Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What wyd do if you were stuck in fr...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
vibe with my new toad friend in the woods. also probably learn to heal dragons Fernweh is .. accident prone
vibe with my new toad friend in the woods. also probably learn to heal dragons Fernweh is .. accident prone
sxrFjUf.gif
oh so I'd be some guy who has no idea who he even is. Great!
oh so I'd be some guy who has no idea who he even is. Great!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Pirate the seven borders of the Abiding Boneyard and scream bloody murder
Pirate the seven borders of the Abiding Boneyard and scream bloody murder
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Well, at least the town that my avatar dragon lives in is somewhat peaceful. Probably wouldn’t be too bad.
Well, at least the town that my avatar dragon lives in is somewhat peaceful. Probably wouldn’t be too bad.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
make bad jokes and puns (oh wait-)
make bad jokes and puns (oh wait-)
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
might ditch being the garden tender for a while and join murchadh and his crew on a fun lil adventure! especially if they were heading for earth, arcane, or wind.

i would consider going to light, just bc its so pretty, but with the whole 'giant undead monstrosity that eats dragons' thing going on....
might ditch being the garden tender for a while and join murchadh and his crew on a fun lil adventure! especially if they were heading for earth, arcane, or wind.

i would consider going to light, just bc its so pretty, but with the whole 'giant undead monstrosity that eats dragons' thing going on....
nZJa3n3.png
Hey, I adore my lair and my avatar is the nicest, most loved person in the lair. She's also looked up to by the other LGBT+ dragons for encouraging them to be themselves, and the most welcoming to strangers.
I would love to be her ^^
I get to live in gore land, fly, be surrounded by amazing sweet creepy horror-loving freaks, and be the most sociable dork in the group?

Sign. Me. Up.

..dang now I wanna live in FR as my avatar dragon....
Hey, I adore my lair and my avatar is the nicest, most loved person in the lair. She's also looked up to by the other LGBT+ dragons for encouraging them to be themselves, and the most welcoming to strangers.
I would love to be her ^^
I get to live in gore land, fly, be surrounded by amazing sweet creepy horror-loving freaks, and be the most sociable dork in the group?

Sign. Me. Up.

..dang now I wanna live in FR as my avatar dragon....
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I would be a mute tiny gal with powers over wind, mind, and healing. Pretty OP if I do say so myself. :P
I would be a mute tiny gal with powers over wind, mind, and healing. Pretty OP if I do say so myself. :P
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Flying wheeee!!!

Running a clan wheeee??

Remembering I'm supposed to be serious, intense clan founder w-whee?
Flying wheeee!!!

Running a clan wheeee??

Remembering I'm supposed to be serious, intense clan founder w-whee?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
pass away from gembound
pass away from gembound
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10