Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For science! Dragon economy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
I buy mostly ZYXs or XXYs, the #1 criteria I have for buying are usually the genes, mostly a gene combo based around a flashy Tertiary. The doubles need to have an accent color on the gene to look interesting.

Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
No, eye color or eye type has no effect on my preferred dragons. All of my favorite breeds have tiny eyes so a few pixels don't concern me.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
I breed, yes. Just random XYZs mostly, not counting a few breeding projects. I don't breed for eye types.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
I like projects, mostly gene and breeding. I don't consider them frustrating, I just finished breeding a spesific colored dragon that took 5 years and 50+ offspring. The long projects are just something I have on the backburner, same with gene projects. I do them when I feel like it and rarely get frustrated.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
No, I don't.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
I do nowadays prefer to buy a dragon that is "ready" according to my standards. Customizing is the better option from those two, breeding is something I only do when absolutely necessary to get the colors/breed I need.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
Yes, I exalt fodder from AH and I also breed my own fodder. I breed ZYX fodder in random breeds from the ones I have.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
My own lairspace is the one that keeps me from buying a dragon and ofc the general aesthetic needs to match what I like. Sometimes the price is too high, but I'm willing to drop 50kt+ on a dragon I really want.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
No, I don't think it's a waste because I exalt and level it and get 10kt+ per dragon very fast.
I buy mostly ZYXs or XXYs, the #1 criteria I have for buying are usually the genes, mostly a gene combo based around a flashy Tertiary. The doubles need to have an accent color on the gene to look interesting.

Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
No, eye color or eye type has no effect on my preferred dragons. All of my favorite breeds have tiny eyes so a few pixels don't concern me.

Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
I breed, yes. Just random XYZs mostly, not counting a few breeding projects. I don't breed for eye types.

Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
I like projects, mostly gene and breeding. I don't consider them frustrating, I just finished breeding a spesific colored dragon that took 5 years and 50+ offspring. The long projects are just something I have on the backburner, same with gene projects. I do them when I feel like it and rarely get frustrated.

Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
No, I don't.

Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
I do nowadays prefer to buy a dragon that is "ready" according to my standards. Customizing is the better option from those two, breeding is something I only do when absolutely necessary to get the colors/breed I need.

Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
Yes, I exalt fodder from AH and I also breed my own fodder. I breed ZYX fodder in random breeds from the ones I have.

What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
My own lairspace is the one that keeps me from buying a dragon and ofc the general aesthetic needs to match what I like. Sometimes the price is too high, but I'm willing to drop 50kt+ on a dragon I really want.

Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
No, I don't think it's a waste because I exalt and level it and get 10kt+ per dragon very fast.
77Fv7Ue.gif

I don't usually buy XXXs except those with accent colors, but I may buy any other color pattern if the vibe is good.

Eyes only matter to me when the breed actually shows the eyes haha. But if the eye type is just Perfect then it may add value to a dragon for me.

I breed my lair dragons for fodder, and sometimes I do breeding projects, but I don't usually keep the breeders. My projects are usually very specific color combinations, sometimes with specific eye types as well.

I don't do scatter projects, I like having money haha. I do sometimes gene dragons & breed for specific colors as said above. Gene projects aren't frustrating to me because I don't usually pick triple gem genes or really expensive ones, so I can finish them in a few weeks usually. Breeding projects can be a little more annoying sometimes tho, especially when you get wegged or a one-off color combo.

I collect oldies occasionally, and I have a couple of g1s. Not very intensively tho.

Depends. The hatchery dragons I buy are usually well designed, so I don't gene them, but if, for example, I saw a random dragon I liked, I may buy and gene a dragon to something similar to it. But there are some color combos that are really rare, so I may breed for them if I have to.

I breed and exalt my own fodder using my own permas. A lot of common breeds, but some of my l25s are rarer breeds so there's a few wcs, skydancers, spirals, etc.

I don't buy dragons over about 300kt/350g or so. I have a lot of lairspace, so the most common reason why I wouldn't buy a dragon is bad vibes, like colors not matching/going together, too expensive to gene perfectly, likely to regret buying it, non-matching eyes (when visible), a breed/pose I don't like (tundra F, snappers, bogsneaks, wc M). Names don't matter to me, renaming scrolls are cheap. And I think I'm subconsciously more likely to buy from people who are professional about it, like hatcheries/etc.

Nope. I get my money either way. although it would've been nice to have been breeding fodder all along that looks nice as a water primal instead of embarking on my current breeding project

I don't usually buy XXXs except those with accent colors, but I may buy any other color pattern if the vibe is good.

