Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What wyd do if you were stuck in fr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Marvel at the size difference between Hank(a tundra) and his adopted daughter Sardine(a guardian)
Marvel at the size difference between Hank(a tundra) and his adopted daughter Sardine(a guardian)
nTa2yPT.png
Find the irradiated crystal and lick it
Find the irradiated crystal and lick it
Eat every food in Sornieth
Eat every food in Sornieth
In no particular order:
  • Have an existential crisis in regards to the nature of fandragons, souls, and the concept of self.
  • Make a complete fool of myself wherever I go since I'm suddenly several times my size, in a completely different type of body, and blindfolded.
  • See if I can figure out how to use his powers.
  • Observe my other dragons. Not only would it be fun to see them as fully realized living beings, I want to see how the absolute chaos of a lair I have functions in any sort of capacity whatsoever.
In no particular order:
  • Have an existential crisis in regards to the nature of fandragons, souls, and the concept of self.
  • Make a complete fool of myself wherever I go since I'm suddenly several times my size, in a completely different type of body, and blindfolded.
  • See if I can figure out how to use his powers.
  • Observe my other dragons. Not only would it be fun to see them as fully realized living beings, I want to see how the absolute chaos of a lair I have functions in any sort of capacity whatsoever.
HawkefrostFR.gif
Just chill out and explore! I'm thinking my avatar is a runaway (she was the random derg I got), so there's a lot of wandering and exploring to be done.
Just chill out and explore! I'm thinking my avatar is a runaway (she was the random derg I got), so there's a lot of wandering and exploring to be done.
Doom and chaos impending in 3…
Doom and chaos impending in 3…
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
*looks at avatar* [emoji=snapper scared size=2]
*looks at avatar*
MuAIaYM.png
in order i'd probably:

- rejoice at the ability to just. change my appearance with the snap of my fingers because being genderfluid myself that sounds very nifty (veris has a silhouette scroll)
- slap edwin, veris' abusive s/o, real hard across the face
- blackmail and overthrow the government because i know all the details of all of their crimes
- n join the pirate crew!! be gay do crime!!!

overall, while probably incredibly dangerous, it sounds like it'd be a good time :]
in order i'd probably:

- rejoice at the ability to just. change my appearance with the snap of my fingers because being genderfluid myself that sounds very nifty (veris has a silhouette scroll)
- slap edwin, veris' abusive s/o, real hard across the face
- blackmail and overthrow the government because i know all the details of all of their crimes
- n join the pirate crew!! be gay do crime!!!

overall, while probably incredibly dangerous, it sounds like it'd be a good time :]
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="Hawkefrost" date="2021-06-11 16:21:57" ] Have an existential crisis in regards to the nature of ... souls, and the concept of self. [/quote] Honestly - yeah, this. Assuming I could get past this, here's the rest of what I would do: [LIST] [*]Fly!!! [*]Explore the world!!! [*]Read ALL THE BOOKS (and scrolls, etc.) [*]Attempt to be a good clan leader [/LIST]
Hawkefrost wrote on 2021-06-11 16:21:57:
Have an existential crisis in regards to the nature of ... souls, and the concept of self.

Honestly - yeah, this. Assuming I could get past this, here's the rest of what I would do:
  • Fly!!!
  • Explore the world!!!
  • Read ALL THE BOOKS (and scrolls, etc.)
  • Attempt to be a good clan leader
Laugh. Sit around lazily and enjoy my time.
Laugh. Sit around lazily and enjoy my time.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10