Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What wyd do if you were stuck in fr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
……evil pottery man.

Wait.

I can make pottery.

I CAN FINALLY MAKE NICE POTTERY
……evil pottery man.

Wait.

I can make pottery.

I CAN FINALLY MAKE NICE POTTERY
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
not so bad, I'd be magical and adorable :D
not so bad, I'd be magical and adorable :D
Sit in my bog with my frogs and marvel at how I’m now twice as tall as my peers. I wouldn’t be able to fly but I probably wouldn’t miss flight. Plus I’d like being strong.
Sit in my bog with my frogs and marvel at how I’m now twice as tall as my peers. I wouldn’t be able to fly but I probably wouldn’t miss flight. Plus I’d like being strong.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
Oh man I can’t wait to be good at running and apologise to all my dragons for being mean
Oh man I can’t wait to be good at running and apologise to all my dragons for being mean
IfCmPpP.png
[center]well ... imps are huge so that's one thing but the other thing is that she'll be fodder soon so [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] guess ill be serving lightweaver
well ... imps are huge so that's one thing but the other thing is that she'll be fodder soon so guess ill be serving lightweaver
I’d waggle my eyebrows impressively at everyone.
I’d waggle my eyebrows impressively at everyone.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Have a meltdown over how many children I have. And fly. Probably get a trim first tho.
Have a meltdown over how many children I have. And fly. Probably get a trim first tho.
I'd read a bunch of parenting books since my avatar is a father and I am not good with kids whatsoever

Also fly for days cause I've always dreamed of flying
I'd read a bunch of parenting books since my avatar is a father and I am not good with kids whatsoever

Also fly for days cause I've always dreamed of flying
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
Sleep.
Sleep.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Draw and do spells and be very socially awkward and anxious.. wait, I already am
Draw and do spells and be very socially awkward and anxious.. wait, I already am
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10