Eyes only matter to me when the breed actually shows the eyes haha. But if the eye type is just Perfect then it may add value to a dragon for me.

I breed my lair dragons for fodder, and sometimes I do breeding projects, but I don't usually keep the breeders. My projects are usually very specific color combinations, sometimes with specific eye types as well.

I don't do scatter projects, I like having money haha. I do sometimes gene dragons & breed for specific colors as said above. Gene projects aren't frustrating to me because I don't usually pick triple gem genes or really expensive ones, so I can finish them in a few weeks usually. Breeding projects can be a little more annoying sometimes tho, especially when you get wegged or a one-off color combo.

I collect oldies occasionally, and I have a couple of g1s. Not very intensively tho.

Depends. The hatchery dragons I buy are usually well designed, so I don't gene them, but if, for example, I saw a random dragon I liked, I may buy and gene a dragon to something similar to it. But there are some color combos that are really rare, so I may breed for them if I have to.

I breed and exalt my own fodder using my own permas. A lot of common breeds, but some of my l25s are rarer breeds so there's a few wcs, skydancers, spirals, etc.

I don't buy dragons over about 300kt/350g or so. I have a lot of lairspace, so the most common reason why I wouldn't buy a dragon is bad vibes, like colors not matching/going together, too expensive to gene perfectly, likely to regret buying it, non-matching eyes (when visible), a breed/pose I don't like (tundra F, snappers, bogsneaks, wc M). Names don't matter to me, renaming scrolls are cheap. And I think I'm subconsciously more likely to buy from people who are professional about it, like hatcheries/etc.

Nope. I get my money either way. although it would've been nice to have been breeding fodder all along that looks nice as a water primal instead of embarking on my current breeding project
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
I tend to buy XYZ dragons the most.

No, eye color rarely matters to me due to it being such a small part of a dragon.

I breed my dragons so I don't always have to buy fodder dragons. I do not tend to breed for specific colors unless it is for my Aether breeding project, which does have a special eye type if somehow gotten but that really doesn't matter as much.

I don't like scatter or eye projects because I tend to get dragons that I gene for projects. The rest seem frustrating to me because that would seem like an awful lot of gems to spend on a dragon to not get a predicted result.

Uh, most of my lair is made up of sentimental dragons and G1s. Very few special date and ID dragons. I also have various fandragons.

I would rather buy a dragon that has good colors and genes from the beginning, but I may purchase genes later on so that I like it even more.

I exalt fodder for profit and technically so that the dragons can go off and serve the clan's flight deity. I will exalt any type of dragon as fodder, unless I really like them, and then I will permanently keep them. That happens rarely though.

A dragon has to be something I already have in mind that I want to get. It's not really that much of a lair space or aesthetic thing, more so of a gene/color combination and how affordable the dragon is. If the dragon is named, I will be less likely to buy them named unless I already know that I really like the dragon because I like naming my own dragons.

If it wasn't a waste, then I wouldn't be doing it. I don't find dragons ugly so to speak, since I like the majority of color and gene combinations on dragons. I just find them more affordable and less memorable to exalt as they may not always sell for a good price if I didn't want to exalt them.
I tend to buy XYZ dragons the most.

No, eye color rarely matters to me due to it being such a small part of a dragon.

I breed my dragons so I don't always have to buy fodder dragons. I do not tend to breed for specific colors unless it is for my Aether breeding project, which does have a special eye type if somehow gotten but that really doesn't matter as much.

I don't like scatter or eye projects because I tend to get dragons that I gene for projects. The rest seem frustrating to me because that would seem like an awful lot of gems to spend on a dragon to not get a predicted result.

Uh, most of my lair is made up of sentimental dragons and G1s. Very few special date and ID dragons. I also have various fandragons.

I would rather buy a dragon that has good colors and genes from the beginning, but I may purchase genes later on so that I like it even more.

I exalt fodder for profit and technically so that the dragons can go off and serve the clan's flight deity. I will exalt any type of dragon as fodder, unless I really like them, and then I will permanently keep them. That happens rarely though.

A dragon has to be something I already have in mind that I want to get. It's not really that much of a lair space or aesthetic thing, more so of a gene/color combination and how affordable the dragon is. If the dragon is named, I will be less likely to buy them named unless I already know that I really like the dragon because I like naming my own dragons.

