deity of an anti-flight centered around roasting the entire rest of FR and the concept of edginess. Also made of slime. I'm down with that.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
some tiny classy fae shenanigans
some tiny classy fae shenanigans
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
My avatar dragon is already a joking version of the role I have as the player for this clan, so... no change, really! Except I'd probably be a little bit of a fatter snake.
My avatar dragon is already a joking version of the role I have as the player for this clan, so... no change, really! Except I'd probably be a little bit of a fatter snake.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Well, I would have a very large family and be an accomplished warrior. I dunno, I think I would fly a lot. Race other dragons. Maybe fight monsters, but not often.
Well, I would have a very large family and be an accomplished warrior. I dunno, I think I would fly a lot. Race other dragons. Maybe fight monsters, but not often.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
My avatar was more or less already a representation of me, so I'm not sure much would change.

I'd still take care of my family, and protect the clan. Eat cake.

I'd really miss some people from this world though, so the clan would definitely notice when I seemed a little more depressed.
My avatar was more or less already a representation of me, so I'm not sure much would change.

I'd still take care of my family, and protect the clan. Eat cake.

I'd really miss some people from this world though, so the clan would definitely notice when I seemed a little more depressed.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Desert witch wanderer let's gooooo
Desert witch wanderer let's gooooo
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png