Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What wyd do if you were stuck in fr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
No thanks, my avatar derg is even more depressed than I am, I'll be sticking with my human life where we have antidepressants. Flying and magic don't make up for that :p
No thanks, my avatar derg is even more depressed than I am, I'll be sticking with my human life where we have antidepressants. Flying and magic don't make up for that :p
Professional Grump

I live for memes
My avatar dragon Alsiousus is a veilspun scholar. I like reading and she has some of my fave genes so I don’t think I’d mind!

I don’t think I’d enjoy her icy home, though, brrr
My avatar dragon Alsiousus is a veilspun scholar. I like reading and she has some of my fave genes so I don’t think I’d mind!

I don’t think I’d enjoy her icy home, though, brrr
HX0RiC0.png
have fun, eat dirt, cause problems on purpose [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
have fun, eat dirt, cause problems on purpose
OjYCOIV.png
Uh, well,

I wonder what a missingno dragon looks like.
Uh, well,

I wonder what a missingno dragon looks like.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
oh no, bisexual cheating old mirror, would probably begin revolting against plaguebringer
oh no, bisexual cheating old mirror, would probably begin revolting against plaguebringer
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
vibe as a small magic pampered child
vibe as a small magic pampered child
I would LOVE being Rapton.
A used-to-be-rogue dragon that knows a lot about creatures, has intense lightning abilities, and is basically a raptor? YES.
Also his flight would make sense. I'm scared of heights. Rapton technically cant fly but can jump very high. Perfect.
Also the cursed thing about this: I don't like the fact about being shadetouched sometimes. If you don't know about that part of my lore, its fine.
My lore is meant to be a mystery to be found out by other players!
I would LOVE being Rapton.
A used-to-be-rogue dragon that knows a lot about creatures, has intense lightning abilities, and is basically a raptor? YES.
Also his flight would make sense. I'm scared of heights. Rapton technically cant fly but can jump very high. Perfect.
Also the cursed thing about this: I don't like the fact about being shadetouched sometimes. If you don't know about that part of my lore, its fine.
My lore is meant to be a mystery to be found out by other players!
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Quit. My avatar dragon is a prison governor and I'm not about that kinda thing.
Quit. My avatar dragon is a prison governor and I'm not about that kinda thing.
Go into the coli and be annoying cause I'm level 25.
Go into the coli and be annoying cause I'm level 25.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
my avatar dragon is a cowboy dragon with a magic gun and lots of friends. i think it'd be fun to be em tbh.
my avatar dragon is a cowboy dragon with a magic gun and lots of friends. i think it'd be fun to be em tbh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10