If it wasn't a waste, then I wouldn't be doing it. I don't find dragons ugly so to speak, since I like the majority of color and gene combinations on dragons. I just find them more affordable and less memorable to exalt as they may not always sell for a good price if I didn't want to exalt them.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
typically XYZs, but i'll buy any combo if the colors are appealing to me.

i prefer matching eye colors if it's obvious on the breed i plan to change it into. they don't really make a difference for me when buying dragons; if i like the dragon's colors enough, i'll buy it regardless of its eye color. i could always cover it with apparel in the worst case scenario.

i don't breed my g1s, as i prefer the unbred status. however, i breed my fodder pairs everyday.

sure, projects are fun! i'm typically really picky with the dragons i buy so i never have too many projects on my hands. i haven't done a scatter project or an eye project yet, but i can see why they might get frustrating after a while.

i mainly collect g1s, but i've been thinking of starting to collect low-digit imperials. that probably won't happen anytime soon or ever, given their high price.

both! i've never found a dragon that was absolutely perfect, and i find customizing dragons adds to the fun. i prefer customization over breeding!

yes, i consider myself an avid exalter. the color doesn't matter, but i breed tundras and guardians as they have low breeding cooldowns and eat plants :>

like i've mentioned before, i'm pretty picky with buying dragons. if i don't like the color combination, overall aesthetic, or gender, chances are i won't buy it.

not at all! they'll all end up in the same place anyway, serving the deities.
typically XYZs, but i'll buy any combo if the colors are appealing to me.

i prefer matching eye colors if it's obvious on the breed i plan to change it into. they don't really make a difference for me when buying dragons; if i like the dragon's colors enough, i'll buy it regardless of its eye color. i could always cover it with apparel in the worst case scenario.

i don't breed my g1s, as i prefer the unbred status. however, i breed my fodder pairs everyday.

sure, projects are fun! i'm typically really picky with the dragons i buy so i never have too many projects on my hands. i haven't done a scatter project or an eye project yet, but i can see why they might get frustrating after a while.

i mainly collect g1s, but i've been thinking of starting to collect low-digit imperials. that probably won't happen anytime soon or ever, given their high price.

both! i've never found a dragon that was absolutely perfect, and i find customizing dragons adds to the fun. i prefer customization over breeding!

yes, i consider myself an avid exalter. the color doesn't matter, but i breed tundras and guardians as they have low breeding cooldowns and eat plants :>

like i've mentioned before, i'm pretty picky with buying dragons. if i don't like the color combination, overall aesthetic, or gender, chances are i won't buy it.

not at all! they'll all end up in the same place anyway, serving the deities.
  • What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
    Definitely XYZs most of the time. Otherwise I also enjoy XXys and XYXs.
  • Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
    I prefer matching eyes, but really only take them into consideration when it matters for a fandragon.
  • Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
    I only breed fodder pairs, and dedicated breeding pairs, the latter for the purpose of the occasional sale/experimentation through a mix of hoping for rare eyes and just guaranteeing (what are to me) pretty gene/colour combos.
  • Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
    I like projects, but most of mine don't hinge on me breeding dragons myself. I have a Primals project where I'm raising one Primal dragon of each element to level 25, but all these dragons were bought rather than bred by me.
  • Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
    Currently looking for 7 year-old Shadow dragons specifically (thread here), I have quite a few sentimental dragons and I have a few stray G1s.
  • Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
    While perfect dragons are a rarity, if I see one for a price that I can't pass up I'll definitely go for it. I have a few spare Gems hanging out in my Vault but I prefer to be frugal with them where possible.
  • Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
    I exalt both my own fodder and hatchlings from better pairs that don't sell. For fodder pairs specifically, I try to stick with Plentifuls/Commons/Uncommons and Ancients because of their short cooldowns.
  • What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
    Aesthetic being all wrong (you'll never see me invest in a bright blue-range, I just don't like them), the base price (I never want to haggle for fear of being seen as annoying or cheap)
  • Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
    Of course not. Every dragon has a base Treasure worth and that is the exalt payout. If a profit is made, it ain't a bad dragon.
  • What types of dragons do you buy more of? XXX, XXY, XYX, XYY, XYZ?
    Definitely XYZs most of the time. Otherwise I also enjoy XXys and XYXs.
  • Do you like prefer dragons with matching eye colors? And do eye types or even tints make the difference in if you buy a dragon or not?
    I prefer matching eyes, but really only take them into consideration when it matters for a fandragon.
  • Do you breed your dragons, why or why not? Do you breed for specific colors or random xyzs? Do you breed for eye types?
    I only breed fodder pairs, and dedicated breeding pairs, the latter for the purpose of the occasional sale/experimentation through a mix of hoping for rare eyes and just guaranteeing (what are to me) pretty gene/colour combos.
  • Do you like projects? Scatter projects, eye projects, gene projects, color combo projects? And if you do any of these projects do they ever seem frustrating and why are they frustrating? And why?
    I like projects, but most of mine don't hinge on me breeding dragons myself. I have a Primals project where I'm raising one Primal dragon of each element to level 25, but all these dragons were bought rather than bred by me.
  • Do you collect special ids, sentimental dragons, special date dragons, old dragons, G1s, or any other type of collection?
    Currently looking for 7 year-old Shadow dragons specifically (thread here), I have quite a few sentimental dragons and I have a few stray G1s.
  • Do you prefer to buy a dragon perfect as it is? Do you prefer buying a dragon with potential and customizing it? Is customization better than breeding to you? Or is breeding better than customize you?
    While perfect dragons are a rarity, if I see one for a price that I can't pass up I'll definitely go for it. I have a few spare Gems hanging out in my Vault but I prefer to be frugal with them where possible.
  • Do you exalt fodder? Do you exalt at all? Do you breed fodder, if you do what type of fodder do you breed(xxx, xxy, xyx, xyy, or xyz and what breed)?
    I exalt both my own fodder and hatchlings from better pairs that don't sell. For fodder pairs specifically, I try to stick with Plentifuls/Commons/Uncommons and Ancients because of their short cooldowns.
  • What prevents you from buying a dragon? Lairspace, aesthetic, eye type, breed, name, breeder, auction house, sales forum, price, g:t ratio, or anything else keeping you from buying a dragon.
    Aesthetic being all wrong (you'll never see me invest in a bright blue-range, I just don't like them), the base price (I never want to haggle for fear of being seen as annoying or cheap)
  • Do you think it’s a waste to breed “ugly” fodder, or random xyz fodder, or less desired colored xxx, xyy, xyx, or xxy fodder? If so why?
    Of course not. Every dragon has a base Treasure worth and that is the exalt payout. If a profit is made, it ain't a bad dragon.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png

I have some XXXs, but in general I avoid them since I think they are boring. I usually buy anything besides XXXs and more importantly I look for dragons that don't have the same kind of primary and secondary genes, like Starmap/Constellation etc.

I prefer matching eye colors, but it rarely stops me from buying an otherwise great dragon.

I have some pairs with a specific range but mostly I breed XYZs. I just breed pretty dragons for fun and if I get lucky I can make some money as a bonus.

I have quite a few gene projects and some breeding projects for specific dragons. Mostly I'm frustrated when it seems nearly impossible to find a certain XYZ combo or even close. And of course it's sometimes frustrating how long it takes to breed certain dragons bc of cooldowns, but that's just how it is.

Not really. I have a G1 of each flight as my flight reps, but I don't collect them.

I prefer to buy a perfect dragon, but often I end up having to change a gene or two since I can be a bit picky. I only breed for certain dragons if I can't find the specific color combo.

I rarely exalt myself and if I do it's usually older dragons of mine that I no longer wanna keep. I don't specifically breed fodder, but many of my babies end up being exalted since they aren't always the prettiest and they are mostly XYZs.

I rarely buy dragons for 100kt/g or more unless they are exactly what I'm looking for. Otherwise nothing prevents me from buying a dragon, really. I don't like certain breeds or genders, but if it's othewise something I want I'll just use a breed change.

I don't think it's a waste, but I personally like breeding pretty dragons more. I hope my babies find a good home and it's always a bit sad when nice looking dergs end up as exalt fodder, but I don't really mind that much.

I have some XXXs, but in general I avoid them since I think they are boring. I usually buy anything besides XXXs and more importantly I look for dragons that don't have the same kind of primary and secondary genes, like Starmap/Constellation etc.

I prefer matching eye colors, but it rarely stops me from buying an otherwise great dragon.

I have some pairs with a specific range but mostly I breed XYZs. I just breed pretty dragons for fun and if I get lucky I can make some money as a bonus.

I have quite a few gene projects and some breeding projects for specific dragons. Mostly I'm frustrated when it seems nearly impossible to find a certain XYZ combo or even close. And of course it's sometimes frustrating how long it takes to breed certain dragons bc of cooldowns, but that's just how it is.

Not really. I have a G1 of each flight as my flight reps, but I don't collect them.

I prefer to buy a perfect dragon, but often I end up having to change a gene or two since I can be a bit picky. I only breed for certain dragons if I can't find the specific color combo.

I rarely exalt myself and if I do it's usually older dragons of mine that I no longer wanna keep. I don't specifically breed fodder, but many of my babies end up being exalted since they aren't always the prettiest and they are mostly XYZs.

I rarely buy dragons for 100kt/g or more unless they are exactly what I'm looking for. Otherwise nothing prevents me from buying a dragon, really. I don't like certain breeds or genders, but if it's othewise something I want I'll just use a breed change.

I don't think it's a waste, but I personally like breeding pretty dragons more. I hope my babies find a good home and it's always a bit sad when nice looking dergs end up as exalt fodder, but I don't really mind that much.

Yes, they usually do. But if they happen to have a clashing eye color I'll cover it up using apparel, or fix it with a vial.

I don't breed my G1s, I want them to remain unbred. I do, however, breed my fodder.

They're not frustrating, just time consuming and money consuming, depending. I do gene and scatter projects.

Gen1s, I keep my sentimental dragons, and I do plan on getting more oldies.

I mostly buy ungened gen1s, but on occasion I'll purchase a partly or fully gened one.

I breed all fodder, and I exalt it. Doesn't matter what breed, usually I wind up with plentiful ones.

If it's a non-gen1 or simply doesn't work with my lore or have a plan yet, it is not going to stay in my lair.

No, I think it's profitable.

Yes, they usually do. But if they happen to have a clashing eye color I'll cover it up using apparel, or fix it with a vial.

I don't breed my G1s, I want them to remain unbred. I do, however, breed my fodder.

They're not frustrating, just time consuming and money consuming, depending. I do gene and scatter projects.

Gen1s, I keep my sentimental dragons, and I do plan on getting more oldies.

I mostly buy ungened gen1s, but on occasion I'll purchase a partly or fully gened one.

I breed all fodder, and I exalt it. Doesn't matter what breed, usually I wind up with plentiful ones.

If it's a non-gen1 or simply doesn't work with my lore or have a plan yet, it is not going to stay in my lair.

No, I think it's profitable.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Usually XXY's or XYY's, they're matchy but with another color to work with!

I don't care about eye types, they're normally hardly visible.

I occasionally breed my dergs, mostly just for fun. I breed them to sell or just to have pretty dergs lol

I love apparel/gene projects! They're usually pretty frustrating, but the outcomes are amazing if you get exactly what you were waiting for ^^

I collect G1's.

I buy dergs as-is unless they need a basic gene. I prefer customization to breeding, as breeding can take much more time and yeald unwanted dragons.

I buy AH fodder and exalt it. I don't breed for fodder either.

I don't like to do much on the sales forums because it can be a bit of a hassle. Mostly lairspace keeping me from getting dergs though.

No, fodder's fodder.
Usually XXY's or XYY's, they're matchy but with another color to work with!

I don't care about eye types, they're normally hardly visible.

I occasionally breed my dergs, mostly just for fun. I breed them to sell or just to have pretty dergs lol

I love apparel/gene projects! They're usually pretty frustrating, but the outcomes are amazing if you get exactly what you were waiting for ^^

I collect G1's.

I buy dergs as-is unless they need a basic gene. I prefer customization to breeding, as breeding can take much more time and yeald unwanted dragons.

I buy AH fodder and exalt it. I don't breed for fodder either.

I don't like to do much on the sales forums because it can be a bit of a hassle. Mostly lairspace keeping me from getting dergs though.

No, fodder's fodder.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif

I adore XYYs, especially if they're matchy colors!

I prefer matching eye colors, but it doesn't matter to me on breeds where the eye color isn't very visible, like Imps or Skydancers. Eye types don't matter to me either unless they're a super visible difference

I breed, but only so I can sell the hatchlings for XYZ fodder. I only breed for eye types if I'm doing a super important breeding project to get primal or multigaze eyes.

Personally, I don't do projects. I'd rather spend my money on geneing up my dragons or buying them apparel.

I still have some dragons that I've had ever since starting Flight Rising, but that's about it.

While I would prefer to buy a dragon that's perfect as-is to save money on geneing, most of the time the dragons I get end up fully regeneing them. Breeding takes time, so I prefer customization

I breed XYZ fodder and sell them on the AH

Price and lair space, and I don't go on the sales forum very often.

Fodder is fodder, but it hurts my soul a bit when I see pretty XYY's with so much potential getting exalted

I adore XYYs, especially if they're matchy colors!

I prefer matching eye colors, but it doesn't matter to me on breeds where the eye color isn't very visible, like Imps or Skydancers. Eye types don't matter to me either unless they're a super visible difference

I breed, but only so I can sell the hatchlings for XYZ fodder. I only breed for eye types if I'm doing a super important breeding project to get primal or multigaze eyes.

Personally, I don't do projects. I'd rather spend my money on geneing up my dragons or buying them apparel.

I still have some dragons that I've had ever since starting Flight Rising, but that's about it.

While I would prefer to buy a dragon that's perfect as-is to save money on geneing, most of the time the dragons I get end up fully regeneing them. Breeding takes time, so I prefer customization

I breed XYZ fodder and sell them on the AH

Price and lair space, and I don't go on the sales forum very often.

Fodder is fodder, but it hurts my soul a bit when I see pretty XYY's with so much potential getting exalted
z7o7CpN.png
I don't really pay attention. Whenever I want a dragon, I usually go by element/breed/gender instead of color pattern, and just picks one that speaks to me!

I actually like it when eye colors don't match! Primal is a bit of a different story, but I generally don't care if eyes don't match. Not that you can tell, since most of my dragons are Skydancers anyway.

Yes. I just breed to breed, most of it ends up as fodder, but I've got some pretty (imo) combos that I like to pick through occasionally. Plus, most of my dragons are very matchy with wind primal eyes, and I'm always looking to add more of 'em to my collection!

No, I'm very impatient and tend to be unlucky with RNG. I recently finished a scatter project for a G1, after 22 scatterscrolls. Thats 7700g down the drain, very painful.

Not actively, no. I've got a few memorial dragons, old, special IDs, descendants, and whatnot here and there, but I hadn't intended on getting them when I bought 'em.

I prefer to buy dragons that already look close to how I want, and go from there! Though I do like the challenge of customizing a G1 from scratch occasionally.

Yes, I both breed and buy fodder to train and exalt. I breed my lore pairs, a few of them don't have nice-looking children, but I get a special one here and there. A few of my pairs are matching xxy, xyy, or very close, but it wasn't too intentional lol.

Lairspace used to be a big factor, but now that I've since greatly downsized my lair and moved my old/non-lore dragons to the hibden, it isn't too much of a problem anymore. Price would be the biggest issue now, since I don't care too much about offspring or parent names. Lorewise, I ignore most of those anyway, so its not too big of a deal for me.

Well, yes but actually no. If you breed pretty, matchy dragons and end up with a special eye type, you could potentially make mad cash off of one dragon alone. On the flip side, you could find yourself with a neat looking, unconventional dragon, or even a perfect match for a breeding project or whatnot!
I don't really pay attention. Whenever I want a dragon, I usually go by element/breed/gender instead of color pattern, and just picks one that speaks to me!

I actually like it when eye colors don't match! Primal is a bit of a different story, but I generally don't care if eyes don't match. Not that you can tell, since most of my dragons are Skydancers anyway.

Yes. I just breed to breed, most of it ends up as fodder, but I've got some pretty (imo) combos that I like to pick through occasionally. Plus, most of my dragons are very matchy with wind primal eyes, and I'm always looking to add more of 'em to my collection!

No, I'm very impatient and tend to be unlucky with RNG. I recently finished a scatter project for a G1, after 22 scatterscrolls. Thats 7700g down the drain, very painful.

Not actively, no. I've got a few memorial dragons, old, special IDs, descendants, and whatnot here and there, but I hadn't intended on getting them when I bought 'em.

I prefer to buy dragons that already look close to how I want, and go from there! Though I do like the challenge of customizing a G1 from scratch occasionally.

Yes, I both breed and buy fodder to train and exalt. I breed my lore pairs, a few of them don't have nice-looking children, but I get a special one here and there. A few of my pairs are matching xxy, xyy, or very close, but it wasn't too intentional lol.

Lairspace used to be a big factor, but now that I've since greatly downsized my lair and moved my old/non-lore dragons to the hibden, it isn't too much of a problem anymore. Price would be the biggest issue now, since I don't care too much about offspring or parent names. Lorewise, I ignore most of those anyway, so its not too big of a deal for me.

Well, yes but actually no. If you breed pretty, matchy dragons and end up with a special eye type, you could potentially make mad cash off of one dragon alone. On the flip side, you could find yourself with a neat looking, unconventional dragon, or even a perfect match for a breeding project or whatnot!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9